Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 13. (Read 78334 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dev you should the OP i think, Edit or delete part about free distribution , make sure no one ask again about free distribution  Wink
make sure they know there is no more free ditribution here  Grin

Agreed!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why is everyone selling now that we hit bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Dev you should the OP i think, Edit or delete part about free distribution , make sure no one ask again about free distribution  Wink
make sure they know there is no more free ditribution here  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Dev are we still going to receive the free coins for signatures?

We have decided to cancel the free distribution after 50k was given out to help protect the integrity of the coin for the long term. We did not want to give out all 500k as most free distribution claims are usually dumped on the exchange regardless of price, since it was free. With what's coming up in the next couple weeks, 2k is still a cheap price if you manage to buy some off the exchanges.
f*** it i have already bought Cool
All I'm saying is things will be different when ppl see our dev is really delivering.

The dev of syscoin get the top grade in the Prove Of Dev. And look what happened to syscoin. Wallet, Fork....

Well! Everyone will see in about 2 weeks time then Smiley
Hi,dev.I urged you to do proof of dev.It will surely help the price.

I don't think that will help the price. With so much free giveaway, ppl will dump on the exchange at whatever price. Besides, we got some miner and 1 phase IPOer who are happy to sell their coin with double price.

Ah nice, our first dedicated fudster  Grin Less than 50k coins were given away for free, others currently in circulation are the ones from IPO buyers (around 1.5mil) and 60k or so from bounties, and the rest are from PoW.

We have already contacted both CoinsSource and cryptoasian for the POD process Smiley
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Let everyone know about our UseMarket beta sign up! We really want to have as many people as possible to test out the market for one week before we launch. We must make sure that everything is working as intended and no unexpected bugs/exploits appearing after launch.

Also, everyone needs to stop PMing us for free coins. If you didn't even bother reading the updates posted on the OP and throughout this thread then clearly you are not deserving of the free coins to begin with. If you cared enough about the coin you would at least read our posts and updates. Or even just follow our tweets on twitter, we try to be active.

great!
signed up for beta and retweeted
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
I haven't received my coins (IPO stage 1)...
I have filled the two forms of Maidak but no response... 0.15 BTC lost ??
You'll receive no worries Smiley Maidak is trusted - just very slow

still nothing...

It is a joke ? 48 hours since the launch and NO COINS !!!

According to the sheet, your coins have been sent to you at UNAqKhinpVTU7ddPDEmVbQsruPqgvXmfw6

Have you tried resyncing your wallet?

UNAqKhinpVTU7ddPDEmVbQsruPqgvXmfw6 is not my address...
What really is happening here. This is the 2nd instance wherein the addresses/transactions are different.
Our dev is very receptive, he will definitely clear how the premine and free coins are going to be destroyed.

A reputable entity like Bittrex should suffice unless the community has other suggestions.  Smiley
Activity: 382
Our dev is very receptive, he will definitely clear how the premine and free coins are going to be destroyed.
Has the USE market code been checked by the community?  I believe you said it was on GitHub can you provide a link. Also who will be destroying the unsold ICPO and giveaway coins and how will that be verified?

It is not open source until we officially launch the UseMarket. It is based on the OpenBazaar code which can be found on GitHub currently, but we had done a lot of custom development on it because the code is incomplete and a lot of functionality was not working properly when we had it installed. We will get bittrex to destroy remaining coins, hopefully they can make a public statement or offer some way to show evidence coins are destroyed.
Coins are going to be sent to bittrex for destruction once they provide the address. It will be done in the next 48 hours, hoping for a lot sooner.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@ShameOnYou make all the necessary address public (ICO/free distribution) to prove that your not going to keep a massive amount of coins for yourself.

This is a suggestion if you have nothing to hide.
Activity: 252
Has the USE market code been checked by the community?  I believe you said it was on GitHub can you provide a link. Also who will be destroying the unsold ICPO and giveaway coins and how will that be verified?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

That is sad. I will remove the signature then as there is no point to keeping it without the promised coins.

Sorry for the disappointment but the long term stability of the coin is of much higher value to us and the investors.

You can't get as much investors if it wasn't for those people who helped you promote USE.  Roll Eyes
Go through with Proof of Developer.....please.

This can, and will, give the entire project a lot more validity, and help really cement the beginning foundation of this coin.

If you guys are receptive to all scrutiny and validation that is thrown at you, it will only continue to improve the already good reputation your team has begun to build up. The importance of knowing who our developers are can't be stressed enough. Trust in this community has waned to near zero with all of the recent bull shit that has been thrown at us. Just reading through the OP, and not seeing poor spelling, word usage or sloppiness is a huge sigh of relief

We understand this completely and will contact the proof of dev services to get this done ASAP. We understand the community wants this and are willing to deliver. Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Go through with Proof of Developer.....please.

This can, and will give the entire project a lot more validity and help really cement the beginning foundation of this coin.

If you guys are receptive to all scrutiny and validation that is thrown at you, it will only continue to improve the already good reputation your team has begun to build up. The importance of knowing who our developers are can't be stressed enough. Trust in this community has waned to near zero with all of the recent bull shit that has been thrown at us. Just reading through the OP, and not seeing poor spelling, bad word usage or sloppiness is a huge sigh of relief

Edit: Let the weak supporters leave this coin if their dedication is contingent receiving free handouts.

That is sad. I will remove the signature then as there is no point to keeping it without the promised coins.

Sorry for the disappointment but the long term stability of the coin is of much higher value to us and the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: