Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 11. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Here I've made a project VastCoin timeline so you guys know what things are we working on and when to expect them

Oh, here is a refined version your timeline:
coin launch: massive instamine start! OMG, Dem GigaHash!!!
July 22: exchanges insta-add the coin, must be some Godly dev for exchanges to trust! Btc-e will add this coin soooooooon!
July 22-23: hype start and get noobs to invest, it's going to the Mooooooooooooon!!!!
July 23-24: dev's dumps his stash, Trolololol and get a shedload of btc from you noobs, you mad bro?
July 24: dev abandons this coin, aaaaaaand it's gone!

I think this is a much more simpler timeline, no?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
WOWW, Nethash  more 200Ghz

"blocks" : 844,
"currentblocksize" : 1230,
"currentblocktx" : 1,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1431.44687761,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 400000000000,
"netmhashps" : 204933.91750959,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin suffers from the same problems CNL had.  These coins are such scams, the devs can't even code them properly.

VastCoin Specs
    Name: VastCoin
    Symbol: VAST
    Algo: X11
    POW/POS hybrid
    POW: 25 hours of mining
    Block time: 30sec
    Block reward: 4000 VAST, halving every 500 blocks
    Last POW block: 3000
    POS starts at block 1500

Block retarget: every block
    POS interest: 5% per year
    Coins stake after 15 hours
    Confirmations per transaction 7
    Coins mature after 70 blocks
    Premine: 0 (0%)

25 hours of POW mining.  POS starts at block 1500 so right in the middle of POW.  If the very first coins start staking, that's 12.5 hours of POW before mining ends.  There's still 2.5 hours left before coins can stake.

THIS IS THE SAME ISSUE CNL HAD.  The blockchain comes to a stop and will be at a standstill for a while.

At the very least this is a cheap copycat from a dev that knows nothing about how coins work.  At the very worst, this is the same dev as CNL

sigh...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Grin
Guys guys the dev is on irc. huge plans. omg!!! i can't believe this. this is bigger than btc!!!! hahahaha

bigger than btc , what a joke , this coin is not even close to some of the scam coins here.

Man.... It's a sarcasm...
+1mil lol
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Have many troll and FUD on here. You FUD/TROLL, I will buy more. Because you want buy it at lower price Cheesy

Buy your heart out - buy it all up.

No FUD here, just blatant proof and sheer incompetence by a greedy idiot dev who can't even run a proper scam let alone make a decent coin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Have many troll and FUD on here. You FUD/TROLL, I will buy more. Because you want buy it at lower price Cheesy
Activity: 322
I wouldn't wipe my ass with that timeline unless I could print it on some Charmin Ultra Soft.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Unless the dev can give some real update, it is pointless to trust all the timeline in the paper

The timeline is good for 10 days.

You can trust 10 days. 

Bwhahahahaaaaa.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Grin
Guys guys the dev is on irc. huge plans. omg!!! i can't believe this. this is bigger than btc!!!! hahahaha

bigger than btc , what a joke , this coin is not even close to some of the scam coins here.

Man.... It's a sarcasm...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Unless the dev can give some real update, it is pointless to trust all the timeline in the paper
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Here I've made a project VastCoin timeline so you guys know what things are we working on and when to expect them

[img]http://i.imgur.com/j98MbJB.png

Assface, you forgot to add your "be back in 10 days, guys" note in your timeline.

It's so professional too.  It took you what, 5 minutes to "create" this work of art?

Bwhahahahaha.

What an asshole!
Activity: 382
Dev will vanish after today. He will never show his face tomorrow. We know why? Plz don't mine this. Do not loose your btc here. Instead find another good coin whichever that may be. But this one is pure scam. This is not fud....remember me when Dev vanishes as he had done with CNL.
Activity: 532

Give the dev a chance guys..

ConcealCoin == VastCoin

This hack dev blew their chance.

I think the same thing.

VAST has the same general specs as CNL
VAST has the same POW/POS probelm
VAST dev has only posted 2 times in 13 pages of replies.  The CNL dev only posted 4 times.  If you launch a new coin, don't you think the dev should be active in the community to address questions and issues?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Give the dev a chance guys..

ConcealCoin == VastCoin

This hack dev blew their chance.
Activity: 308
Guess I owe the community a pic of my ass.....
Activity: 532
This coin suffers from the same problems CNL had.  These coins are such scams, the devs can't even code them properly.

VastCoin Specs
    Name: VastCoin
    Symbol: VAST
    Algo: X11
    POW/POS hybrid
    POW: 25 hours of mining
    Block time: 30sec
    Block reward: 4000 VAST, halving every 500 blocks
    Last POW block: 3000
    POS starts at block 1500

Block retarget: every block
    POS interest: 5% per year
    Coins stake after 15 hours
    Confirmations per transaction 7
    Coins mature after 70 blocks
    Premine: 0 (0%)

25 hours of POW mining.  POS starts at block 1500 so right in the middle of POW.  If the very first coins start staking, that's 12.5 hours of POW before mining ends.  There's still 2.5 hours left before coins can stake.

THIS IS THE SAME ISSUE CNL HAD.  The blockchain comes to a stop and will be at a standstill for a while.

At the very least this is a cheap copycat from a dev that knows nothing about how coins work.  At the very worst, this is the same dev as CNL
Activity: 311
He doesn't care... He's laughing in peoples faces while scamming them.
Activity: 322

lmao.thats epic dev.you are full of shit

Hey at least these devs are starting to insult our intelligence at least a little bit less. Look an actual timeline with words! It's better than a stick figure with question marks drawn on stock images of computer monitors.
Activity: 378
Grin
Pages:
Jump to: