Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 27. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am impressed with this team and I've picked up a few K more coins at such bargain prices.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Keep giving me cheap coins =)
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Folks,

I understand the sense of urgency I truly do - to the tune of me literally telling my day-job I couldn't code for them really because I had to focus on Neos.  After the improved version of Arbitrush is finished, next in line is the Poloniex API functions.  Once yak is ready with the design, this all gets put together like a sandwich and released to the public.  I don't mind doing anything and everything I can for the community - I love you guys, you're the blood that pumps through Neos.  I haven't and won't stop until v2 is 100% complete and perfect.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks, for the clarity on the subject. I think that is good for the community.

To be clear, just because people are focused on all aspects of the things that can lead to the success of the coin, this DOES NOT mean someone is looking for the first exit, or a quick buck. For some this may signal to be the case, but for me this is not the case.

I'm watching what is going on, and I just don't want to see a small part get overlooked, and I did not think it was. I only wanted it to be made clear to all of us, and those who are watching this closely, and in my opinion, there are many, as this project has a lot of potential and many people know it.

This reassurance is good for the coin.

For those that think anyone watching the markets, and watching the coin, and making suggestions to help make it apparent to the community and everyone watching, that the devs are on top of that part of the big picture, are in some way not people to be listened to, and people that we "can do without", need to rethink how their attitude is received by the community. Is this approach, and way of labeling supporters of Neos, something that helps Neos??

Again, I want to thank the devs, and all their hard work, and most importantly, keeping everyone informed, that you are aware of all the aspects associated with the successful accent of Neos to a premier system, that is worthy of serious long term investment.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Guys, please... don't make that pressure. Neoscoin started 22 days ago. In this phase the up and down of the price is irrelevant. For a crypto it's stable anyway. And the "original supporters" who are leaving now, let them go. In Bitcoin everybody who bought in the first 2 years is a "early Adopter" and now it's about losing "original supporters" after 3 weeks? 

Finally we've found a great project with a great team. Please, don't burn them out with pressure-making! ;-)

I am not trying to pressure the devs.

Especially at the early stages of a project, not only the product, but timing is a factor as well, and now more than before.

Just something I'm suggesting they focus on as well as the product itself. Not pressure, just awareness of the effect timing can have at the early stages of a project. I wish it wasn't a factor, but it is.

Not the end of the world, just a factor we should be conscious of at this point. I only want the best for Neos, and I am just trying to help, not freak anyone out here. Just something that I'm noticing that is starting to become a factor here.

It's not about rushing them, or putting pressure on them, but pointing it out as a piece of the puzzle here.

I don't mean it personally and I know you are supportive. But under the line it is pressure. You talk about timing, and yes: Timing is not irrelevant. But timing is about how things fit together. It would be bad timing to make a great release but without communicate it for some days. It would be bad timing to release something that could be technically great but nobody gets it, because the design is lacking. It would be bad timing to hype something weeks before and than delay the release and so on.

But, we see nothing that way. There is daily communication, there is nearly everyday progress. Yesterday Poloniex added Neos. Mintpal will follow. V2 will come. This is a time just a few people even know about Neos and it's normal and it will change.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Folks,

I understand the sense of urgency I truly do - to the tune of me literally telling my day-job I couldn't code for them really because I had to focus on Neos.  After the improved version of Arbitrush is finished, next in line is the Poloniex API functions.  Once yak is ready with the design, this all gets put together like a sandwich and released to the public.  I don't mind doing anything and everything I can for the community - I love you guys, you're the blood that pumps through Neos.  I haven't and won't stop until v2 is 100% complete and perfect.

Best regards,

syntaks
electroneum.com
some points:

1) the launch for neos was slated for the 14th of sept... syntaks worked his ass off to push out an early version of the wallet for people because they were demanding it. its now sept 9th, not even the original launch date yet...
2) syntaks has figuratively bent over backwards to help people by personally going onto their computers and helping fix things when they go wrong.
3) its coming together as quickly as we can but we aren't going to "rush" something for the sake of lost quality.

I couldn't agree more, we don't want a trade off for quality.

I appreciate all the hard work, just pointing out that timing is part of the whole picture is all.
Activity: 504
some points:

1) the launch for neos was slated for the 14th of sept... syntaks worked his ass off to push out an early version of the wallet for people because they were demanding it. its now sept 9th, not even the original launch date yet...
2) syntaks has figuratively bent over backwards to help people by personally going onto their computers and helping fix things when they go wrong.
3) its coming together as quickly as we can but we aren't going to "rush" something for the sake of lost quality.

Yak,

Most of the people here are to make quick bucks! You seriously don't need these people, they don't deserve an explanation, relax and take your time though keep us posted  so that the community stays intact.....
electroneum.com
Guys, please... don't make that pressure. Neoscoin started 22 days ago. In this phase the up and down of the price is irrelevant. For a crypto it's stable anyway. And the "original supporters" who are leaving now, let them go. In Bitcoin everybody who bought in the first 2 years is a "early Adopter" and now it's about losing "original supporters" after 3 weeks? 

Finally we've found a great project with a great team. Please, don't burn them out with pressure-making! ;-)

I am not trying to pressure the devs.

Especially at the early stages of a project, not only the product, but timing is a factor as well, and now more than before.

Just something I'm suggesting they focus on as well as the product itself. Not pressure, just awareness of the effect timing can have at the early stages of a project. I wish it wasn't a factor, but it is.

Not the end of the world, just a factor we should be conscious of at this point. I only want the best for Neos, and I am just trying to help, not freak anyone out here. Just something that I'm noticing that is starting to become a factor here.

It's not about rushing them, or putting pressure on them, but pointing it out as a piece of the puzzle here.
yak
Activity: 266
some points:

legendary
Guys, please... don't make that pressure. Neoscoin started 22 days ago. In this phase the up and down of the price is irrelevant. For a crypto it's stable anyway. And the "original supporters" who are leaving now, let them go. In Bitcoin everybody who bought in the first 2 years is an "early Adopter" and now it's about losing "original supporters" after 3 weeks?  

electroneum.com
If we can get V2 out by friday that would be great. I think it would break my heart to see Neos go though another Monday. People are starting to lose a little faith, which is fine to a point, but if we have too much of our base supporters give up, I don't see them buying back in once we hit 100.

With no screencasts and screenshots, it will be one BIG update, which I agree with, let it all come out at once. Instead of a little bit at a time, it just loses it's effect. So I support the devs plan.

But it's been awhile now, and too much longer will cause damage to the coin. The whole thing with this coin is big promises made, and big promises kept. I just don't want to lose too many people along the way. We will pick up more, but it's best if we continue to build the base, and not just replace what we lost.

My main point is a little urgency is necessary at this stage, but of course not at the expense of the quality.

Lose faith in what? Why, because a new wallet came out next week instead of this week? That's a little crazy, no?

It doesn't matter how many wallets you have, a currency is going to have to be adopted by millions of people before it becomes successful, and the v2 wallet alone isn't going to do that. I'm not planning on having any great wealth from owning Neos for years.

I apologize if I wasn't clear enough. Going from where we are now, to "millions of people adopting and using the system" is a process.

I believe we will be successful no matter how long V2 takes to come out. I'm just talking about the best course of action, what would be the best to reach our goal of millions of people coming on board.

It all starts with a base. Everything builds upon what is already there.

Yes, if it comes out next week, it won't be the end of the world. But we are starting to lost some of our original supporters, and this is a negative. And don't get me wrong there will be things that are a plus, and things that are a negative.

My point is that we are starting to lose some people here, which is ok, I just don't want to lost too many because if we want to get to the millions, we need to be adding, and not replacing.

We have seen a lot of people jump ship already, call them inpatient, weak hands, and yes they are. But they supported Neos, and we lost them. This is ok, but we want to minimize this as best as possible.  

I don't think it's incorrect to say that some urgency at this point is needed. Not "must be released before Friday" or were in big trouble.

I'm just stating the situation as I see it.

Just saying it would be most optimal, to start getting the show on the road as soon as it can be done, without sacrificing the quality.

This should be focused on, as a great V2 released too late can lose some of it's effect too.

It should be something that the devs should be starting to think of at this point, that's all

Like it or not, the timing is starting to become a factor. And to be clear, I'm highly invested in Neos, as are my clients, and were not going anywhere, were in for the long haul!!!!
Activity: 966
gimme more neos at 15k! been waiting for days ...
Activity: 503
If we can get V2 out by friday that would be great. I think it would break my heart to see Neos go though another Monday. People are starting to lose a little faith, which is fine to a point, but if we have too much of our base supporters give up, I don't see them buying back in once we hit 100.

With no screencasts and screenshots, it will be one BIG update, which I agree with, let it all come out at once. Instead of a little bit at a time, it just loses it's effect. So I support the devs plan.

But it's been awhile now, and too much longer will cause damage to the coin. The whole thing with this coin is big promises made, and big promises kept. I just don't want to lose too many people along the way. We will pick up more, but it's best if we continue to build the base, and not just replace what we lost.

My main point is a little urgency is necessary at this stage, but of course not at the expense of the quality.

Lose faith in what? Why, because a new wallet came out next week instead of this week? That's a little crazy, no?

It doesn't matter how many wallets you have, a currency is going to have to be adopted by millions of people before it becomes successful, and the v2 wallet alone isn't going to do that. I'm not planning on having any great wealth from owning Neos for years.

well said ... my thoughts exactly Wink
electroneum.com

so mad i woke up to see the price dipped and again missed my 15000 buy order!! at least my 17002 went through.

well its still there at 15k hopefully i can catch it before the releases...

keep the great work syntaks, don't rush it ,but don't take too long either Wink

thanx!

I'm working on an improved version of arbitrush now and that's my task for the night basically.  When yak wakes up I'll see where he's at in terms of design progress and what we can start integrating possibly.  I'll keep everyone posted throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks
sounds great !  I'm excited about arbitrush !
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
so mad i woke up to see the price dipped and again missed my 15000 buy order!! at least my 17002 went through.

thanx!

I'm working on an improved version of arbitrush now and that's my task for the night basically.  When yak wakes up I'll see where he's at in terms of design progress and what we can start integrating possibly.  I'll keep everyone posted throughout.

Best regards,

syntaks

thanx!
Activity: 294
No your just spewing absolute shit, saying uneducated shit. Like saying not even 5btc has been invested? Even tho it had like a 320btc market cap up from 100... do you even know what your saying? Sort your shit out at least learn how to fud properly.

Pumpers and whles?  We just normal traders here bud.

My God, in a year or two these conversations about how many satoshis we went up or down today are going to look so silly!

I would say a week or a month. ;-)

Id say a day Wink
legendary
No your just spewing absolute shit, saying uneducated shit. Like saying not even 5btc has been invested? Even tho it had like a 320btc market cap up from 100... do you even know what your saying? Sort your shit out at least learn how to fud properly.

Pumpers and whles?  We just normal traders here bud.

My God, in a year or two these conversations about how many satoshis we went up or down today are going to look so silly!

I would say a week or a month. ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: