Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 8. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
I'd suggest that those who are expressing so much bullishness on the coin in their posts here maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow and is as misleading as the FUD.

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. Think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence. It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver.

I invested at 2800, I invested at 2000, and invested at 1800. I will invest again, but I am holding because I know there's so many people that will get scared of moving market soon and I can buy at lower prices.

That would give me a low average buy. I don't get why people complain too much. You agreed to investing in a product which is already written in the main thread. But still they go on how the product is not so awesome. If it's not awesome or not up to your desire. Then don't invest.

What do you think?

I Think people do see a lot potential in this coin just there emotional that they lost maybe some of there investment atm
And for some that comes with complaining they just cant understand it doesnt help at all. It can even make the price lower.

I agree with the fact that people should invest in this coin with the stats they see on the main page , this coin is still undervalued and will gain big gains just it needs time to fall into place.

Im not scared for my investment at all , and i did also bought in at ICO and at 28k and at 16K.
Its the amount coins you wanna have at the end when its high Wink.

This is the all you guys need to focus on right now. What is the number of Neos that you have. This is all that matters when it comes to your investment. Consider that advice the shortened version, like a cheatsheet for making money. When it comes to Neos at least.

I can see that we have some people that are somewhat inexperienced at trading and investing in cryptos, to you I'll say this: You have done well investing in Neos, but if you buy it for 28,000 or 22 or 17 or whatever you paid, and turn around and sell when things don't get released as fast as you think, you lose.

If you listen to some dumbass that is continually talking about how this is just a new skin on the wallet lol, and sell for a loss, you shoot yourself in the foot. Anyone who has been around for a while will tell you that most of the successful coins out there have seen a dip when there is an upcoming release, this is normal. Coins don't just steadily go up and up and up, or this would be the easiest place to make money you could find. To make a profit in this game, you need to be able to judge the VALUE of a coin by looking at things other than the price. HOW do you think those of us that do this for a living make money? Because we can see the value of a coin other than looking at the price, and then buy the coins that are undervalued. This is how you make money. Not look at the price and judge the coin. How in the world would you expect to make a profit doing that?

For those that don't have a large enough attention span to read all the above -> BUY/HODL NEOS = Profit   especially now
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
the crypto world is retarded
Activity: 378
what was the ico price?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Uhm beeing bullish doesnt mean you need to spend more then you can miss or more then you feel confertable with.
You must remember it aint only games were here with real money. Im bullish 100% but atm i just cant buy more.

And indeed this coin have got a nice potential and a damn great interface , but your complete wrong about twoturtle (syntaks)
He is working hes ass off to make it a great coin, and to be honest to make a great product you should not always pay attention to the market. Cause you need a 100% working product that have no fails. A fail launch can make the price drop instead of rising.

Als dont forget that this coin is launched way before time cause of the community asked for it. After the ICO was sold out at 11 hours.

Some fair points here. Some other things to consider:
--sell order book hasn't changed much. There's no apparent rush to sell. Buyers haven't been buying, but sellers aren't really selling either.
--people are sick of scams and looking for real coins with real devs. Eventually many of these people will find neos when neos is hopefully more ready to receive them

Someone with a larger bag maybe needed to liquidate to pay bills / something .
Could have been unintentionally forced by outer uncontrollable circumstances.
just a case of bad timing perhaps.
I belive so cause it was such a irrational move.
Activity: 280

Uhm beeing bullish doesnt mean you need to spend more then you can miss or more then you feel confertable with.
You must remember it aint only games were here with real money. Im bullish 100% but atm i just cant buy more.

And indeed this coin have got a nice potential and a damn great interface , but your complete wrong about twoturtle (syntaks)
He is working hes ass off to make it a great coin, and to be honest to make a great product you should not always pay attention to the market. Cause you need a 100% working product that have no fails. A fail launch can make the price drop instead of rising.

Als dont forget that this coin is launched way before time cause of the community asked for it. After the ICO was sold out at 11 hours.

Some fair points here. Some other things to consider:
--sell order book hasn't changed much. There's no apparent rush to sell. Buyers haven't been buying, but sellers aren't really selling either.
--people are sick of scams and looking for real coins with real devs. Eventually many of these people will find neos when neos is hopefully more ready to receive them
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I'd suggest that those who are expressing so much bullishness on the coin in their posts here maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow and is as misleading as the FUD.

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. Think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence. It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver.

I invested at 2800, I invested at 2000, and invested at 1800. I will invest again, but I am holding because I know there's so many people that will get scared of moving market soon and I can buy at lower prices.

That would give me a low average buy. I don't get why people complain too much. You agreed to investing in a product which is already written in the main thread. But still they go on how the product is not so awesome. If it's not awesome or not up to your desire. Then don't invest.

What do you think?

I Think people do see a lot potential in this coin just there emotional that they lost maybe some of there investment atm
And for some that comes with complaining they just cant understand it doesnt help at all. It can even make the price lower.

I agree with the fact that people should invest in this coin with the stats they see on the main page , this coin is still undervalued and will gain big gains just it needs time to fall into place.

Im not scared for my investment at all , and i did also bought in at ICO and at 28k and at 16K.
Its the amount coins you wanna have at the end when its high Wink.
Activity: 73
I definitely believe this coin has the potential and the dev team to really take off like BTCD did.

Now is the time it needs a push though. V2 wallet will be released soon but I strongly think a new website is needed to coincide with that - one that explains Neos, what it can do, explainer video, screenshots of the wallet etc. I'm 100% sure this is coming. Other than clicking the 'white paper' link on the current site prospectors don't get the idea of Neos and they need to do so on the first page/visit, not after clicking the white paper, if they even do. Grab their attention at the outset! I trust that you've got big plans here Smiley Keep up the great work!
legendary
I'd suggest that those who are so bullish on the coin maybe put their money where their mouths are and either buy directly from the sell side, or add some buy support. If you believe in the coin's future, prove it - otherwise, the happy talk rings as hollow as the FUD.

Activity: 350

What do you think?
Activity: 280

For the record, I'm neutral and observing. I think the coin has potential - it is a nice interface - but twoturtles needs to talk a bit less and maybe deliver more, sooner, to maintain market confidence.

It's a cynical/pessimistic market out there now - doesnt have much to do with NEOS, but it's the reality, let's face it - in an environment like this, you really need to underpromise and overdeliver and avoid a reputation for overpromising.
legendary
I'm trying keeping calm and I belive in dev's capabilities,that I've said numerous times.Neos to the top!

I Know and it will go there just remember its here for a long haul ! a investment not a fast buck atm.
(it can happen though it got all the quality)

But the complaining on the forum is no extra, cause you have strong hand just many people dont and they react to post
that people put on forums (trolling is a big succes seen everywere).

But we should try to not take part of it and try to let them have the coins cause there only dumping them into big strong hands and mostly people who already have more and the best for a coin aint that.

Spreading wil make a coin succes.

And i can promise you that Neoscoin will be a succes just give it some of your time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'm trying keeping calm and I belive in dev's capabilities,that I've said numerous times.Neos to the top!
legendary
Guys relax , there working on the coin atm and it will be released soon.
There are many ideas and they take time for them there not makeing a simple website or something.

For marketing it will start for sure as soon as v2 come out ! And i will do as much as i can to help that.

But now you all just need a little patient take for example btcd, after launch it went back to 100 k sat from 240k sat
Everyone kept complaining and after it went to 1000k sat. Dont be that person that sold out there.

Were atm now in the same situation were people get nervous and react on it.

And to sedgydean your fudding we told you already 10 times its not a reskin of a normal wallet at all.
We told you already 4 times and you keep reposting it, tell me what is your plan just fudding or you supporting ?

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
When is V2 out guys?
legendary
And yes,there were statements that we would be bigger than BTCD or something like that,better than supernet.But overall,all I've seen is a screenast now which was really great,but it's just that.No movement,no marketing,just wait.And during that wait price declined not by 10 or 20% but much more.Where are we going?You can't let people feel like that.
legendary
Yeah,there was a propositon before but nothing happened.In a situation like this you can't just keep saying the same things.It's just not rational.All I've seen is loads of sell orders and volume declining.We're supposed to be moving closer to release of v2,but the hype was stronger before than it's now or at least that's what I feel.Dev is working and delivers awesome things,but it seems that this doesn't affect anyhow the market at least for now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It's been quite some time now and the price just continues to fall...Nothing happens.I really don't know what to think now.What happened with the buys and the volume?Where's marketing?When to expect v2?So many questions.
nothing happened ,nothing happened !!!
Activity: 73
Still holding despite the lower than ico price now. There was talk of 'rather spend money on marketing' some time back and I can't recall the details but is any marketing being done in conjunction with v2?

I think the new wallet functionality and design looks great. As a coder/designer I appreciate how much work goes into building that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Not trying to say anything but I really don't like how it's going with the price...It's moving down from quite a long time now.And nothing happens.I'm starting to feel some doubts in my mind and that's normal because all I see are sells and price lowers...I appreciate dev's work and I've waited for quite some time but I don't think the thing with the price is normal.We need some movement and it has to come fast.

we may think it over about the low price ,who is crushing,we are all waiting just for it becoming lower and lower?
legendary
It's been quite some time now and the price just continues to fall...Nothing happens.I really don't know what to think now.What happened with the buys and the volume?Where's marketing?When to expect v2?So many questions.
Pages:
Jump to: