Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 12. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
This is a cool idea and all, but spectiv already did this with their ICO. There is no point of yours. Really? Is there anything else that can be said about this project?
Point of correction Spectiv is not a marketplace even though it Uses VR, if i understand Spectiv very well is more like a Social networking VR and Vimarket from even the name i dont have to say anything else...just check their white paper there is alot of difference between the two

Exactly, there is a lot of differences between ViMarket and Spectiv and virtual reality technology is still in early stage, everyone has chance. So we don't know who will develop a good platform in future even if they have the same idea.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This is a cool idea and all, but spectiv already did this with their ICO. There is no point of yours. Really? Is there anything else that can be said about this project?
Point of correction Spectiv is not a marketplace even though it Uses VR, if i understand Spectiv very well is more like a Social networking VR and Vimarket from even the name i dont have to say anything else...just check their white paper there is alot of difference between the two
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Wow , this project is doing so well even after all the obstacles .
The developers and management is determined and that is the best thing. Keep it up guys .

That's good to hear. For now, They are focus on promoting this project. Likewise also in the improvement on the site. Goodluck on that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Great to know about your aim to introduce a new online 3D shopping experience plans to hand round generous gifts for early supporters.
We are delighted to know about ViMarket which is setting the brand for Virutual Market, We would like to surely invest few funds on basing growth levels.
We are glad to share your details and we are keenly waiting to know how can we purchase the ViToken, it is is BTC/ETH  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pre-Sale ICO Timeline: Start Dec 7, 2017 - END Jan 8, 2018
ICO Timeline: Start Jan 7, 2018 - END Jan 31, 2018
ICO one VIT Information: Coin Name: ViToken (VIT)
ERC 20 Compatible: Yes
Total Coin Supply: 250 M
Hard cap Total tokens: 250 M for this ICO
Public Allocation: 180 M
Advisers Fund Allocation: 25 M
Bounty and Rewards: 5M
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
A sneak peek into ViMarket's virtual shopping experience

https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/03ca7b38-8e94-4784-8e15-2017a6129e8b?wait=true
https://i.imgur.com/o39Qf9C.jpg

Absolutely stunning, isn't it?

Try Stationbuilder Alpha and earn bonus vit
https://station.vimarket.io

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
December 21: ViMarket features on Coinspeaker.
"The revolutionary marketplace that aims to introduce a new online 3D shopping experience plans to hand round generous gifts to its early supporters"
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/12/20/vr-hardware-bonuses-await-participants-virtual-marketplace-vimarket-token-sale/

Activity: 58

very interesting for ViMarket by listening to the word of "virtual", we already know that the company one step ahead to be able to break through market share in crytpocurrencies. especially with 3D technology products that they launch, will increasingly make us more interested.
And I hope more can continue to observe the development of this company.

Thanks for your kind words.

Here's how shopping in VR looks like
https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/03ca7b38-8e94-4784-8e15-2017a6129e8b?wait=true
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well,as ı said before the idea is very good - especially implementet with the Blockchain Technology. There are already in B2B  Virtual Market Places where u can make contracts and buy products. This one is for both B2C and B2B. But the 3D design of the website must really be improved ..
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Agree with you. For them, now the task is to create good advertising. Maybe they will sell the actual production glasses? Would not be a bad idea.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

I agree, this feature already made by a different project and some investors are already aware of it. ViMarket needs to do a good promotions and a new features that will make them different and they need to put more add-ons in their project, so a lot of investors will going to participate in their project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

very interesting for ViMarket by listening to the word of "virtual", we already know that the company one step ahead to be able to break through market share in crytpocurrencies. especially with 3D technology products that they launch, will increasingly make us more interested.

Yes, virtual and 3d makes the project more interesting to explore, but vimarket needs to improve how they will present their project. It needs high quality of 3d designs or anything that will look like a real thing. They should focus on designs and layouts.
Activity: 574
Very practical idea but I do not like VR glasses. The team does not plan to do 3D images with the ability to view on TV? I think I'm not the only one having problems with VR glasses.

Good remark, did not pay attention to him before. Indeed, many people do not have the opportunity to have VR glasses, how can we use this store? I would like to hear a developer comment on this topic.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250

Activity: 434
The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.

I agree with you, the project deserves attention and detailed study. I will follow the progress.
Thats why the developers and team members of this project is taking one step further using a virtual reality system to make online shopping more realistic for shoppers.
From my own view it wants to give shopper a first hand touch of the product so that you know what your going for. Take the real estate for example you dont have to go check the house, you use VR froom where you are to see the house...thats the part that really excite me most about this project..i hope i will be able to see that

You're right dude, you can easily choose what you want that don't need too much time to choose when you are in reality since you know the right place you wish to buy like in the shopping mall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ViMarket Ltd as a specialized service company, is the result of the exploration of high technological advancements in 3D content creation, virtual, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning

Thanks! You're absolutely right. Here's how the virtual shopping experience feels like
https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/512b9894-7faf-4767-aef5-0b0737f89a38?wait=true

Phenomenal, isn't it?

There's a reason why ViMarket is disruptive. Smiley

Yeah it was a new experience...thanks for sharing  the virtual shopping site to me...I can see, everyone is interested in this project...because it is the best virtual experience anyone desire for
Activity: 17
Activity: 602
The project is really developing very rapidly and purposefully, and all thanks to a strong and successful development team! This project definitely needs to be supported and soon we will be able to use it.

I agree with you, the project deserves attention and detailed study. I will follow the progress.
Thats why the developers and team members of this project is taking one step further using a virtual reality system to make online shopping more realistic for shoppers.
From my own view it wants to give shopper a first hand touch of the product so that you know what your going for. Take the real estate for example you dont have to go check the house, you use VR froom where you are to see the house...thats the part that really excite me most about this project..i hope i will be able to see that
That's quite an interesting idea then, getting in touch with the product before you can buy. Its like there will be no problem when choosing the right sizes or design because we already check its product before we can buy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 280
You guys (devs) should really push on attracting some "stars" for your project.
Make it as a primal question. VR is fast developing segment, where are some whales involved long time ago.
You could be incredibly good, but try to gather more support from institutional investors.

Best regards
Activity: 406
Great, I need to participate in the project. I think if the developer does everything like in white paper, all online shops including monsters like Amazon will have to use the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: