Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 31. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.
glad i was fully 100% trusting you

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.
Genius plan for distribution. Firstly free coins than investors.

Its ridiculous, this coin is worth 735 sats on C-cex right now.

Just want them to refund my BTC, i don't want to hold any of this coin.
To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...
I want refund.
Activity: 70
now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.

To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...

Activity: 82
When will I receive my fuckin coins???
In the meanwhile this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex down under the IPO price and i still don't have my coins because you guys decided to handover the escrow to this Maidak guy and somehow he's taking way to long to handover the coins to the IPO investors, so how about you guys are sending my BTC back to my wallet adres.

Dev decrease price of ipo coins for investors to 500 sat. It would be fair I think or make a refund.

It would be fair indeed to refund my BTC because right now i don't want to receive any USEcoins because right now they are USEless.
UseLessCoin.

In the meanwhile this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex down under the IPO price and i still don't have my coins because you guys decided to handover the escrow to this Maidak guy and somehow he's taking way to long to handover the coins to the IPO investors, so how about you guys are sending my BTC back to my wallet adres.

Dev decrease price of ipo coins for investors to 500 sat. It would be fair I think or make a refund.

It would be fair indeed to refund my BTC because right now i don't want to receive any USEcoins because right now they are USEless.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
no shit. its because the distribution is screwed, noone is going to hype it because atm this maidak guy couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery and hardly anyone has gotten their ipo.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
I have not got coins

Please read the OP. Not sure how many times we've had to post this now, please be patient.
Activity: 98
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Tbh I want a refund. I bought the ipo 24 hours ago, filled out 490 forms sent 372 messages and still nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I'm told Maidak has a day job so I'm guessing we'll need to wait until he gets online later this afternoon/evening to distribute the rest of the coins. Just be sure you've filled out the second form if you haven't already.

i filled out the 2. form more than 12 hours ago
the status of maidak is online, for some hours already .... no message here, no answer on pm's, no coins ... not professional.

no offense to you ShameOnYou its not your fault.
have not gotten free coins, removing sig now, not helping scammers anymore  Wink

You did not read any of the updates or our posts then. No problem Smiley

Some people are so ungrateful and so impatient.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
have not gotten free coins, removing sig now, not helping scammers anymore  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: