Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 11. (Read 78334 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
I am tired of waiting for my coins now. First I was told my trx id has been "claimed" by someone else and I had to jump through hoops to prove the address. Then I was asked for confirming my use address which I did. Seriously if there was a better way to actually invest meagre 0.1 worth of BTC, this certainly was not it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Dev are we still going to receive the free coins for signatures?

We have decided to cancel the free distribution after 50k was given out to help protect the integrity of the coin for the long term. We did not want to give out all 500k as most free distribution claims are usually dumped on the exchange regardless of price, since it was free. With what's coming up in the next couple weeks, 2k is still a cheap price if you manage to buy some off the exchanges.

Read the thread if you're still sitting there trying to get free coins, but can't figure out why you're not receiving your free handout.
Activity: 48
This coin has an extremely bright future, very impressed with the dev so far.

Yeah, I agree.

POD coming + verification of coins being destroyed + marketplace beta

Looking good.
Activity: 252
This coin has an extremely bright future, very impressed with the dev so far.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
the price is quite low,suggestion:buy now!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I don't think 50k coins (from free distribution) is to blame.

Just an FYI ..

I never got my 'free distribution' coins and I've PM'd
you three times about it with no reply ..
Any guidance ??

Triff ..

you probably ask for free coins after  giveaway ends ...

Nope, I applied for the free distribution and received the e-mail receipt
from the 'dev' on the very first day this coin was announced ..
Just never got the USE coins ..

Triff ..
Activity: 59

Just an FYI ..

Any guidance ??

Triff ..

you probably ask for free coins after  giveaway ends ...
Activity: 314
einc.io
hello,guys
what is the ipo price?~

The ICO price is .00010000 BTC for initial investors.
No it wasnt it was 1000..
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Just an FYI ..

Any guidance ??

Triff ..
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
hello,guys
what is the ipo price?~

The ICO price is .00001000 BTC for initial investors.
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Hi dev, any timeline on the coins still remaining to be distributed in IPO  Grin 3 days gone still waiting.

Can you PM me your USE address and your BTC tx id?

I will help get this resolved.
Sent
Activity: 532
hello,guys
what is the ipo price?~
Activity: 314
einc.io
i dont understand why you are talking about nonlegal things, i dont think usemarket will sell this shit like drugs.

i think it will be like ebay or amazon but you will be able to use your coins instead of your $

Why would I want to do that?
it's a new choice of payment like credit card or paypal

No offence intended, but I think that's exactly what this would be used for. There are already ebay-like markets for Bitcoin. A decentralized anonymous marketplace is like the holy grail for online black markets. There is a multi-million dollar industry ready and waiting for this to be successfully implemented.
Still accumulating  Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
i dont understand why you are talking about nonlegal things, i dont think usemarket will sell this shit like drugs.

i think it will be like ebay or amazon but you will be able to use your coins instead of your $

No offence intended, but I think that's exactly what this would be used for. There are already ebay-like markets for Bitcoin. A decentralized anonymous marketplace is like the holy grail for online black markets. There is a multi-million dollar industry ready and waiting for this to be successfully implemented.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 56

i dont understand why you are talking about nonlegal things, i dont think usemarket will sell shit like drugs.

Activity: 20
Hi ShameOnYou!

First of all - thanks for the good job done so far!

Secondly, I have a question regarding Usemarket (or about anon markets in general) that I can't understand. It would be interesting to hear your opinion on this one.
1) If I want to buy something from you (new pair of jeans for example) why do I want to stay anonymous?
2) If I want to buy something nonlegal (drugs, guns, etc.) and I want to stay fully anon - how do we manage the delivery? If you know my delivery address and contact details, is there a true anon possible?

I'm lost about your goals - are you aiming to become next ebay or more silk road v2 (v3) already?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

congrats dev  on a good coin  Cheesy mining now for the future and i haven't seen a coin like this in a long time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: