Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 10. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
The first 45 investors were registered. Thank you!
We're going to consider an Airdrop in the Bounty thread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
--- ANN has been updated ---
By popular demand, we've added newbies to signature campaign to Bounty.
We answered a few questions about security in our Telegram group https://t.me/webRunesGroup. Join to ask more questions!
The first 40 investors were registered. Thank you!
The first 35 investors were registered. Thank you!
This is a very promising project that will surely be successful. As a frequent browser myself, I want a browsing experience with less or no irrelevant ads at all. One that is able to give better results to my searches. It would also be better if annoying pop-ups which are most likely to contain malicious content are totally gone. From what I have read in your whitepaper, you are able to address these issues and to provide security using keystore. I am looking forward for this project to be implemented soon.
You're right and Keystore feature is one of our priorities.
I read your whitepaper and it is very inreresting specially on the security of the web i like the idea of having keystore before you can access i'm going to watch this project and i'm going to join your bounty campaign I hope this project would implement goodluck guys wishing you the best on everything
Sure and thank you. Please let us know if you have questions.
This project is what we need now, most of us are using internet and computers. And about 1/3 of computers around the world are infected with viruses and malwares. This will be of great help because hackers are all pain in our neck nowadays. I guess, WRIO Internet OS can also help us to protect from phishing links and sites.
Definitely, security&privacy are one of the goals.
hi,  do you have a mobile app? i would like to try if you have one Smiley
Sorry, not yet. We started with a small presale to create a MVP.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is a very promising project that will surely be successful. As a frequent browser myself, I want a browsing experience with less or no irrelevant ads at all. One that is able to give better results to my searches. It would also be better if annoying pop-ups which are most likely to contain malicious content are totally gone. From what I have read in your whitepaper, you are able to address these issues and to provide security using keystore. I am looking forward for this project to be implemented soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Solid project like this, made by strong team. Hoping for a successful launch.
Activity: 24
I read your whitepaper and it is very inreresting specially on the security of the web i like the idea of having keystore before you can access i'm going to watch this project and i'm going to join your bounty campaign I hope this project would implement goodluck guys wishing you the best on everything
Activity: 416
This project is what we need now, most of us are using internet and computers. And about 1/3 of computers around the world are infected with viruses and malwares. This will be of great help because hackers are all pain in our neck nowadays. I guess, WRIO Internet OS can also help us to protect from phishing links and sites.
Activity: 150
This is one of the great news I found out about Web 3.0, having this will helps a lot of end user for easy access and of course very secured.
Activity: 1
this project is very interesting .. i think i will enjoy my web if i have this Wink
Activity: 35
hi,  do you have a mobile app? i would like to try if you have one Smiley
A small survey: do you like cards such as https://webrunes.com/img/cards/ann_thread.jpg ? Should we continue this practice and publish more event cards?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: