Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 6. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Patience. Coin is clearly undervalued based on features market cap and developer ability.  Coins don't stay undervalued for ever.

Most undervalued coin on any exchange at the moment,
Consider the 10 day, 30 day, 60 day potential it just screams buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Yeah, he's going to grab another account soon, he's getting worn down that nobody in the thread is feeding into his game.

He's not used to this, he doesn't understand that most of the people that support Noes are experienced traders.

Kinda hard for a troll to do his job in this environment. I'll point out his new account on page 85, oh wait, I won't have to because everyone sees though him. Nice

soggydong, you have an activity of 15, you have obviously make this account to troll. Good luck, my man, you are going to need it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
you know what i have slightly less repect for twoturtles now, v2 is over 2 weeks overdue, from the date he said it was ready and suggested its about to get released. i did not expect this myself, because in the start twoturtles had quite a bit of talk about sticking to his word and about getting things out on time because he knows how much it damages coins. its just brought a whole negative outlook on neos. you should stick to your words mate.

chris001 - try bigger font, might help you get through to me bit better. maybe red font too Wink

Now I think again you are just a FUDster. Cheesy

But actually I think: You are just naive.
legendary
chris get back to your moon posting please. i estimate your 12.

and if i was a fudder id say i was successfull. since ive been here the market is down from 17k to 12k.

but im not a fudder.

please just stop talking to me bud. do your homework or something.

im asking genuine questions.

You are scared, right? You invested and now you believe there could be something wrong with NEOS, because the price doesn't reflect what you have expected. If that should be the case: You just need some patience. You invested in a very good project. I do research very thoroughly and this is the first project I see absolutely nothing wrong. It just needs a little patience. And: I really bought to every price and I have no doubt about it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
you know what i have slightly less repect for twoturtles now, v2 is over 2 weeks overdue, from the date he said it was ready and suggested its about to get released. i did not expect this myself, because in the start twoturtles had quite a bit of talk about sticking to his word and about getting things out on time because he knows how much it damages coins. its just brought a whole negative outlook on neos. you should stick to your words mate.

Oh, oh the troll is getting frustrated guys. Where is my popcorn?  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
chris get back to your moon posting please. i estimate your 12.

and if i was a fudder id say i was successfull. since ive been here the market is down from 17k to 12k.

but im not a fudder.

please just stop talking to me bud. do your homework or something.

im asking genuine questions.

You dont ask question by telling its just a wallet 10 times aint you!

Just get lost somewere in space on your posted rocket. PLEASE
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before. neos so far has successfully reinvented the wheel, and copied what other coins already offer. yes almost all coins do this. but, the onrs that dont, stand out from the croud and make huge volume.

You can just keep making false statements as much as you wish you are just getting laughed at.

Everything you have said has been proven incorrect, now people are just having fun with your antics. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MY MISTAKE FELLOW NEOSTERS

what i meant to say was TO DA MOON!!11 NEOS is READY 4 LAUNCH WOW SUCH COIN - BTCD PRICES WITHIN AN HOUR :DD:DD:D:D

does that make you guys happy? im sorry that im not a complete sheep and actually have genuine questions and concerns about the future of neos.

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things. That fact tells you one thing, people expected more from neos v2 and expected a quicker release.

yeah i have an aggressive stance, i cant help that, just the way i am, but what i can tell you is that im not a fudder or trying to bring down neos, im trying to get ideas rolling. perhaps i need to rethink the way i word things. i just want neos to bring something to the table that other coins have not already, in order to protect my investment. and right now i do not think v2 will bring anything new to the table that will blow us away. and the long wait will cause dissapointment and panic dump. perhaps im wrong, perhaps twoturtles will deliver something amazing.

and your wrong, i actually love how active twoturtles is, he may not respect me, but i respect him alot. i just have my disagreements.

i think twoturtles needs to sort out some of his devs, like YAK, which was spreading rumours about him seeing the code and neos will cripple BTCD and the supernet, these are lies, and caused people to invest, and now they are burnt. if your going to hire devs/designers, make sure there older than 12.

Ok I said I wasn't going to respond to trolling but now you've not only insulted the project but a friend of mine and I don't sit idle while people trash talk friends.  First of all yak wasn't spreading rumors, yak has seen the code and yak and I discuss future plans and what's in the works on a daily basis.  Daily as in, all day.  What yak said was no lie.  What's to come will be shown through code.  I never said I was going to cripple anyone, that was yak's opinion after what he saw was in the works.  Noone saw all of v2, they saw one component - the wallet.  Did I go into the new features?  Nope.  I disclaimed that several times.  Back to coding.

Best regards =)

syntaks
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Patience. Coin is clearly undervalued based on features market cap and developer ability.  Coins don't stay undervalued for ever.
legendary
It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before. neos so far has successfully reinvented the wheel, and copied what other coins already offer. yes almost all coins do this. but, the onrs that dont, stand out from the croud and make huge volume.

You can just keep making false statements as much as you wish you are just getting laughed at.

Everything you have said has been proven incorrect, now people are just having fun with your antics. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what i meant to say was TO DA MOON!!11 NEOS is READY 4 LAUNCH WOW SUCH COIN - BTCD PRICES WITHIN AN HOUR :DD:DD:D:D

does that make you guys happy? im sorry that im not a complete sheep and actually have genuine questions and concerns about the future of neos.

(***pic***)

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things.

yeah i have an aggressive stance, i cant help that, just the way i am, but what i can tell you is that im not a fudder or trying to bring down neos, im trying to get ideas rolling. perhaps i need to rethink the way i word things. i just want neos to bring something to the table that other coins have not already, in order to protect my investment. and right now i do not think v2 will bring anything new to the table that will blow us away. and the long wait will cause dissapointment and panic dump. perhaps im wrong, perhaps twoturtles will deliver something amazing.

and your wrong, i actually love how active twoturtles is, he may not respect me, but i respect him alot. i just have my disagreements.

Okay, you are not a FUDster.

You are trying to draw conclusions out of the chart about the quality of NEOS. And that is not possible in this early stages. You believe, that the price-drop is a reaction of the market to the new wallet. But: It would need just one single person who bought maybe 80k at IPO who now needs money or without any patience or he just discovered something he would like to invest etc. I said it before. NEOS is too young to draw conclusions out of the chart. And: The most reactions are about Time.

It's like the other way around. Too often a Coin gets pumped and ppl think: "Wow, that must be a good one!", without any research, and just one day later they have to face the dumping. The chart exaggerates.
electroneum.com

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things.

There you go nice rocket thats better.

Once again, there is NO NEW WALLET FOR ONE. IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET. So the market can't react to something that is not there yet. But you know this because you are only here to harm the coin and act like you care about twoturtles when you just asked the community to take him over

Oh man... you even asked: "maybe we need a community takeover?" (That was your first post in this Thread!)

That's ridiculous. There are just a few possible intentions to ask such a question. But it only would be a rational intention, if you were a FUDster.  

Back to the drawing board for you AGAIN. Your bosses are not going to be too happy with you as you really suck at your FUDster job.

lol

You can't put anything meaningful together, but I guess that is kind of hard when you keep contradicting yourself

wow man, get a life
electroneum.com

Oh man... you even asked: "maybe we need a community takeover?" (That was your first post in this Thread!)

That's ridiculous. There are just a few possible intentions to ask such a question. But it only would be a rational intention, if you were a FUDster.  

Then a few post later he talks about how much respect he has for Twoturtles, which one is it lol  Roll Eyes

You need to get a different account now, you burnt this one to a crisp!! lol

Good luck with the next one dumbass!!!  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
NEOS would be so awesome that it would market itself.That's what it means.NEOS to the top!
but the marke will tell everything, calm down and invest some ,
then wait for the gain.
Activity: 658

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before.

I love how all the fudsters get eaten alive in this thread. It's about time. I love it!

HA HA HA

GOOF!!!!!
electroneum.com

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before.

I love how all the fudsters get eaten alive in this thread. It's about time. I love it!

Activity: 658
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Judging by the competition, the price of this coin should be at this point about 10-15 X its current price. I think there are not enough coins and too few holders for the whales to make their move. Yet.

My unsolicited forecast on the price would be that it will remain in the 15-20 area for good distribution. Then, when there will be 4-5 million coins in many shaky hands, the real trading commences and actors will come out and play.

This is a good product that will eventually be noticed by the clone saturated community.  
“Seize opportunity by the beard, for it is bald behind”

Beli

Amen!

Consider this:
NEOS 14 day average 0.00013000 (Bittrex) -2.26 %
Bitcoin 14 day average (Cryptsy $478.00) -17.63 %

People look at exchange rates and sell in retarded panic while they in fact cut their losses with 15% the last 2 weeks compared to if they held Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Judging by the competition, the price of this coin should be at this point about 10-15 X its current price. I think there are not enough coins and too few holders for the whales to make their move. Yet.

My unsolicited forecast on the price would be that it will remain in the 15-20 area for good distribution. Then, when there will be 4-5 million coins in many shaky hands, the real trading commences and actors will come out and play.

This is a good product that will eventually be noticed by the clone saturated community.  
“Seize opportunity by the beard, for it is bald behind”

Beli

electroneum.com
what will make v2 stand out from the 100s of other coins with fancy wallets? what makes it stand apart from the rest? neos has to offer something other coins dont.

why reinvent the wheel over and over again? same old reinvented features.  this is why the price is declining.

alias system, charts, block explorer, web wallet, redesign, centralized anon sending... its all been done... re-inventing the wheel, yes I respect twoturltes and I know he has worked very hard... but why invest in neos, hundreds of other coins already have these features. offer something fresh, something new, something inique.. and the volume will follow, the market will react postively.

Are you aware that you are naming off the things from V1? And the devs have stated a million times that NEW things will be in v2? Of course you must know this. Fud away. LOL

Oh, and here we go again talking about a "fancy wallet" = LOL Roll Eyes

that was weak. you can do better than that, I'm sure you can do better than this if you are just trying to scare the noobs, and there are some here, but if you haven't noticed the majority of the people in this community have been around the block a few times, you might want to target a coin that you have a little more chance at making a difference.

I really don't see many people in this community buying your bullshit. It's just old

im not trying to scare . im being realistic. im asking what does neos offer that other coins dont already offer, twoturles is working very hard... but is he working up the wrong path? reinventing the wheel?

ok at this point you just really got to understand that this stuff doesn't work in this thread. Have you not noticed that the majority of the people around here are a little smarter than what you are expecting?

I really hope for your sake you don't really believe the garbage that is coming out of your mouth. You obviously don't make much money at this crypto gig do you? Because if you have to try to scare people to sell, when the price is already a great buying levels that is pretty pathetic.

Do you understand that these things that you are talking about are not released yet? Do you think a bunch of experienced members making up the community, and are supporting this coin, because twoturtles is reinventing the wheel? Come on. That bullshit might fly in other coins threads but not here guy. Give it up for god sakes lol. Roll Eyes

You keep repeating yourself, talking about V1, acting like there is not V2 in the works. Acting like V2 will a have the exact same features as V1. I know other coins come out with updates and it's a disappointment, but you can't just act like that is the case here. This is Version 2, with new features, not a random update.

EITHER you are Fudding or you are extremely dense. LOL. Seriously, either way, what is wrong with your brain. Either way you slice it, you are a fail. Like I said, take this baseless talk somewhere else.

You just sound silly  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: