Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 55. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Form Sent, Sig Updated!  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Phase one for 36 more hours from this post.
1000sat per USE is a bit expensive if the pow is not difficult to mine.
100sat would be better.
IPO should be ended 19 totally or you should start mining 26.
Is it now at IPO phase I ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
100sat would be better.
IPO should be ended 19 totally or you should start mining 26.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
just updated my sign and filled form.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Just brought some and changed signature.  Grin
If I got it right in first week after lauch price would be 2k satoshi or less(mining).
Escrow will release the pre-sale fund after launch, right?
So who can guarantee that you guys deliver the features after you get money?
Too many ipo/pre-sale scams!!! After they get money they never do what they have promised!!!!!
yeah, same question.
how can you guarantee the features you  have promised?

Our upcoming UseMarket is something that has been underdevelopment since late July. We will be releasing more previews eventually but right now we cannot release it simply because it is not done.

We have a planned beta test phase 1 week before it will be officially publicly launched (on Sept 9th). Right now that is the deadline we have given ourselves and are fairly confident we are able to meet it. Unfortunately I don't know what we can do to guarantee anything in the this industry, but it is not a long wait and before long, you will see what we have been working on is something that is real and has actual real-world utility.

Our IPO/pre-sale funding does not determine whether or not we can complete the UseMarket as well as other ideas we have in store for the future of USE. We have invested and will continue to invest our own time and money into developing UseCoin, to fulfill our mission. The IPO/pre-sale is simply to give an opportunity for the crypto community to buy into something that they can later on use. At least half of the funds will be put back into to putting up buy support at our pre-determined presale prices when the coin hits the exchanges, further protecting investors and early adopters of our coin. The other portion will be put towards development funding for community based development, ideas that are put up to vote by the community and we will implement the highest voted ones.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Too many ipo/pre-sale scams!!! After they get money they never do what they have promised!!!!!
yeah, same question.
how can you guarantee the features you  have promised?
24 hours from now we will remove the source code inspection bounties since it will be launch soon afterwards. If anyone wish to claim the bounty please be sure to send a PM!

ok i have a friend who is a developer, he can look at your source code. would i be able to claim the bounty on his behalf? he does not have an account on this forum.

Yes, of course. Please send a PM with the details of the developer.
I don't understand why anyone would buy coins at phase 2, when miners can easily dump coins cheaper then IPO price. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
24 hours from now we will remove the source code inspection bounties since it will be launch soon afterwards. If anyone wish to claim the bounty please be sure to send a PM!

ok i have a friend who is a developer, he can look at your source code. would i be able to claim the bounty on his behalf? he does not have an account on this forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
Sad no new features, no inovation, what's new? just for making money? there are too many shit coins already.

In the end, nothing will be shit coins..
And that choice back to your own perception
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
ok, updated my signature and singedup
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Sad no new features, no inovation, what's new? just for making money? there are too many shit coins already.

u really think so or are u just spamming? this coin has more features, albeit still underdevelopment, than 90 percent of the altcoins being made nowadays,
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: