Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 34. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
yea im still waiting on coins but only just filled 2nd form in as got back from work, is their a certain time he will be sending the latter?, also for the free coins i tried to use signature but as im a newbie it wont allow me to put all of it due to limited characters? will this matter?

You can use the newbie sig that is simply our website's domain name: www.usecoin.info

thanks, but wont let me put a link in their either, seems you are quite limited as a newbie
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I still don't have my coins........

Filled in the second form 7 hours ago..

Its 4 hours after 9 AM EST so why is this taking so long?
yea im still waiting on coins but only just filled 2nd form in as got back from work, is their a certain time he will be sending the latter?, also for the free coins i tried to use signature but as im a newbie it wont allow me to put all of it due to limited characters? will this matter?

waiting wating ...

Quote from maidak
" I will submit first payment by midnight EST anyone who fills out the form after 12:00AM EST will not receive the coin until after 9AM EST. "

9am est is now 3 hours ago and i have to admit i'm a bit disappointed from maidak

lol wow, not on the ball then...tbh when i purchased i was 1 min i think before phase 1 deadline so just want to know if i actually made it in time tbh
Activity: 82
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
phase 2? i always like phase 2 Cheesy i'm in!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I don't get why half a million coins were given away (the only coins I've received so far btw were the the ones I BOUGHT).
Please explain the philosophy here, cause it sure feels like a slap in the face of buyers and miners.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I am waiting for the free distribution coins from the dev.
if the market goes well, I will buy some at exchage.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Huh we need to send a screenshot as well?

nope just fill out the second form
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

I did not need a screenshot for my receipt. This must be a special case scenario.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Maidak sent you the screenshot as required. Submitted the form with usecoin address. Looking forward to the coins. TIA
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

waiting wating ...

Quote from maidak
" I will submit first payment by midnight EST anyone who fills out the form after 12:00AM EST will not receive the coin until after 9AM EST. "

9am est is now 3 hours ago and i have to admit i'm a bit disappointed from maidak

You can use the newbie sig that is simply our website's domain name: www.usecoin.info

Awesome thanks, can you answer the other questions at all? be sweet to have my coins today...i see the market is open
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
cool I can wait.

Just wanted to check it wasn't just me.
Activity: 112
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Anyone else still waiting on coins from Maidak who filled in both forms?
I'm waiting for my coins too.
I filled mine last night when Maidak posted the link. Received mine 15 mins after 12EST.

Remember, he said that his area was having a storm... Please bear with him.
Anyone else still waiting on coins from Maidak who filled in both forms?

<-
Pages:
Jump to: