Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 9. (Read 25273 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
i don't have Original USDE Wallet addresses ( is it yobit address ), i just have wallet from https://github.com/owner232/usde-master/releases
and swap form want Original USDE Wallet addresses,
please help
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hello
Thanks a lot RB25 for response
1- where can i found swap form to fill it ?
2- who many time i have to buy and send it to new wallet ?
3-why you don't have Linux Os wallet?

Best regards

There is a coin swap submission form here: https://goo.gl/forms/6H0qoKhap9VNVhax2

I think we are going to put a last day to submit of December 1, 2017.

We are working on both a Linux and Mac wallet, but I think someone else in this thread has compiled one of them already. Please look back through the posts.
Hello
Thanks a lot RB25 for response
1- where can i found swap form to fill it ?
2- who many time i have to buy and send it to new wallet ?
3-why you don't have Linux Os wallet?

Best regards
Activity: 23
Finally something of my interest.
Activity: 39
The only problem this might have is that the name of the old coin is the same as the new coin.. This might be confusing.

We are discussing the name as well. If anyone has any suggestions, we would be happy to hear them.

I think the name is good since the new coin is replacing the old one.
hello there
first of all sorry for my weak English and i,m very new on cryptocurrency world
my question is if i buy some old usde coin from yobit and sent it to new wallet , it well change to new coin or i have to do some thing to swap ,

Best regards

If you buy some on yobit and transfer it to your wallet, just fill out the swap form, download the new wallet and we will complete the swap.
hello there
first of all sorry for my weak English and i,m very new on cryptocurrency world
my question is if i buy some old usde coin from yobit and sent it to new wallet , it well change to new coin or i have to do some thing to swap ,

Best regards
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
The coin on yobit is the old one, We are working on a new website and updating the forum post. Then we will start submitting the new coin to exchanges.
As for staking Im not sure about splitting the wallet up, I did however notice that staking is quicker on smaller wallets but on bigger ones it takes a few days but you get a large amount equal to what you would get if you set a bunch of smaller wallets to stake. I will be looking more into this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
profitable coin sell/ buy in yobit
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Great project and great profitable to sell/buy in yobit Cool
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
How USDE trading over Yobit?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
oh fuck that, theres gotta be an easier way?
Maybe using commandline but I could not find how
Activity: 47
oh fuck that, theres gotta be an easier way?
was just going to ask exactly the same question

setstakesplitthreshold  doesn't work?
You wont believe it but I've been busy today. I've done this manually creating 400 transactions to myself today to split the coins into smaller portions. haha
Activity: 47
was just going to ask exactly the same question

setstakesplitthreshold  doesn't work?
Hey guys a question about staking, usually with coin control enabled in the wallet you can split your coins to smaller portions within your wallet to optimize staking. I don't see that option in the wallet when coin control is enabled.  Any idea if this is possible somehow? When you start staking and you receive a stake it seems that your coins are split in two within the wallet making all coins immature again. You then have to wait again for some time for the next stake can be received. That takes time, should I do this manually?
Activity: 42
I can also verify that Owner232 is completing the coin swaps. Mine was completed within 24 hours.
I'm mining USDe on the new Blockchain at 12mh 24/7 but we need a lot more! I'm willing to help others get setup on USDe as well if needed.
The only problem this might have is that the name of the old coin is the same as the new coin.. This might be confusing.

We are discussing the name as well. If anyone has any suggestions, we would be happy to hear them.

Will think about it, but now some people have already switched their usde from the old chain to the new one 10:1
Aren't you scared that people will wait if the direction of the coin is not clear yet? There are now two versions of the same coin and the new one has no price yet because of the marketcap of the old one.

Pages:
Jump to: