Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 11. (Read 25273 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
yeah avg was a false positive everything is running as it should,  cheers guys

Im glad you got it sorted out Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
yeah avg was a false positive everything is running as it should,  cheers guys
so, about how long does it take to get the send trx confirmed in the old wallet? thx m

within a few minutes its confirmed.
You should be able to get your transaction id as soon as you send it.
Then post in the swap form and ill confirm that it was received
Activity: 25
so, about how long does it take to get the send trx confirmed in the old wallet? thx m
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hi guys so I've been gone for a few days and feel I've missed a lot of info, could you sum if up for me? I hear things about a swap but it's not clear to me, also the wallet version. Witch one is the right one?
I'm currently using wallet 1.0.4 build date 2014, but I would like to know what this swap is all about and how it works, I cant find a lot of information about it or I might not be looking in the right place

There is a lot of scattered information and for that, we apologize. We are working on consolidating all the new chain and wallet information on the front of the thread.

Here is the newest wallet: https://github.com/owner232/usde-master/releases/download/v1.0.3/USDE-Offical-RC3.zip

There is a coin swap submission form here: https://goo.gl/forms/6H0qoKhap9VNVhax2

Download the new wallet and get it running to get your new USDe wallet address. Then, use the submission form with the information required to help us complete your request for swap.

We will no longer be supporting the old USDe chain and have advised Yobit as such. We are working with them to get the chain swapped over to the new USDe.

For everyone: we are seeing multiple submissions from the same old/new wallet combinations. Just let us know that you're going to perform the swap in multiple, smaller increments so we can look out for those transactions and make sure you get all the new USDe to which you are entitled.
Activity: 31
It feels awkward to send all coins to some swap address and hope some new coins would appear in a new client. What do you think?

All I can do is ask those who have done the swap already to post their experience.

Swap worked out fine as promised. Lets hope all the best for the coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Hi guys so I've been gone for a few days and feel I've missed a lot of info, could you sum if up for me? I hear things about a swap but it's not clear to me, also the wallet version. Witch one is the right one?
I'm currently using wallet 1.0.4 build date 2014, but I would like to know what this swap is all about and how it works, I cant find a lot of information about it or I might not be looking in the right place
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
It feels awkward to send all coins to some swap address and hope some new coins would appear in a new client. What do you think?

All I can do is ask those who have done the swap already to post their experience.

not great .... awaiting a swap initiated yesterday....

What are your wallet addresses? We can check out what's going on.

will pm you now

What are your wallet addresses? We can check out what's going on.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 30
Merit: 11
avg is flagging the RC3 release as something is wrong with the exe?

A lot of anti-virus programs flag wallets when you try to run them. There is nothing wrong with it.
Is it real? Is USDE a scam one? I am newbie so I need your help to clarify it. Thank you.

A lot of anti-virus programs flag wallets when you try to run them. There is nothing wrong with it.
Is it real? Is USDE a scam one? I am newbie so I need your help to clarify it. Thank you.

No scam, its just that anti-virus software is not made to accept wallet files, so they flag them as bad, when they're not.
Activity: 228

I'm also confirm that swap works as announced.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

I confirm that the swap works great.
Coins from the old wallet, through the swap, were taken to the new wallet in a 10:1 ratio

Smiley
Activity: 47
Old network should to work correctly al list until all old coins will be swap, correct?
I mining for couple of months just to sustain the network. If the wallets stop to syncronize it was because my miner stoped.
When wallet start function again is because I restarted  the miner and I made some transaction.
I'm sorry I did not have time to actively participate in the development of the new usde.

I have a small miner running the old network still, You can head on over to the new usde blockchain and start mining on it!

Pages:
Jump to: