Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 12. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Here I've made a project VastCoin timeline so you guys know what things are we working on and when to expect them

lmao.thats epic dev.you are full of shit
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Here I've made a project VastCoin timeline so you guys know what things are we working on and when to expect them

[img]http://i.imgur.com/j98MbJB.png

Bwahahhaaaaaa.

Timeline?

Is that like your 10 day timeline on ConcealCoin?

Dude, you can't be this stupid [can you]?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Give the dev a chance guys..
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/j98MbJB.png
You kids should be sleeping already.

Let grown people decide if it's a scam or not. Even if it is, thanks, made a couple of k's.
are you fuking blind.anyone can see its a scam.dev made sure of that.now he is dumping on people .lmao.you all deserve what you get.
lmao.dev is dumping hard.price just dropped
Activity: 9

Let grown people decide if it's a scam or not. Even if it is, thanks, made a couple of k's.

from your history you paid 1 btc for 40k so 2500 sat for coin, well sorry but this time you didn't made a lot, according to volume and highest price on bittrex, and now you are angry.. this time the word about scam went to fast even for you Wink and this only confirms that it is a scam coin...
Activity: 15
more one scamcoin solo mined
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
"Dev" is still online and just 2 post. What a fucking sorry, pathetic, piece of shit he is. Fuckers like this need to get their face smashed in by Cain Velasquez. lol!

i hear ya.  i figured out his scam plan.  launch, say nothing, let it tank, then buy it up and either show up, or log in with a new account and be a "community takeover dev".   fucking scumbag needs a kick to the head either way.
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
sold mine at 2700.   mined some and got out.   gl to those "brave" enough to speculate on this dog.
Activity: 378
"Dev" is still online and just 2 post. What a fucking sorry, pathetic, piece of shit he is. Fuckers like this need to get their face smashed in by Cain Velasquez. lol!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

The more FUD I hear the more I buy  Cool
how can u support this
Your posting history doesn't show anything else than just someone who hates his own life and thinks he's the Sherlock Holmes of cryptos, lmao.
I'm dying.
can someone from bittrex explain why they would add this coin.all i can think of is they were bribed.its the only conclusion.do they not care about their reputation.
Activity: 476

The more FUD I hear the more I buy  Cool
I'm dying.

Activity: 14
Nice ninja launch. This is just another ScamCoin, stay away from this shit. The dev has launched the coin without any information about it nor source code. He mined the first blocks alone.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I don't touch coins like these anymore.

Someone is gonna get fucked
Vastcoin now on Bittrex!

omg. lol Bittrex shame on you
You have not figured out this mechanism?If dedicated pool or thisweekscoin is involved,no matter it is shit or what.It will launch  on bittrex.

Ok, lets say i understand that they don't "police" coins but this time they knew very well this was a scam.
its fuking disgusting they added this coin.absalutely fuking disgraceful
Pages:
Jump to: