Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 22. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I had not seen that. I always thought it might be HODL - Hold On for Dear Life. But I knew it was intentional and funny in a way. Thanks for posting that.

Also relevant.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/53935524
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I had not seen that. I always thought it might be HODL - Hold On for Dear Life. But I knew it was intentional and funny in a way. Thanks for posting that.

Side Note... I know a few pages back a few of us were looking for an alert type app that would let us know when certain coins reached certain prices. I found this http://alertco.in/#/

You choose the exchange, coin, alert method and price.

Joe

there is also price alerts from cryptonator.
Activity: 117

Side Note... I know a few pages back a few of us were looking for an alert type app that would let us know when certain coins reached certain prices. I found this http://alertco.in/#/

You choose the exchange, coin, alert method and price.

Joe
It's definitely achievable.As a unique coin and a coin which improves and has a strong community neos can reach any point.And that's our goal.

ONLY IF YOU HODL!!!!!!!!  Cheesy

can we all learn to spell correctly first?

hold
həʊld/

to set aside; reserve or retain:

I've noticed the spelling HODL used in a few places. I think it might be intentional.

this.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-hodling-375643

but i guess he knows already.
It's definitely achievable.As a unique coin and a coin which improves and has a strong community neos can reach any point.And that's our goal.

hold
həʊld/

I've noticed the spelling HODL used in a few places. I think it might be intentional.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

hold
həʊld/

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
My only suggestion is that we have a community pot, and every time asks about Wallet v. 2.1 just have v.2 is released they put in 10 NEOS to get the Dev team pizza and donuts!

10 Neos for Pizza and Donuts? Neos-Price exploded last light? Cheesy

No but considering the amount of people who will ask, 10 NEOS each time will add up quickly.

And: It could come to a price that fits! 1 Neos = 1 Dollar is possible in my opinion. Not tomorrow but maybe in 4-8 weeks.

Or maybe more? I don't know much about bitcoindark but it seems to have shot up to 0.01 BTC in a matter of a month earlier this year.

Does NEOS have the potential to do the same, with it's features. What are the difference/similarities between NEOS and BTCD ?

1 neos $1 is difficult to achieve, but that is about $1.4M. Which is possible in cryptocurrencies. So difficult, but there's possibility.
Activity: 73
My only suggestion is that we have a community pot, and every time asks about Wallet v. 2.1 just have v.2 is released they put in 10 NEOS to get the Dev team pizza and donuts!

No but considering the amount of people who will ask, 10 NEOS each time will add up quickly.

And: It could come to a price that fits! 1 Neos = 1 Dollar is possible in my opinion. Not tomorrow but maybe in 4-8 weeks.

Or maybe more? I don't know much about bitcoindark but it seems to have shot up to 0.01 BTC in a matter of a month earlier this year.

Does NEOS have the potential to do the same, with it's features. What are the difference/similarities between NEOS and BTCD ?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
When i look other coins i see:
"dev is gone...r.i.p...coin is dead..scam..."
-how many time have we seen that?

Neos have strong community,we dont have pump and dump like most coins on bittrex,and we have best DEV!
So people buy now when price is low,because we are going to the moonnnn!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
glad to see some new investors here.Trust me the dev of NEOS is the best dev i have ever seen.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 238
i havent post in a while because sleep is necessary just a reminder to all im still here so dont send a search party
Activity: 154
Update: the poloniex trade functions are basically done. Right now I'm writing a block explorer into the wallet using the local daemon this way you don't have to visit or rely on an external site.

Best regards,

syntaks

Good work. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: