Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 15. (Read 78344 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Assuming all miners dump what is the selling pressure from POW?  I have calculated 144k coins mined per day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Remaining IPO coins should be destroyed within the next 24-48 hours. We have decided to get Bittrex to destroy coins for us as a trustworthy entity.

Great!

why after this message is not growing price?

Why? Are you expecting quick 100x overnight profits? Just be patient. Surely the price will go up once the public sees a functional decentralized marketplace that works. Tell me which other coin has that right now? We plan to be the first few.
Activity: 532
Remaining IPO coins should be destroyed within the next 24-48 hours. We have decided to get Bittrex to destroy coins for us as a trustworthy entity.

Great!

Because whale wants to eat our coins Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
why price is not up ? Sad

What do you mean? Price was under 1k sat at c-cex yesterday, now we're at a solid 2k.

Also, we will start putting up buy orders on Bittrex with our own BTC and 50% of IPO funds to help stabilize the coin's pricing with buy support. Plus, we don't mind some cheap coins for ourselves since we did not give ourselves any premine.

Indeed they are cheap right now. I actually bought some more off trex and I also have some from IPO. Consider all IPO + POW coins = 6.5mil at the latest price this coin only has about 85k market cap and it is really less than that since POW is not done.
Activity: 452
Merit: 256

Great!

What do you mean? Price was under 1k sat at c-cex yesterday, now we're at a solid 2k.

Also, we will start putting up buy orders on Bittrex with our own BTC and 50% of IPO funds to help stabilize the coin's pricing with buy support. Plus, we don't mind some cheap coins for ourselves since we did not give ourselves any premine.
Great! expect to see price explosion!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I guess within 10 minute FUDDers will come out. Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Waiting for POD and usemarket beta
It will shake a lot of times before rising.
Activity: 350
whale dumping and want to eat more , that's a best explain
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Need to get those coins destroyed. More people are going to begin looking here now that we are on the trex.
+1

I believe bittrex are destroying them Smiley

Any word from bittrex that they are going to destroy the remaining coins?
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
Activity: 314
einc.io
Need to get those coins destroyed. More people are going to begin looking here now that we are on the trex.
+1

I believe bittrex are destroying them Smiley
Activity: 252
Coin specification should be updated.

How many coins hae been purchased through IPO and total bitcoins invested?

Like some of us, we don't read all that information. We just look right straight to the coin specs, etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Pages:
Jump to: