Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 53. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Early bird price still available?

Hi there, is early bird still available?

Yes, only for 13 more hours.
Activity: 123
Hi there, is early bird still available?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Early bird price still available?
This coin is uniqe, i am ready for mining, i'll rent some rigs tonight. I like to mine.
As for the logo it is also uniqe, and color is matter of taste.
However, this coin is rare good coin on the market today, so i want to have some coins in hand when it reach it's peak.

When website will be online ?

btw 15 hours until pow starts, i'll mine at xHash

Website will be launched public same time as the coin tomorrow at 6PM EST. ~14 hours to go.

Perhaps shortly after launch and other higher priority developments are completed, we will host a short community voting for what should be our new logo.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
This project looks good, but that logo really needs some serious adjustments, specially that almost fluorescent blue color  Undecided

Willing to hear suggestions on how we can possibly improve it Smiley

Not much community feedback was sought after regarding the logo as we wanted to simply focus on developing and launching the coin. It's still way better than what we had made ourselves during the initial announcement last week.  Wink

...Or this one?

legendary
This project looks good, but that logo really needs some serious adjustments, specially that almost fluorescent blue color  Undecided

Not much community feedback was sought after regarding the logo as we wanted to simply focus on developing and launching the coin. It's still way better than what we had made ourselves during the initial announcement last week.  Wink

How about this one?

Activity: 628
looks interesting, i've transferred BTC for IPO  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This coin is uniqe, i am ready for mining, i'll rent some rigs tonight. I like to mine.
As for the logo it is also uniqe, and color is matter of taste.
However, this coin is rare good coin on the market today, so i want to have some coins in hand when it reach it's peak.

When website will be online ?

btw 15 hours until pow starts, i'll mine at xHash
Nothing much special but just a sneak preview of our official website that will be launched at the same time as our coin. About 15 hours to go until our launch and the end of our phase 1 pre-sale.

https://i.imgur.com/MXzMSDl.png

Grin

legendary
This project looks good, but that logo really needs some serious adjustments, specially that almost fluorescent blue color  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why do you start mining on 19, maybe 26 would be better. Roll Eyes
what's the escrow fee?

The escrow fee is 7% for Maidak's services. We are willing to cover the escrow fees out of our own pocket.
where can I find the free distribution list?

We have all free distribution applicants recorded in our google forms. Free distribution coins will start going out tomorrow after launch.
why not just put your coins on a exchange so we can buy from there

The escrow has already been set up and phase 1 is already ending soon. We were unable to get a response from any of the major exchanges to help escrow or offer our coin's IPO, so we decided to just use Maidak's IPO escrow service.
Activity: 686
why not just put your coins on a exchange so we can buy from there
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
what's the escrow fee?

The escrow fee is 7% for Maidak's services. We are willing to cover the escrow fees out of our own pocket.
where can I find the free distribution list?
what's the escrow fee?

Activity: 539
How much longer to put more into the IPO? Midnight?

6PM EST Tomorrow (August 19th), about 22 hours from now at the time of this post.
Though the price per share is a bit expensive in the present altcoin market.I invest a small portion.I hope you won't let us down.

We are confident that we will be able to deliver everything we have promised thus far. No expected delays, we're expecting a smooth launch tomorrow. UseMarket is near 90% completed, we're missing a few modules that needs to be integrated to our new theme. After that it will be internal testing and quality assurance before we release a public beta test for 1 week. If beta test and public feedback is positive, we will be able to launch by September 9th, perhaps earlier if we see fit Smiley
Activity: 392
How much longer to put more into the IPO? Midnight?

6PM EST Tomorrow (August 19th), about 22 hours from now at the time of this post.
Though the price per share is a bit expensive in the present altcoin market.I invest a small portion.I hope you won't let us down.
Pages:
Jump to: