Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 14. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Guys relax he will update soon , dont forget this is a long term project and with this dev. that can mean so much.

He ovious have some nice things inside v2 that be worth the investment. So have faith and all will be oke.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Dear Dev,
Please show some evidence of V2 progress.
Our investments are becoming shit.........
You need do something.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
People invest in Neos and they would like to know when will be released v2.Look other coins like Kore today,community know TIME and DATE for release.... Undecided
And price is crashing evry day on Neos Angry
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ya an eta for v2 would be nice Smiley

Agree - even if it's not soon, it would be good to have clearer visibility on this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i need v2,i nearly mad for the price
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

would be verry nice hope its soon
Activity: 966
Activity: 440
legendary
Activity: 1204
any news today?
I realy think that twoturtles must tell us today when will be v2.

I Think V2 is really close but i love they check it all before launching pref. a week wait then a fail launch right Wink.

Voted No 3

Vote No. 5

Dont forget to vote aswell

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-what-anonymous-coin-will-succed-568166
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
any news today?
I realy think that twoturtles must tell us today when will be v2.
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
I sent a PM to Conqueror so he added NEOS to the ANON coin vote list here:
Please vote!

were the only 2 that voted ... guys it takes 2 seconds ,go vote for neos!! Wink
Activity: 70
I sent a PM to Conqueror so he added NEOS to the ANON coin vote list here:
Please vote!

Activity: 503
Rookie question: solo mining Neos. I have enough hash to do it.

How do I set my S3's up for this? Now it might be a little tricky because my mine is in another town, and I don't have any wallets on the computer (Linux) in the mine for security reasons. So how would I configure them to mine solo and send the coins to the wallet on my computer at home? Thanks in advance.

You could do the following on your "wallet machine" we'll call it, where you'll be mining to and where stratum will be set up:

In the stratum config, set it to listen or the host to your public IP.  If you're behind a Linksys or some switch/wifi router (I'd recommend against using wifi for mining), forward port 3333 to that machine.  Set the db type to 'none' in the stratum config.  Then in your ant configs, point them to that IP of your home machine with any username/pass combo and they'll start mining to the wallet the stratum dictates.

Best regards,

syntaks

Ah, so I have to set up stratum on that machine. Thanks for the info! I think I'll practice with my USB miners at work first.
legendary
Activity: 1050

How do I set my S3's up for this? Now it might be a little tricky because my mine is in another town, and I don't have any wallets on the computer (Linux) in the mine for security reasons. So how would I configure them to mine solo and send the coins to the wallet on my computer at home? Thanks in advance.

You could do the following on your "wallet machine" we'll call it, where you'll be mining to and where stratum will be set up:

In the stratum config, set it to listen or the host to your public IP.  If you're behind a Linksys or some switch/wifi router (I'd recommend against using wifi for mining), forward port 3333 to that machine.  Set the db type to 'none' in the stratum config.  Then in your ant configs, point them to that IP of your home machine with any username/pass combo and they'll start mining to the wallet the stratum dictates.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 503

Activity: 105
I felt I need to give a little testimonial to Syntaks...

He helped me out this morning, beyond what words can describe, he saved my bacon.

I do a back-up every night of my wallet, but didn't last night because of problems I'm having with my laptop. So the coins I put in last night weren't in there. I did a PRAM and SMC reset on my Macbook and when I woke up this morning my NEOS Wallet wouldn't load. I wasn't to panicked because I would have only lost a few coins. And I wasn't sure if the two issues were related. So I popped into the IRC channel and just asked if anyone else might be having issues. I was leaving for work in a few minutes and within minutes of posting my question Syntaks was helping me out and in another 30 minutes helped me rebuild my wallet and no missing coins. He walked me through using the terminal, which I have used before, but never in such depth.

Not once did Syntaks make me feel stupid that I didn't understand something or was doing it wrong. He also took the time out to have me search for any problems I might be having with my Hard Drive.

I guess what I am saying is that, this is what we are investing in. A group of people who care, not only about the coin they are putting out, but to make sure that each user has a working product.

Syntaks could have said, tough luck, can't do it right now, i'm too busy. But he took time out to help, and forgetting the time difference between me in the UK and back in the states, it was the middle of the night.

So I hope this serves as a reminder, to people who may moan a little about the price of the coin, or how long V.2 is taking, that we have a dev team that is committed and not going anywhere. For me that makes the coin much more valuable than it is.

Exactly my train of thought as well. Syntaks has demonstrated his technical abilities are top notch, and has proved with his actions that he is here for the long haul.

This is what I am investing as well. Neoscoin will compete with top tier coins, which will put it with coins that have large market caps. If you figure the marketcap now to what it will be when it catches up to other coins at its level, we see that we are in for huge gains in the near future.
yup thats what i been trying to say... don't worry about the price cause the value of neos is huge and it will catch up with the price... don't mix up value and price , syntaks and yak are top notch and are ppl who actually care about their investors... i been here since day 1 and haven't sold just kept buying. My last purchase was 1 btc at 15k flat and I'm super stoked about that lol had my order there for a week but stayed patient cause i know the ppl looking for a quick flip where eventually gonna fold Wink  big things coming for neos Wink

great stuff syntaks! keep it coming!

also maybe take a look at what they been saying about that guy trying to scam ppl... if he's posting messed up links or wtv... i don't know about that stuff but ...

+1 Syntaks teamviewed into my pc and helped me set up the web wallet on windows, my conf file was doing silly things, but he set it straight, and made sure I didn't have any other issues Smiley You're an excellent dev Syntaks  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: