Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 12. (Read 78334 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
usemarket = crypto ebay

Yes, that is essentially what it is but it a decentralized format and more privacy protection than eBay.

Privacy protection? Why would I want to buy not illegal stuff from annoynmous people? Thats a reciept to get scammed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Total coins with 5 year pos will be 9mil.

We have already begun to put in buy support, we are doing it gradually and only during strategic moments. No point in throwing all 20 or so btc when we haven't even released our core features yet.
Usecoin will use the anonymous transaction technology of vertcoins?

Yes, it is the same as vertcoin stealth addresses. It will provide an extra layer of privacy. It is already in development for wallet integration and we expect it to be completed by the end of September if not sooner.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We have already begun to put in buy support, we are doing it gradually and only during strategic moments. No point in throwing all 20 or so btc when we haven't even released our core features yet.
Usecoin will use the anonymous transaction technology of vertcoins?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
usemarket = crypto ebay

Yes, that is essentially what it is but it a decentralized format and more privacy protection than eBay.
yeah i hope so man  Wink
usemarket = crypto ebay

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
How much is the total is usecoin? 12540000 or 9000000

May i ask whats the MAX total coins here? I didn't seem to see it on the op thank you.

Initial max. coins were 12.5mil after 5 year PoS.

Now we will be reducing max. supply by 3.5mil, so total after 5 years will be around 9mil.

PoS will generate around 2.5mil coins over the next 5 years.

Activity: 112
How much is the total is usecoin? 12540000 or 9000000
Activity: 252
No hype, dev already said they will be putting buy support in just wondering when?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
where is the buy support you told us ?
it's on bittrex now !

u fell for another wolfofcrypto hype
Activity: 386
where is the buy support you told us ?
it's on bittrex now !
Activity: 168
@ShameOnYou make all the necessary address public (ICO/free distribution) to prove that your not going to keep a massive amount of coins for yourself.

This is a suggestion if you have nothing to hide.

Will you knock it the fuck off, already.
Activity: 78
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
Hi, will be other exchanges soon ?
Hi dev, any timeline on the coins still remaining to be distributed in IPO  Grin 3 days gone still waiting.

Can you PM me your USE address and your BTC tx id?

I will help get this resolved.
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Hi dev, any timeline on the coins still remaining to be distributed in IPO  Grin 3 days gone still waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
ok, looking and asking myself, what is the point of free giveaway ( for any coin ), if it cause such a bad impact on market price of the coin

i think for marketing / to spread the word. for some coins it is even the main distribution path.

i think distribution should be 100% free and no ipo/ico/mining or no free coins at all (faucet and bountys are ok)
otherwise miner and investors will allways lose.

anyway i'm happy usecoin dev stoped free giveways and i don't think the 50k coins already spent will be a problem in long run.
I don't think 50k coins (from free distribution) is to blame.
Activity: 252
Waiting for dev buy support
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
ok, looking and asking myself, what is the point of free giveaway ( for any coin ), if it cause such a bad impact on market price of the coin
Pages:
Jump to: