Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Upgrade to a blockchain-powered, machine-readable, and user-centric Web 3.0 - page 8. (Read 3344 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
i spent quality time analysing the contant of this thread and found out that this is a new a concept enterily .Different from all the projects i have seen and invested on.I pleadge to work for you ,if you will need my services
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
WRIO Internet OS: All you need is a browser!
What I love is the web 3.0 section for Entrepreneurs, that is the much needed value. Another thing I like is the distribution ratio, it will help create a very large community of users of WGD tokens.
Thanks. We'd like to find a balance and spread WGD tokens among a lot of people.
Activity: 73
Great project im joined
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
This would help a lot more for every web users.we cant stop technology growth,webrunes can succesfully make to be part of it.
Activity: 257
Great project! I want to communicate in social networks and make purchases in the online store - without being distracted by windows with advertisements. A large number of people will be happy - when your project solves this problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
At the beginning of the two thousandth years appeared the so-called standard web 2.0. And finally comes the time for the third version, where the content will be focused not so much on the person, but on understanding the content machines that will already interpret it and give the end user under his individual requests.
Telegram community is growing up, 250+ members. Thank you!
absolutely must be brought in the mobile application. I congratulate you
Thank you. It's in the plan :-)
Activity: 260
What I love is the web 3.0 section for Entrepreneurs, that is the much needed value. Another thing I like is the distribution ratio, it will help create a very large community of users of WGD tokens.
Activity: 22
Sounds interesting! I have experienced that user-centric web feature on some social media sites where you can search easily whom I
recently followed or added. And i say it is pretty convienient, saving my time in typing the whole keywords. Now on this project where it aims to create a web 3.0, i want to know security and privacy of users is implemented.
Activity: 238
absolutely must be brought in the mobile application. I congratulate you
Interesting project!  Where is the ico company based?
We have two options: USA and Europe. But before to make a choice we still have to get answers on some questions. But at the moment, likely it's going to be Prague.
Activity: 88
Interesting project!  Where is the ico company based?
Activity: 75
Excellent project i support this until go to the moon
Following quite a number of requests from our supporters we are to launch an Airdrop Campaign. Besides, we prepared BIG prizes for our BIG supporters! https://goo.gl/z1SdrG
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
With Airdrop we're going to publish an additional Bitcointalk Feedback campaign. Your feedback matters!
Nice! it's getting better Smiley
It will only get better BitExalt just be updated always on the bounty and ANN thread we are probably announce it in due time.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
With Airdrop we're going to publish an additional Bitcointalk Feedback campaign. Your feedback matters!
Nice! it's getting better Smiley
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
We're going to publish info about the Airdrop in 24h. Thanks for your patience!
Ah I am happy to hear it, I will always wait for him. congratulations to the airdrop participants and all the WebRunes teams that have provided excellent developments.
We're going to publish info about the Airdrop in 24h. Thanks for your patience!
Pages:
Jump to: