Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 3. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
wonderful news keep it up i will support this
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
What is the main purpose of this project and what are the development plan?
Activity: 229
This is a very interesting project because the idea is very unique for having a web 3.0 is something new from me. I believe that having partnerships with trusted company it helps this project a huge to success.I wish you good luck and success. I am looking forward to it one day not far to me and the community in the best way.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
im going to watch this and very interesting specially on the security of the web i like the idea of having keystore before you can access and hoping to join your bounty campaign, goodluck guys wishing you the best on everything Smiley
if it's possible that this project will only accept WGD and CRD
Correct, we do. That's why https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe5bYJYayC_ZwmWgHjea-gij5-2MohY5TaOwHT4QhVU_iVnQ/viewform has a name "Crowdsale Registration · One Time Event" :-)
This is an awesome project , I hope during this project you will feed us more info about Web 3.0
Thank you! Please find additional info on our blog https://webrunes.com/blog/.
Activity: 112
i can see this project is very interesting .. i think i will enjoy my web if i have this ,hope i can have it,for now i wish more success to this,gud luck guys Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
1. WRIO Internet OS is the output of this project, WebGold or CRD is the token used to pay the services and other features of WRIO Internet OS?
Right, you may consider WGD and CRD for WRIO OS as ether and gas for Ethereum.

2. This is running on Ethereum backbone, in the long-term approach will this project aims to have its own blockchain?
Yes, it's possible. When we'll need additional tech flexibility.
Good! A point of suggestion if it's possible that this project will only accept WGD and CRD to make it scarce and more valuable though other currency can be converted to it in order to avail the said services. Likewise, we all know that Ethereum is congested because majority of the projects tapped to their backbone. Having your own the project will sustain in the point of failure of their blockchain.
1. WRIO Internet OS is the output of this project, WebGold or CRD is the token used to pay the services and other features of WRIO Internet OS?
Right, you may consider WGD and CRD for WRIO OS as ether and gas for Ethereum.

2. This is running on Ethereum backbone, in the long-term approach will this project aims to have its own blockchain?
Yes, it's possible. When we'll need additional tech flexibility.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 266
This is an awesome project , I hope during this project you will feed us more info about Web 3.0
We've registered our first 1,000 Airdrop participants! We're very grateful for your support.
just read through the website of this project, i can tell it is a very essential part of this generation, now virtually every information we seek can be found in the internet just with one click, now to have a project like this one...... an automated -readable websites whose content can be readily processed by computers due to the fact that it has already structured data in blockchain technology is an added advantage to the already existing great project in crypto space. i can see this project if successful widely used and adopted by many.
You're perfectly right. Information is the currency, but we, as users, have an attention limit. And we need automatic systems which can sift information for us. Thank you for a great comment!
Activity: 84
Activity: 30
Nice concept! an integration of all the system into one automatic processing system capable of analyzing all the data in the web.. wow amazing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
just read through the website of this project, i can tell it is a very essential part of this generation, now virtually every information we seek can be found in the internet just with one click, now to have a project like this one...... an automated -readable websites whose content can be readily processed by computers due to the fact that it has already structured data in blockchain technology is an added advantage to the already existing great project in crypto space. i can see this project if successful widely used and adopted by many.
4/5! The first 80 of 100 investors were registered. We're almost done. Thank you!
Activity: 125
good project plan, I am happy to hear it good luck and success in the future
Pages:
Jump to: