Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 6. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 0
I am very grateful for this. I found this to be a pretty interesting project for me to find out and share it with friends and people on social networks. I feel I will do well on it. I believe you. And I wish you good luck and success. I am looking forward to it one day not far to me and the community in the best way. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
Will this be available in big exchanges like bittrex or binance?
Yes, we're working to be listed on crypto exchanges asap after Crowdsale.
Activity: 18
This is a very interesting project. The idea is unique and really promising. The idea of having a web 3.0 is something new to me. However I believe that having partnerships with trusted companies will help make this project a huge success. Will this be available in big exchanges like bittrex or binance?
Activity: 60
Waiting for a successful launch.
Activity: 520
very innovative and will bring our world near perfection if well executed and successful. i have joined the project and i thank the devs for the rare opportunity.
Activity: 5
very interesting the project because the concept is very nice. I see the development very serious to this project be succes
Activity: 238
very nice projects, i am interested and join in the airdrop, i hope this project success Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Will it guarantee users of safe, secure, efficient, reliable, fast and up to date informations that we needed?
That's the plan.
Activity: 39
Well as a Web Developer, a blockchain that is user-centric in the Web 3.0 sure is interesting. I'll be watching updates here as this project unfolds. Best of Luck for the Team!
Why didn't you show the profile of your team, i think that so much important or is there any way i can know those behind the project to create trust...
We have that page, please find it at https://webrunes.com/team/
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Will it guarantee users of safe, secure, efficient, reliable, fast and up to date informations that we needed?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Why didn't you show the profile of your team, i think that so much important or is there any way i can know those behind the project to create trust...
Activity: 32
2/3 of the whitelist is filled up.
I got it, but this would be a premium browser i guess? and in order to optimize its functionalities we will use webGold for purchases?
WRIO Internet OS is going to be like Linux. Free for everyone. But 3rd parties apps and additional functionality can be premium. Additional info about business model can be found at https://wrioos.com/#Business_model.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
how will this browser supports offline development? like, running offline web-based system we need tools like jquery, js, bootstrap will this be part of the of the project integration as a whole?
Modern browsers support HTML5 offline features, we're going to use them heavily. Naturally, WRIO OS node is using JS, but you can run your own WRIO OS server (open-source, you can use any of them like tor, they're only the gate and don't store any private data) and later we're going to develop WRIO OS browser, FF/Chrome plugins and mobile app: any of those stuff will take care about rendering pages and you won't need WRIO OS nodes any more. You can imagine them as read-only browser (all scripts are ignored) with apps (like plugins for browsers): sharing, commenting, funds transferring, you name it. You choose only what you do need for a comfortable browsing. You choose what features must be on the pages, not websites owners, they provide info/data only.
I got it, but this would be a premium browser i guess? and in order to optimize its functionalities we will use webGold for purchases?
Activity: 11
Wow , i joined your project please accept me dev . WE are waitindg for the ico
thank you good luck in your project
i have a question have you a good parteners...
Good question. We aready have a 2 advisors from muli-billion-dollar campanies that help us in business and promotion strategy. We also have a professor as a consultant who can help with algorithms and give tech advice.
what is your vision after 5 years ?
According our roadmap, we hope to be a default service/browser for web 3.0 navigation.
Thank you!
webGold Economy
The platform can be used free of charge. However, webGold is required to pay for premium functions (e.x. posts promotion) and offers, paid apps, to buy tokens of 3rd party projects that reached ICO, etc.
is there any explanition of this ?
It's like you use Google Play for free, but sometimes you buy apps or games. Or pay Google for promotion via Adwords.
Pages:
Jump to: