Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 10. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hi folks,

v2's preview screencast can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzo76ws-a7A

Best regards,

syntaks

I like it very much to see all the details and the great design. And yes, that's not just a wallet, that is a system!
Really great! 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi folks,

v2's preview screencast can be viewed at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzo76ws-a7A

Best regards,

syntaks
Thanks Boss Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi folks,

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Quick response regarding the diff and me "addressing the issue" but not "fixing" it:  I said for nearly a week we were monitoring how the diff algo performed and after some time people were pretty happy with it.  When it became unmineable for them though, they weren't, and again happy when it was.  The diff pattern is a wave - intentionally.  This was not designed to be "multipool rape friendly" nor was that ANY intention of mine or the team's when we were discussing specs.  It was created to perform in a wise manner whereas coins were not so easily obtained so that they would be just as easily tossed to the side.  There have been plans from the start in terms of usage with Neos as more than a trade token, and that is one of the reasons for the design of the internals.

As far as a screenshot is concerned a screencast will be tonight.  If folks are in disbelief in terms of the progress or it even existing at all - I will prove just as I did with v1 that this is not the case.  It exists, we've been working hard on it, and only 1/3 of what will be launched will be shown tonight for good reasons.

Best regards,

syntaks
thanks for the update ! looking forward to the screencast!!

9:30 or so, just cleaning up a few things
awesome Smiley thanx!
legendary
Quick response regarding the diff and me "addressing the issue" but not "fixing" it:  I said for nearly a week we were monitoring how the diff algo performed and after some time people were pretty happy with it.  When it became unmineable for them though, they weren't, and again happy when it was.  The diff pattern is a wave - intentionally.  This was not designed to be "multipool rape friendly" nor was that ANY intention of mine or the team's when we were discussing specs.  It was created to perform in a wise manner whereas coins were not so easily obtained so that they would be just as easily tossed to the side.  There have been plans from the start in terms of usage with Neos as more than a trade token, and that is one of the reasons for the design of the internals.

As far as a screenshot is concerned a screencast will be tonight.  If folks are in disbelief in terms of the progress or it even existing at all - I will prove just as I did with v1 that this is not the case.  It exists, we've been working hard on it, and only 1/3 of what will be launched will be shown tonight for good reasons.

Best regards,

syntaks

9:30 or so, just cleaning up a few things

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 418

Best regards,

syntaks

I didn't watch the previous screencast. Where can we see it? Thanks
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
agreed... what part of the world you get your french from? if he's from quebec ,their french is way different than from france... I'm european french ,so same as france etc.. but I'm from quebec and the french here is very different ,some slang most french people wouldn't even understand...

either way he clearly has no idea what he's saying french or no french lol , obviously has an agenda...

I think it is a chinese >> french google translation or something
salut, comme déjà dis plus haut, cette pièce est perdu.
ico à 12, bien et après ? quel avantage à part le wallet Huh aucun, c'est très bien d'avoir un beau wallet, mais franchement, tout le monde s'en fout hein !
je ne mine pas pour avoir un beau wallet mais un pour un wallet qui me rapporte quelque chose.
vous pouvez bien dire ce que vous voulez, bla bla bla, j'ais ouvert mon wallet une fois, juste pour voir mes coins, le reste je m'en fout !
si dev veux faire du profit qu'il trouve un algorithme qui ne flambe pas avec 30 ghz ! comme "ioc" alors la nous pourrons miner !
j'ais miné quelques heures pour 17 neos et je regrette.
vous vous engagez sur des terrains inconnu à coups de bitcoins., vous me faites rires.

Monsieur, votre français est perdu dans l'argot. Je ne sais pas si vous êtes réellement français ou russe fudder masqué en français. Mais la façon dont ce spectacle est ennuyeux pour tout anglophone. Peut-être que c'est votre intention. Ce que vous voulez que j'envoie, c'est que nous, comme les Messieurs , parlons en anglais sur ce post. Une belle soirée!
jai meme pas répondue, ca vaux meme pas la paine , évidements ils comprends rien... pardon mon français, c'est pas mas premiere langue mais je comprend tout Wink

It's not my first language either, but after 12 years of communist forced french lessons and a couple of trips to France, I think I pretty know my way with the breed. Unfortunately, this post is not from a french. Or, it's slang makes it as cryptic as is English from a drunk Irish. Either way, it is not worthy to take into consideration and display our unique french skills Smiley
agreed... what part of the world you get your french from? if he's from quebec ,their french is way different than from france... I'm european french ,so same as france etc.. but I'm from quebec and the french here is very different ,some slang most french people wouldn't even understand...

either way he clearly has no idea what he's saying french or no french lol , obviously has an agenda...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
ico à 12, bien et après ? quel avantage à part le wallet Huh aucun, c'est très bien d'avoir un beau wallet, mais franchement, tout le monde s'en fout hein !
je ne mine pas pour avoir un beau wallet mais un pour un wallet qui me rapporte quelque chose.
vous pouvez bien dire ce que vous voulez, bla bla bla, j'ais ouvert mon wallet une fois, juste pour voir mes coins, le reste je m'en fout !
si dev veux faire du profit qu'il trouve un algorithme qui ne flambe pas avec 30 ghz ! comme "ioc" alors la nous pourrons miner !
vous vous engagez sur des terrains inconnu à coups de bitcoins., vous me faites rires.

Monsieur, votre français est perdu dans l'argot. Je ne sais pas si vous êtes réellement français ou russe fudder masqué en français. Mais la façon dont ce spectacle est ennuyeux pour tout anglophone. Peut-être que c'est votre intention. Ce que vous voulez que j'envoie, c'est que nous, comme les Messieurs , parlons en anglais sur ce post. Une belle soirée!
jai meme pas répondue, ca vaux meme pas la paine , évidements ils comprends rien... pardon mon français, c'est pas mas premiere langue mais je comprend tout Wink

It's not my first language either, but after 12 years of communist forced french lessons and a couple of trips to France, I think I pretty know my way with the breed. Unfortunately, this post is not from a french. Or, it's slang makes it as cryptic as is English from a drunk Irish. Either way, it is not worthy to take into consideration and display our unique french skills Smiley

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Monsieur, votre français est perdu dans l'argot. Je ne sais pas si vous êtes réellement français ou russe fudder masqué en français. Mais la façon dont ce spectacle est ennuyeux pour tout anglophone. Peut-être que c'est votre intention. Ce que vous voulez que j'envoie, c'est que nous, comme les Gentlemen, parlons en anglais sur ce post. Une belle soirée!
Activity: 117
Thanks, i'll check it out.
So what would be a better coin to mine and then turn into NEOS at a good rate?

Use a multipool that also mines NEOS, like Hamsterpool or Ispace.
That way you mine NEOS only 10-15% of the day when its profitable and you mine something else the rest of time you can sell and buy more NEOS for.
Activity: 117
So what would be a better coin to mine and then turn into NEOS at a good rate?

I let my miner auto switch. Mined more saffron than neos. dump my saffron and other coins on exchanges an buying more neos  Wink

Aye if you want to accumulate NEOS at the moment, auto switch - multipool or manual and mine something else the rest of the time, sell it and buy NEOS!
Saffron is a good coin i hold a few long term myself.
I dont know why Yak got pissed for pointing it out i put in 0.07-0.10-ishBTC daily buy support and i do mine NEOS 10% of the day but i do feel sorry for the suckpuppets
that carry the blockchain 24/7!
Other coins go 125%-ish against BTC on coinwarz charts peaks, NEOS go 5-6-700% for 20 minutes then 50% for a few hours.
Activity: 392
Screenshots are coming?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I let my miner auto switch. Mined more saffron than neos. dump my saffron and other coins on exchanges an buying more neos  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: