Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 5. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Hey folks just an update:

The block explorer is all complete now as well as a few more areas.  There's not much left to finish but I wanted to post this u
pdate and keep everyone aware.  We're looking at a launch for this weekend of v2 finally.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Update: Neos being added to Moolah's release of the new Mintpal: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/
legendary
Hello folks,

We decided to lock this thread due to constant harrassment by people wishing to do the project harm (trolling).  We're on ir
c.freenode.net in #neoscoin 24/7 (you can even access IRC via the web at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#neoscoin) if you have any questions or want to keep updated on what's happening.  We're sorry for the inconvenience, but when you have a party of people wishing to do nothing more than fill your thread with childish banter, it tends to be the most prudent option. I will still be posting updates here however. =)

Sincerely,

The Neos Team
legendary
Folks,

If you need anything from me, I'm on IRC.  I'll be going pretty silent here to focus on coding.  Too much time wasted here which I'm pretty sure was an intention.  Don't take my silence as anything else. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
From now on, all posts from people trying to raise hell here will just be removed.  Because with every "legitimate" question, comes an underlying motive from them - assumed safely.  If you don't like it ryan, you can go elsewhere. =)  That's the last I'll be responding here because there's too much coding to do.  You will not waste my time or my community's.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yeah these guys are trying to stir me up, from the start all i did was ask what new neos brings to the table, then i get the 12 year old brigade trying to amp me up, and labeling me a fudster.

genuine question #1
syntaks is it possible to get a bit more transparency, its kind of hard investing in mystery features, would be good to know all the features being implemented in V2, this way we can decide if we wish to invest, rather than just guess and be disappointed if its not what its been talked up to be.

And you could just as well have said that without resorting to the BS as well, so you won't find a friend here. I asked many of these same questions a week ago and the worst I got was "I am not relevant" from a pumper, so you can tone it down as well and act a bit more professionally.

I can not know what you actually invest in but I just bought back in for 4K NEOS. That can be seen on the market.

Can we just try and ask questions or comment without calling a lot of names. NEOS is not a shitcoin so there is no need for that, nor is every person questioning something a FUDDER so there is no need for that either.

Call each other names though, and that should be moderated. It just looks bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I just bought back in, I am sure a few friends might be doing the same. And it seems the developers doing real work have been getting attacked lately. Lets remember to treat our dev good.   

IM trying to think of something like good wife= good life....

how about good dev= good rev (for revenue), ya im bored
legendary
I am not typically one to ask for moderation in a thread, but this guy and those that engage with him might be good cause for it.

When I bring my BTC (AKA: Money) to an investment I like to see that it's a professional engagement. Having the thread look like a "nananana called you it first - no way your momma" kindergarten shout fest is a real turn off. Seen this happen in a lot of threads and it never ends good. It puts a really unprofessional appearance on the coin itself.

There are ways to comment even negatively without using words like "ballless - pussy - fudster - soggydong - etc"

So may I suggest Mr. Syntaks that you not delete the posts where honest legitimate questions either good or bad are asked (that would be wrong), but posts where there is nothing said other than name calling should likely be cleaned up. It just looks bad and no one here needs the added pressure on their investment.

2 NEOS worth. And yes I do have 2 NEOS.

You're absolutely right Mario.  I'll be moderating this thread in between coding when the irrelevant posts surface =).

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
who can tell me why the NEOS wallet like this?

多彩币?

Heya Camus,

Is it possible for you to hop on IRC?  I'll give you hand and get you squared away.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
genuine question #1
syntaks is it possible to get a bit more transparency, its kind of hard investing in mystery features, would be good to know all the features being implemented in V2, this way we can decide if we wish to invest, rather than just guess and be disappointed if its not what its been talked up to be.

genuine question #2
will arbitrush v2 be decentralized?

genuine question #3
will a marketplace be implemented in v2?

genuine question #4
will v2 be released before the end of the week?

#1 I've been as transparent as I can be without releasing too much on unreleased features so that hack "devs" can steal them and have them malfunction in their code before I release them.
#2 Nope
#3 Nope
#4 We're aiming for it

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
no im not going to sell, i brought ICO @ 10k & 12.5k, then more when it dropped to 8k after ICO. then at 18, 22, 25, 30k. then back down again.

im going to sit here in my corner and sook. as my btc investment is looking depressing. and im just going to prey that twoturtles knows what he is doing + brings something completely new to the table, that is actully usuefull. and hope this doesent end up in the same place his last coin bellacoin ended. neglected and in the trash.

Oh boy. As I said, I don't think that you are a real FUDder. But you are so naive and uninformed and emotional-impulsive. And what you do is under the line FUD, even if you just acting how you do, because you are not able to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant informations and to sort informations in a right way. Bellacoin: You should see the intention. It's not about profit but to benefit children. I saw that project and it told me something about Syntacs as a person. You just look at prices and therefore you are missing the relevant informations. You bought Neos just out of luck but you don't get it. That's really funny.

You are very young, right?

legendary
Activity: 1204
yeah these guys are trying to stir me up, from the start all i did was ask what new neos brings to the table, then i get the 12 year old brigade trying to amp me up, and labeling me a fudster.

Yea now your the sad one we get it , can you just not post and just read and sit back and enjoy your investment ?

And keep the forum clean
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
who can tell me why the NEOS wallet like this?

多彩币?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
i have come to realize you guys in this thread are desperate for people to fud and dump, so you can desperately gather neos at a low low price so you have a slim chance at actually making a profit.

Either dump your shit like you threatened to do so in earlier post...and maybe I'll have some respect for you.

As of now, you are known as a PUSSY. Let the price drop. Smiley

i did not threaten to.. read it again twatter. i simply implied the buy walls are so low, that i could dump half my coins and drop it to 500. its just an observation.

What are you still doing here?
Activity: 112
I am not typically one to ask for moderation in a thread, but this guy and those that engage with him might be good cause for it.

When I bring my BTC (AKA: Money) to an investment I like to see that it's a professional engagement. Having the thread look like a "nananana called you it first - no way your momma" kindergarten shout fest is a real turn off. Seen this happen in a lot of threads and it never ends good. It puts a really unprofessional appearance on the coin itself.

There are ways to comment even negatively without using words like "ballless - pussy - fudster - soggydong - etc"

So may I suggest Mr. Syntaks that you not delete the posts where honest legitimate questions either good or bad are asked (that would be wrong), but posts where there is nothing said other than name calling should likely be cleaned up. It just looks bad and no one here needs the added pressure on their investment.

2 NEOS worth. And yes I do have 2 NEOS.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think its time to change subject. Sedgydean - if you're not happy with the current state of play, do what you want with your coins, or hold and see whats in store. But no point posting anymore here. You're not going to make any difference to those of us that have faith in Syntaks and Neos.

Genuine questions are welcome I'm sure and would be answered by Syntaks.

Other guys, the language in replies isnt great for any newcomers so perhaps this thread can be cleaned up a bit and move on to productive discussion.

Sorry, I will delete my posts.
Activity: 73
I think its time to change subject. Sedgydean - if you're not happy with the current state of play, do what you want with your coins, or hold and see whats in store. But no point posting anymore here. You're not going to make any difference to those of us that have faith in Syntaks and Neos.

Genuine questions are welcome I'm sure and would be answered by Syntaks.

Other guys, the language in replies isnt great for any newcomers so perhaps this thread can be cleaned up a bit and move on to productive discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1204
no im not going to sell, i brought ICO @ 10k & 12.5k, then more when it dropped to 8k after ICO. then at 18, 22, 25, 30k. then back down again.

im going to sit here in my corner and sook. as my btc investment is looking depressing. and im just going to prey that twoturtles knows what he is doing + brings something completely new to the table, that is actully usuefull. and hope this doesent end up in the same place his last coin bellacoin ended. neglected and in the trash.

Some people are just not born traders and missing balls , like you !
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
chris get back to your moon posting please. i estimate your 12.

and if i was a fudder id say i was successfull. since ive been here the market is down from 17k to 12k.

but im not a fudder.

please just stop talking to me bud. do your homework or something.

im asking genuine questions.

You are scared, right? You invested and now you believe there could be something wrong with NEOS, because the price doesn't reflect what you have expected. If that should be the case: You just need some patience. You invested in a very good project. I do research very thoroughly and this is the first project I see absolutely nothing wrong. It just needs a little patience. And: I really bought to every price and I have no doubt about it.

yes scared for my investment. as i own a load of coins, more than any of you. for example right now with under half my coins i could drop the price from 13,000 to 500 on bittrex.

disappointed in where its headed, disappointed in slow release, disappointed in the devs making up stories about crippling btcd. dissapointed in the noobs in here calling me a fudder because of my lack of moon pictures. you guys do realize by making me angry, your making me want to actually fud this coin.

I don't believe that you own more than some others or myself. But, doesn't matter.

First thing you should understsand: The price doesn't reflect where NEOS stands. Too many do too less research and acting too impulsive. You do it, too. Look at your posts... they are just impulsive and naive.

If you own a lot of Neos... Do what you want, but maybe you just should breathe more and lay back. And maybe: Do research. Read the Threads, look at the Screencasts, think about quality, think about communication and transparency. Look at the project and don't try to draw conclusions out of the chart.

Question: Therefore you have so many Neos... Sold already some of them?
Pages:
Jump to: