Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 24. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
I still don't see how people are 'waiting for the wallet' We are / were weeks ahead of schedule. The ICO sold out in a day more or less and trading started weeks early. The coin has had a very steady rise and some dips, but there hasn't been anything manic about the price of the coin. And as stated before, early adopters who bough at ICO price and below are doing fine and accumulating as we go. Patience...

i am in no hurry. i said i am waiting for it. i will wait for it for a month Wink

i can promise you it will not be a month... when i said 'soon' i really did mean soon... unless there is some sort of catastrophe..
by soon i mean days not weeks or months... it really isn't that far away. also keep in mind that v2 doesn't mean thats it. once v2 is out there is a LOT planned. the developers are in this for the long haul.

RSN, no problem!

I'm mostly looking forward to v2 so I can give a bunch of unsolicited advice for v3.  Grin
Activity: 560
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I still don't see how people are 'waiting for the wallet' We are / were weeks ahead of schedule. The ICO sold out in a day more or less and trading started weeks early. The coin has had a very steady rise and some dips, but there hasn't been anything manic about the price of the coin. And as stated before, early adopters who bough at ICO price and below are doing fine and accumulating as we go. Patience...

i am in no hurry. i said i am waiting for it. i will wait for it for a month Wink

i can promise you it will not be a month... when i said 'soon' i really did mean soon... unless there is some sort of catastrophe..
by soon i mean days not weeks or months... it really isn't that far away. also keep in mind that v2 doesn't mean thats it. once v2 is out there is a LOT planned. the developers are in this for the long haul.

you are talking days. makes me want to buy more :p
yak
Activity: 266

^5
yak
Activity: 266

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

no!

Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
Price can hit 60/100k

true. i was just calculating up. and makes me believe up to 70k is realistic IF the wallet is released in this days when people have so much interest here.

waiting so much for the wallet. i bought a lot on this dip as well Smiley

edit: i know we will still drop to 15k something. but in the long haul. this coin will break charts
Now is very important dev.And dev is here,active and with new wallet.We will go to the moon Cool
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Price can hit 60/100k

true. i was just calculating up. and makes me believe up to 70k is realistic IF the wallet is released in this days when people have so much interest here.

waiting so much for the wallet. i bought a lot on this dip as well Smiley

edit: i know we will still drop to 15k something. but in the long haul. this coin will break charts
Price can hit 60/100k

That is very possible, even higher I think if it wasnt an ICO

As the coins are mined the effect of the ICO will dissipate.
bought a lot! wish had more btc to buy at these prices.

I know they're cheap at the moment but still haven't dropped below a 20% increase of the higher ICO price.

So none of us ICO buyers have anything to worry about Smiley

what was ico price?

10k and 12.5k

wow prices were really good for early adopters. Smiley

Yes, you could even get them for a little less than that as the market opened. And I did!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Price can hit 60/100k

That is very possible, even higher I think if it wasnt an ICO
-----------✄----------
Price can hit 60/100k

I know they're cheap at the moment but still haven't dropped below a 20% increase of the higher ICO price.

what was ico price?

10k and 12.5k

wow prices were really good for early adopters. Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

what was ico price?

10k and 12.5k
-----------✄----------
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
last call for cheap coins

what was ico price?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
We have a French and Dutch translator, does anyone else speak another language that would prefer it be supported in Neos v2?

A Chinese would be really good for the coin
Pages:
Jump to: