Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 54. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If I want another share I just fill out another form?

Yes, you'll just need to repeat the process again, Maidak will distribute the coins according to how many shares you've purchased.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
If I want another share I just fill out another form?
How much longer to put more into the IPO? Midnight?

6PM EST Tomorrow (August 19th), about 22 hours from now at the time of this post.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
How much longer to put more into the IPO? Midnight?
So Maidak will be in charge of distributing the ipo tomorrow? Can you give us the outline of the procedure?

He will send private keys containing your coins to all investors via PM, I believe.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/bizcoinofficial/status/501502338276671488
BizCoin ‏@bizcoinofficial  36m
@UseCoin @devnullius The ones who copied our Q&As at first, and trying to raise 100 BTC for OpenBazaar? Yeah, "good" investment

https://twitter.com/bizcoinofficial/status/501505658840031232
BizCoin ‏@bizcoinofficial  24m
@brianchoffman @UseCoin @devnullius I know, they advertise "their" project OneMarket for the IPO, which is in fact OpenBazaar Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So Maidak will be in charge of distributing the ipo tomorrow? Can you give us the outline of the procedure?
About 24 hours until launch! Along with wallets, source, and mining pools we will also be launching the first revision of our official site tomorrow at 6PM EST.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Escrow will release the pre-sale fund after launch, right?
So who can guarantee that you guys deliver the features after you get money?
Too many ipo/pre-sale scams!!! After they get money they never do what they have promised!!!!!

Well, you can always try a coin which offers a lot on the table right from the start Smiley

ShameOnYou, thanks for finally managing to compose your own Q&As

Chris
If I got it right in first week after lauch price would be 2k satoshi or less(mining).

Yes, this is correct to help entice more early adopters. Again, our goal is not to sell as many IPO coins as possible, we do not expect to sell out. Remaining coins are destroyed.
Escrow provider is Maidak, and  he is a reputable member on these boards who specializes in ipo Escrow. We are fairly confident our launch will be a smooth and painless one tomorrow Smiley

That's the sort of thing everyone says. Is there a link to this Maidak's track record?

We would not have wanted to let anyone without as much rep as Maidak handle any funds.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Sorry for the confusion. The coin is actually X13 and not X11. Sorry for the mistake due to an old copy of our ANN draft.
I'll skip this train (if there will be one). I'll wait for the next one.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
This project looks good! Sig add

Good Luck for your project! Follow you
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Escrow provider is Maidak, and  he is a reputable member on these boards who specializes in ipo Escrow. We are fairly confident our launch will be a smooth and painless one tomorrow Smiley

That's the sort of thing everyone says. Is there a link to this Maidak's track record?

Bitcoin Forum > Trust
Trust summary for Maidak:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=35312
Activity: 224

for those who've followed this from the start, what's the assurance that this pre-sale wont end up being another SYS?
Escrow should give IPO fund to dev after one week of stable work of wallet.

how do we see what kind of track record the escrow manager has?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
for those who've followed this from the start, what's the assurance that this pre-sale wont end up being another SYS?
Escrow should give IPO fund to dev after one week of stable work of wallet.
Phase one for 36 more hours from this post.
1000 sato , a bit expensive for phase one.
Pages:
Jump to: