Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 33. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ico investors still haven't received their shares yet... I don't agree with the free distribution being handed out knowing that some investors still haven't received their coins.

We understand and are already slowing down the free distribution process. So far only 50k coins have been sent to free distribution applicants.

500,000 max
All coins already distributed to users. Shocked This will be mega dump.  Sad
[/quote]

No, so far only about 50k distributed. We are not distributing all free coins at once, it will be done throughout the week. Since we also need to take time to screen each account to make sure it is not a spammer account and has met our requirements.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ico investors still haven't received their shares yet... I don't agree with the free distribution being handed out knowing that some investors still haven't received their coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This was one of the reason why I questioned you distributing it to "newbies" account.

They will not stop asking for free distribution, and will most likely dump it as soon as they get it.

It happened in the past before...

Not many newbie/brand new accounts were granted the free distribution coins. We screened each account and if it seems like it was a brand new account made just for the purpose of claiming free coins we denied the application. Although the max of 350 applicants were received, it does not mean all 500k coins will be distributed.
I hope you have already stopped free distribution or it will continue until all 500k will be given to users.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This was one of the reason why I questioned you with regards to free distrubtion to "newbies"

They will not stop asking for free distribution, and will most likely dump it as soon as they get it.

It happened in the past before... People will most likely create new accounts and ask non-stop.

Luckily it is only 500k, let them dump and we will move on.
How many coins are free distributed?

500,000 max
All coins already distributed to users. Shocked This will be mega dump.  Sad
Activity: 70
When the hell am I getting my IPO coins?!
This was one of the reason why I questioned you distributing it to "newbies" account.

It happened in the past before...

Not many newbie/brand new accounts were granted the free distribution coins. We screened each account and if it seems like it was a brand new account made just for the purpose of claiming free coins we denied the application. Although the max of 350 applicants were received, it does not mean all 500k coins will be distributed.
This was one of the reason why I questioned you with regards to free distrubtion to "newbies"

It happened in the past before... People will most likely create new accounts and ask non-stop.

lol wow, not on the ball then...tbh when i purchased i was 1 min i think before phase 1 deadline so just want to know if i actually made it in time tbh

You did make it Smiley I see you on the distribution spreadsheet.
How many coins are free distributed?
Huh we need to send a screenshot as well?
nope, Maidak messaged me saying someone else have used my trx id to claim the coins. Not sure if it happened to anyone else too.

So he wanted a message signed using my address. I made a mistake and signed it using "Use" instead of "use" as asked by him. Sent him a screenie to show the message was valid.
What if someone already have token my coins.  Sad
I did not receive PM or coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Storm delay. Sleep delay, now what is the delay.. Dev you should consider some compensation for those of us that have waited nearly 24 hours for our ipo coins tbh. It's getting beyond a joke right now.

well i don't need a compensation (better lower the fee for escrow service paid by dev) and i can wait, but maidak should post a short message here (status is online) and give some eta or answer the pm's at least.

just my 2 cents
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Huh we need to send a screenshot as well?
nope, Maidak messaged me saying someone else have used my trx id to claim the coins. Not sure if it happened to anyone else too.

So he wanted a message signed using my address. I made a mistake and signed it using "Use" instead of "use" as asked by him. Sent him a screenie to show the message was valid.
Activity: 59
someone is in a hurry to dump  Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I got 1000 use, thank you dev, good luck to all.  Wink
Activity: 23
I still don't have my coins........

Filled in the second form 7 hours ago..

Its 4 hours after 9 AM EST so why is this taking so long?

*shrug* want to know too.
dev can you try to contact maidak. no answer in my pm i sent 2 hours ago to maidak

ditto
Storm delay. Sleep delay, now what is the delay.. Dev you should consider some compensation for those of us that have waited nearly 24 hours for our ipo coins tbh. It's getting beyond a joke right now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I still don't have my coins........

Filled in the second form 7 hours ago..

Its 4 hours after 9 AM EST so why is this taking so long?

*shrug* want to know too.
dev can you try to contact maidak. no answer for my pm i sent 2 hours ago to maidak
Pages:
Jump to: