Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 13. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
maybe we need a community takeover? this release hinted it was meant to be released 2 weeks ago, hence the price crashing. a month is a long time for a wallet reskin, since people hardly use wallets anymore, coins dont stay around for long enough

haha are you serieus , your talking about takeing over the most experienced dev. ? You dont know what you talk about no one wanna take over at all we all trust syntaks.

Go and read the forum back v2 will be great and great takes time !
legendary
Activity: 1274
Everyone vote for NEOS!
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
No the cirlce before it then vore Tongue

No circle!! I get how it should look but I don't have a select option at all. I give up! ;-)

Vote started in April or something, perhaps you already voted for another coin some time ago.

No because I only joined here few weeks ago.
Activity: 70

No circle!! I get how it should look but I don't have a select option at all. I give up! ;-)

Vote started in April or something, perhaps you already voted for another coin some time ago.
legendary
Good morning everyone,

I'll be releasing a screencast tonight of a brief preview around 9PM EST.  Sorry for the time it's taken, but like I said we need to make sure everything is in perfect working condition.  Bear in mind, not all of the features are showing in this screencast for reasons I've mentioned in a previous post.

Best regards,

syntaks
Thanks dev.And do you know when will be finished v2?

there working on the inbuild fridge pretty hard part Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Good morning everyone,

I'll be releasing a screencast tonight of a brief preview around 9PM EST.  Sorry for the time it's taken, but like I said we need to make sure everything is in perfect working condition.  Bear in mind, not all of the features are showing in this screencast for reasons I've mentioned in a previous post.

Best regards,

syntaks
Thanks dev.And do you know when will be finished v2?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Good morning everyone,

Best regards,

syntaks
I see that Dev is now online.Good morning dev Shocked
We are waiting for you to replay with news or pic of v2,and date of release Grin

legendary

I've tried in Chrome and Safari now and there's nothing to click or select for me Sad I am definitely logged in. Just not working! weird

If one of the coins is with big black letters then you voted already maybe you did in the past

No never voted. Perhaps I haven't been a member long enough. I logged in on my phone and tried there too. Are you supposed to click on the text "Neos" ?

legendary
We are going <15k Cry
I really don't know what happened with the price either.I guess once we have more news on v2,there will be a big movement.But for now just sells.Well,I believe in dev.

Nah i think people are rushing into coins to see 100% daily and hope for a jackpot without any investigation, when a coin dont go up fast enough they just sell them.

But any person that joined the irc and talked to syntaks (twoturtle) know that this is a great investment. V2 will bring a lot just people need patient.

And patient is hard to find nowadays in crypto's , when you were in litecoin half year before you were a early adaptor now people sell after a week.

I've tried in Chrome and Safari now and there's nothing to click or select for me Sad I am definitely logged in. Just not working! weird

If one of the coins is with big black letters then you voted already maybe you did in the past

No never voted. Perhaps I haven't been a member long enough. I logged in on my phone and tried there too. Are you supposed to click on the text "Neos" ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
I really don't know what happened with the price either.I guess once we have more news on v2,there will be a big movement.But for now just sells.Well,I believe in dev.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Everybody who has doubts should follow the IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#neoscoin

For me I can say: No doubts and Neos is my Nr. 1 - Investment. I bought to every price and sold nothing. And I'm glad to see a team that has the focus on quality instead of rushing for hyping. The Price will rise, maybe explode. But quality needs time. And ETAs.. I saw too often, that ETAs were counterproductive because the Team couldn't keep a deadline or released under pressure and not as perfect as possible.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: