Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 13. (Read 25273 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
On which exchanges will tokens trade?

We will be working with Yobit to do a conversion with the new chain and will be working with other exchanges to have USDe listed. In the mean time, we need you support as well to let exchanges and outlets know there is a community behind this coin.
Here is the official USDE Coin swap submission form

https://goo.gl/forms/6H0qoKhap9VNVhax2

Please read everything carefully

Join the discord to get the new client. Otherwise we will be releasing this officially tomorrow

I can't imaging more stupid swap process: it requires me to submit the private keys.

We are sorry you feel that way, but we feel it is the best way to ensure we get legitimate swaps. As we stated, we will not be supporting the old coin and will advise Yobit that it will no longer be supported.
Will Yobit automatically do the conversion?
Is it better to have a coin in wallet?

We will be working with Yobit to have the conversion go smoothly. Until then, it is best to do the swap and enjoy the staking rewards for keeping your coins in your wallet. We will have a period of mining and then switch to staking. It will be covered in a release soon.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

Join the discord to get the new client. Otherwise we will be releasing this officially tomorrow

I can't imaging more stupid swap process: it requires me to submit the private keys.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Will Yobit automatically do the conversion?
Is it better to have a coin in wallet?
USDE Coin is a secure and energy efficient PoW/PoS coin. USDE Coin uses a faster PoW distribution mechanism to distribute the initial coins, then after few days the coin is transferred to a pure PoS coin, where the generation of the coin is mainly through the PoS interests.

USDE Coin Specification

Maximum 232 million USDE coin will ever exist to the community.

USDE coin adopt a variable PoS rate that will be given periodically payout as per following list,

1st 6 months -> 60% (10% per month)
2nd 6 months -> 50% (8% per month)
3rd 6 months -> 40% (7% per month)
4th 6 months -> 30% (5% per month)
5th 6 months -> 20% (3% per month)
6th 6 months -> 10% (1.4 per month and ongoing.)

How are they used? The USDE coins are used by USDE community members for USDE services and to store and invest the wealth in a non-government controlled currency. The USDE coins will also be used as payment system on number of USDE partner websites.

How are they produced? USDE coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the USDE Coin network. The moment you acquire USDE Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting. All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in your USDE-QT wallet. In addition to PoS minting, USDE coin can be mined with CPU/GPU and does not need an ASIC miner like Bitcoin does.

-USDE
Activity: 114

Activity: 114
Come join us on discord and get in on this early release and give away, We will be releasing the client early tonight. Plan for the major official release tomorrow. You can get in on mining early and start your staking tonight!

https://discord.gg/Y66f92W
How will the swap work do i need to load my coins back into the old wallet, from the paper storage?

Yes, we will have a swap where you need to send your coins back to a specified wallet and once you download the new client after release, you will forward your new address to be credited.
Another update for our followers and supporters. Our code guy has the block chain up and running. He has premined 150M of the new USDE to be used for the coin swap. We will keep you updated as to when this will start. Currently, we are working on the wallet itself. We wanted to get a new design, logo, graphics, etc and some of you have answered the call. We are working to make the wallet professional and functional.

The coin swap will be a 10:1 swap. Every 10USDE you have now will be traded for 1 of the new USDE. Example: If you have 5000 USDE in the current wallet, you will get 500 of the new coin. Simple.

We will also be incorporating staking into the wallet. This will be similar to the way Bitconnect is applying staking rewards. Those who adopt early and keep their USDE in the wallet can get up to 120% the first year for keeping their USDE in their wallets.

This will be a completely new blockchain. After the coin swap, we will not be maintaining the old USDE chain and wallet.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Yeah, look at the announcement, we have 4S coin, including Scrypt, Safe, Secure, and Simple. Sounds very interesting. It's good news when the coin has been listed on Yobit exchange. Let's go USDE.
Activity: 47
How will the swap work do i need to load my coins back into the old wallet, from the paper storage?
Activity: 168
This is 4S coin which has Scrypt algorithm, some features include Safe, Secure, Simple. It looks good for ASIC-miners. I am out. Good luck
Activity: 148
Merit: 101
Do you have a Discord address?
Some more progress. Our main code developer has compiled the new wallet. We are getting closer to our first milestone of a coin swap with the old USDE and the new USDE.

We are looking for some graphics for our new wallet and we want your help and creativity. If anyone has any ideas for logos/wallet graphics, post them and we will review them for use.

Come to the discord to join the conversation.

Thank you

RB25

No problem, thank you.

On the note of the coin swap, how do you think it is best executed? We have our plan, but we need to hear from everyone to make sure we get all ideas involved and make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. Thanks
Activity: 17
it wants me to make a paid account?

I see what you're talking about. I guess the free hosting was just a trial period.

Try this site: https://nofile.io/f/ZQoJ14ddy5t/usde_wallet_win.rar

Thank you working now
Please let me know when the coin swap is
my wallet stops the synchronization on the 1666162 block and then does not go on. I tried to install on another laptop from scratch
starts synchronization, reaches 1666162 block and stops. Nothing helps.

I have just checked my wallet. I have all the nodes listed in a post above and my wallet has synced to block 1667855.
Is there any way we can check how many of these coins are still around today?

There are a little over 1.2B USDE that have been mined, but we can't really know how many are still in usable wallets or how many were deleted. This is why we are creating a new chain and will perform a coin swap. Right now we are looking at a 10-1 swap t go from 1.6B to 160M coins and then add 72M coins that can be mined for a total of 232M when its all said and done. We are working out compiling a new wallet and the process for the swap as well as the increments for mining rewards.

Pages:
Jump to: