Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 30. (Read 78345 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Guys, only less than 50k of the free coins have been sent out. It really can't be that big of a deal when almost 1mil of the IPO coins have already been distributed right? We have already slowed down and pretty much halted free distribution until IPO investors have received all their coins. When we were distributing the free coins last night we expected the IPO coins to be completed shortly after launch.
Halt free coins for some days and pls comtact with big exchanges like bittrex.

We will contact big exchanges after we make sure all IPO coins are distributed.

Free distribution is halted for now until remaining IPO coins are sent out.
Did you already destroy coins? What about to double coins for investors (set price 500sat)?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

i understand but maybe you can contact b-rex and asking to not list usecoin atm to be sure
we don't have any idea how long we have to wait on maidak  ....

have to say again no offense to you and i still belive in usecoin, just very disappointed from maidak

Yeah, we'll get in touch with them and inform them of our current situation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

thanks for helping us!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

i understand but maybe you can contact b-rex and asking to not list usecoin atm to be sure

have to say again no offense to you and i still belive in usecoin, just very disappointed from maidak

Yeah, we'll get in touch with them and inform them of our current situation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
legendary

i agree if usecoin will hit b-rex before maidak gets his shit together we are really fucked

We have not contacted or campaigned to get listed on any other exchanges. In fact, c-cex was not our doing, we did not expect to hit any of the popular exchanges so soon.

Ideally, we wanted to hit the exchanges around the time the beta testing starts for UseMarket.

maybe a good time to get some low buys
50k free coins was dumped so why not.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
maybe a good time to get some low buys

i agree if usecoin will hit b-rex before maidak gets his shit together we are really fucked

We have not contacted or campaigned to get listed on any other exchanges. In fact, c-cex was not our doing, we did not expect to hit any of the popular exchanges so soon.

Ideally, we wanted to hit the exchanges around the time the beta testing starts for UseMarket.
legendary
Guys, only less than 50k of the free coins have been sent out. It really can't be that big of a deal when almost 1mil of the IPO coins have already been distributed right? We have already slowed down and pretty much halted free distribution until IPO investors have received all their coins. When we were distributing the free coins last night we expected the IPO coins to be completed shortly after launch.

We will contact big exchanges after we make sure all IPO coins are distributed.

Free distribution is halted for now until remaining IPO coins are sent out.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I believe remaining coins should be destroyed as the OP states, but I digress...

The coins have been launched as promised. The developer even offered an escrow when the community asked the developer to. The escrow person has been hit by storms and is in and out of touch. I can wait a few more hours. My measley 1,000 coins are not as important as his/her safety.
legendary
Guys, it is not within our control whether or not the IPO coins are distributed on time. We fully expected Maidak to be able to distribute them out in a timely fashion.

Also, if everyone reads the first couple pages of the thread, you should see that we were initially against using a third party escrow because of issues like these. People criticized us and called us scammers for not offering an escrow so we went out and decided to get Maidak as an escrow, seeing his track record and reputation, we thought he would be trustworthy enough to handle the IPO funds. Also, other members of the community suggested Maidak.

You guys can blame us all you want but it is simply out of our control right now and you'll just have to wait for Maidak to get online to send out the remaining coins. We will not be issuing any refunds for the IPO unfortunately as the coin was launched successfully. We did not expect the delays to be this severe, and we do sincerely apologize for this. If we handled the IPO distribution ourselves, we would have already sent out all the coins within the first 6-12 hours.

yes i asked for escrow too.
but i did not expect such a lame service from maidak and i did not expect a distribution of free coins before ipo coins.
free coins will allways be dumped for any price.

you guys are blaming escrow when in reality coin should not be on exchange until ico is distributed , i think that is the bigger issue here

It was not our decision to get added on c-cex so soon, we did not even request it. They simply took interest in our coin and added it way earlier than we expected.

still hope for this coin then dude? what you reckon

We of course have hope in the coin, we expect the price to skyrocket once UseMarket hits, perhaps even sooner than that. I would not judge the coin based on the first 24 hours of trading on an exchange with relatively low volume.

you guys are blaming escrow when in reality coin should not be on exchange until ico is distributed , i think that is the bigger issue here

It was not our decision to get added on c-cex so soon, we did not even request it. They simply took interest in our coin and added it way earlier than we expected.

still hope for this coin then dude? what you reckon

Guys, it is not within our control whether or not the IPO coins are distributed on time. We fully expected Maidak to be able to distribute them out in a timely fashion.

Also, if everyone reads the first couple pages of the thread, you should see that we were initially against using a third party escrow because of issues like these. People criticized us and called us scammers for not offering an escrow so we went out and decided to get Maidak as an escrow, seeing his track record and reputation, we thought he would be trustworthy enough to handle the IPO funds. Also, other members of the community suggested Maidak.

You guys can blame us all you want but it is simply out of our control right now and you'll just have to wait for Maidak to get online to send out the remaining coins. We will not be issuing any refunds for the IPO unfortunately as the coin was launched successfully. We did not expect the delays to be this severe, and we do sincerely apologize for this. If we handled the IPO distribution ourselves, we would have already sent out all the coins within the first 6-12 hours.
legendary
i agree it was a bad decision to distriubute free coins and going to exchange before the very last ipo investor had his coins.
now we are fucked up shame on maidak!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.
glad i was fully 100% trusting you

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.
Genius plan for distribution. Firstly free coins than investors.

Its ridiculous, this coin is worth 735 sats on C-cex right now.

Just want them to refund my BTC, i don't want to hold any of this coin.
To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...
I want refund.

now i understand what you said about "sometimes" using escrow can make this thing complicated.
glad i was fully 100% trusting you

Yup, if it were up to us, every investor would have received their coins by now. But I think this is a rare occasion where Maidak may be too occupied by other things in real life causing the delays in distribution. Just hopefully everyone has submitted their addresses to him so he can distribute the remaining coins tonight Smiley

What i don't understand, you are the dev here so why did you guys handed over the escrow to this ''Maidak'' guy. You must have a damn good reason for that now while this coin is getting dumped hard on C-cex and every early investor is getting pissed now because we still don't have our coins and we are losing money.
Genius plan for distribution. Firstly free coins than investors.
is their any hope left then? cos it all looked quite rosy when i bought last night....can it be fixed?
Its ridiculous, this coin is worth 735 sats on C-cex right now.

Just want them to refund my BTC, i don't want to hold any of this coin.
To be honest I'm getting quite pissed off too, this Madiak guy still hasn't done shit about sending out IPO coins and it's almost 7 hours after the time he promised to send out coins...
Pages:
Jump to: