Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 26. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

whats he talking about two turtles?

In short, he was mining with lesser hash, the multipool came in from the profitability reading and his mining was no longer profitable via SHA.  That's all really =(

Best regards,

syntaks

Not really but lets pretend thats the issue.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

In short, he was mining with lesser hash, the multipool came in from the profitability reading and his mining was no longer profitable via SHA.  That's all really =(

Best regards,

syntaks

This is the behavior of all multipools for last month. I'm on the NEOS from 10 days on Blake and difficulty is changing all day from 20k to 650k but it's important to be consistent.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Could I request that the old thread be updated with a link to this one at the top of the old OP? Google links to that one first

Nevermind unlocked and edited =)

Regards,

syntaks
Hel
Activity: 78
Could I request that the old thread be updated with a link to this one at the top of the old OP? Google links to that one first
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Hate to see you go man, but that's your choice.  It really depends on how much hash you have.  Regardless of the coin, if someone with more hash than you is mining, you're going to come out with less.  On another note, if the diff is left high, it's going to take a bit of hash to get that next block solved.  It's not going to be an easy-mine, that's not the intention here and it's been stated from the first day.

Sincerely,

syntaks

You know what i mean look at hash charts and SHA block generation spread over time and peak hashrates, if you dont see a problem well then i dont know Huh
You honestly dont think it is a issue that someone 51% SHA chain, drive it up like crazy in difficulty then leave all 24/7 miners to take it from 30 millions or so
in difficulty down to normal levels to just 51% it again? 2-3 times per 24 hours!?
3 algo blockchain is vulnerable to this, you knew that from the start as most miners that have seen multi algo blockchains before, you dont even accknowledge it as a problem at all.
I dont want "easy time" im just telling the honest truth that SHA mining at the moment is severly fucked up and there is not much point in mining at current average hashrate/abuserate.
Long term this will hurt NEOS.
Imagine someone would 51% bitcoin 3 times / day, that would not be a problem either would it?
How does transaction security work when 1 blockchain of a 3 algo blockchain is 51%:ed?
You know about this, lame attempt to swipe it under the carpet.
6 times since saturday have p2pool 51% SHA, killed mining in general cause the other 30TH on p2pool vanished and then 51% hashrate moved on to wallet mining i guess or private pool and 51% attacks continues 2-3 times daily.
A few lojal few remains at kickass and some other pools, for how long?
Look how difficulty goes up and down it swings +1000% up/down a few times per day..
Would anyone use a wallet client for a online exchange that use a blockchain that is 51%:ed

I really don't know where those sells came from.But I hope this will be for the coin's good so that we start on clear.

Not me.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
why do i have the feeling this is going to be a sneaky release with somthing out of this world?
legendary
Fair warning, pulling out at 25k, i want to be a part of something i can mine.

Better pull out of bitcoin too then on that note. Pm for btc addy if you feel like it:)

Sweet job twoturtles, your working fast, what kind of imporvements? Or is it on the down low till release?

Just waiting for release =)
legendary
Activity: 1274
What do you mean by not me?The sells?

Hate to see you go man, but that's your choice.  It really depends on how much hash you have.  Regardless of the coin, if someone with more hash than you is mining, you're going to come out with less.  On another note, if the diff is left high, it's going to take a bit of hash to get that next block solved.  It's not going to be an easy-mine, that's not the intention here and it's been stated from the first day.

Sincerely,

syntaks

You know what i mean look at hash charts and SHA block generation spread over time and peak hashrates, if you dont see a problem well then i dont know Huh
You honestly dont think it is a issue that someone 51% SHA chain, drive it up like crazy in difficulty then leave all 24/7 miners to take it from 30 millions or so
in difficulty down to normal levels to just 51% it again? 2-3 times per 24 hours!?
3 algo blockchain is vulnerable to this, you knew that from the start as most miners that have seen multi algo blockchains before, you dont even accknowledge it as a problem at all.
I dont want "easy time" im just telling the honest truth that SHA mining at the moment is severly fucked up and there is not much point in mining at current average hashrate/abuserate.
Long term this will hurt NEOS.
Imagine someone would 51% bitcoin 3 times / day, that would not be a problem either would it?
How does transaction security work when 1 blockchain of a 3 algo blockchain is 51%:ed?
You know about this, lame attempt to swipe it under the carpet.
6 times since saturday have p2pool 51% SHA, killed mining in general cause the other 30TH on p2pool vanished and then 51% hashrate moved on to wallet mining i guess or private pool and 51% attacks continues 2-3 times daily.
A few lojal few remains at kickass and some other pools, for how long?
Look how difficulty goes up and down it swings +1000% up/down a few times per day..
Would anyone use a wallet client for a online exchange that use a blockchain that is 51%:ed

I really don't know where those sells came from.But I hope this will be for the coin's good so that we start on clear.

Not me.
legendary
Activity: 1274
looks to me like theres a little dump every time the volume gets too low, almost like someone trying to keep the volume going...  dunno...
was fun! see u around !
Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Better pull out of bitcoin too then on that note. Pm for btc addy if you feel like it:)

Sweet job twoturtles, your working fast, what kind of imporvements? Or is it on the down low till release?
legendary

Hate to see you go man, but that's your choice.  It really depends on how much hash you have.  Regardless of the coin, if someone with more hash than you is mining, you're going to come out with less.  On another note, if the diff is left high, it's going to take a bit of hash to get that next block solved.  It's not going to be an easy-mine, that's not the intention here and it's been stated from the first day.

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
Arbitrush improvements complete =)  I love the results.  I think you guys will too.  I posted briefly on Twitter about it but I'll release further details soon =).  Definitely a vast improvement over the initial version.

Can anyone recommend someone that can create videos really well?  I don't want a promo video, I want an educational one kind of so people can actually understand what's going on visually.

Best regards,

syntaks
Stopped mining 24/7, the difficulty adjustment is so easy to abuse it just make mining frustrating.
Im gonna do like everyone else and just point hash around 2-4000000 in difficulty and remove it at 17k millions or so.
One can split 50% of the SHA NEOS mined everyday by pointing hashrate during 45 minutes - 1hour 2 times / day, i guess it
is working as intended. Huh
In short term from a mining perspective this coin is dead if hashrate not increase overall.
The 3 algo blockchain is the weakest part of Neos.
Folks,

I understand the sense of urgency I truly do - to the tune of me literally telling my day-job I couldn't code for them really because I had to focus on Neos.  After the improved version of Arbitrush is finished, next in line is the Poloniex API functions.  Once yak is ready with the design, this all gets put together like a sandwich and released to the public.  I don't mind doing anything and everything I can for the community - I love you guys, you're the blood that pumps through Neos.  I haven't and won't stop until v2 is 100% complete and perfect.

Best regards,

syntaks
+1

perfection Wink
Pages:
Jump to: