Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 16. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I try to using Vimarket Stationbuilder. But the website appearance still loading and nothing happen? What is problem here? Because of my internet?
I was checking the team member and I noticed that David Drake which is your adviser was also working for Nagaico, I think he has a good experience that will Vimarket to succeed.
This is a very serious project and so choosing the best team must be implemented. Like what you pointed out about  David Drake, so I would say that this project is aiming to be a successful one.

I agree, as the team gives the best idea that they had, come up on the brilliant output idea on this project. I appreciate there idea that fits on our generation as the technolgy developed they makes the users comfortable and easy to see in 3D Virtual and to discover great interior design which including the fashion have chosen to wear and the accessories. Nice!
I was checking the team member and I noticed that David Drake which is your adviser was also working for Nagaico, I think he has a good experience that will Vimarket to succeed.
This is a very serious project and so choosing the best team must be implemented. Like what you pointed out about  David Drake, so I would say that this project is aiming to be a successful one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Activity: 112
ViMarket is really a great project! This is a very amazing concept that lets and gives us the opportunity to visualize our own purchasing decisions and aspirations. Because of ViMarket, we can now transform the traditional 2D retail browsing experience into immersive virtual reality via ViMarket Station and Citizen builder tools. This is very unique and amazing project that exist here in the world of cryptocurrency. I want to join the way of ViMarket to success and I am willing to spread this virtual shopping in the community.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
In order to buy virtually, basically we need to provide our on virtual gear right? And your platform will provide virtual video to view using virtual box.

If they can provide a free virtual gear like that. Well, many will be more attractive and potential customer will keep rising. That's like the anime Sword Art Online.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?
I think we can join Vimarket  telegram group is https://t.me/vimarket. They have added Strandmon Wingchair to Stationbuilder  - new feature, hehe we can earn FREE tokens at https://station.vimarket.io/
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?

If you want any clarification just download the white paper so that you can understand some information you want to know. I amazed on there product as you can choose any place in the world where you want to have using there Virtual 3D.
Yeah just finished the white-paper. The housing concept where you can view house details is pretty amazing..Firepower and lots of developer is what is going to take here...i hope  Vimarket is going to provide a video demo i cant wait
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Revolutionary and phenomenal. Ever imagined you could shop in VR with a 360-degree view of the products?

Meet the genius - ViMarket Stationbuilder.

Check out the Stockholm Drawer https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/5594bdd1-a9d0-4c8f-976d-63d9b9eb3295?wait=true

Do you need to be a part of the ICO like do you need to buy in to be able to claim on the bonus?
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Revolutionary and phenomenal. Ever imagined you could shop in VR with a 360-degree view of the products?

Meet the genius - ViMarket Stationbuilder.

Check out the Stockholm Drawer https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/5594bdd1-a9d0-4c8f-976d-63d9b9eb3295?wait=true

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I wanted to join the youtube bounty program. The question is do i need to create a video before i apply to join?

Hey, thanks for you interest. Yes, please create a video and we would allocate the stakes in a few days. Smiley

Join us on Telegram for any questions.
https://t.me/vimarket
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?

Hi there. We have focused on furniture and apartments for now.
Here's how shopping in VR would look like: https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/5594bdd1-a9d0-4c8f-976d-63d9b9eb3295?wait=true

Phenomenal, isn't it?
Activity: 380
This project look quite promosing.i also interested in this project.but when the bounty campaign come to the bitcointalk?.i eagerly waiting for it.i also want to invest into this project.i hope this project will successful.i wish good luck todevs and all the team members

who joined Vimarket I think can not wait to see the success of this project I am also very impatient waiting for it. I highly recommend this. good luck.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?

Just imagine that u are wearing a big sunglasses. When u start the program in display u can choose categories  where u want to buy and what u want to buy. After selecting this you are like in a 3D or 4D ?  film that is like real; means u are shopping like in reality in the shopping mall ...  I guess it is something like this.
Activity: 574
Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

It seems to me that they will develop in many directions, not some separate niches. This gives an opportunity to interest more users.

It would be nice. I would like to visit a virtual reality store. Just imagine how it would be good to check for example a car or even a house before buying, to get around on all sides to look at the details without leaving your house. Great idea!

Yes, that's a great idea! It could become the number one virtual store in the world! As soon as possible you could try this virtual store
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

It seems to me that they will develop in many directions, not some separate niches. This gives an opportunity to interest more users.

It would be nice. I would like to visit a virtual reality store. Just imagine how it would be good to check for example a car or even a house before buying, to get around on all sides to look at the details without leaving your house. Great idea!
It's amazing to see that ViMarket has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
This project I think will be a good to invest because it adopts the current technology which is  virtual. This is going to be interesting as we do shop in virtual market. I hope there will be a free trial in this because I really like High-tech gadgets.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
I wanted to join the youtube bounty program. The question is do i need to create a video before i apply to join?
Activity: 602
ViMarket really lets the people Choose Wisely, Save More. ViMarket is really a beneficial one to everyone whether you are a buyer, retailer, developers or marketers this is the right marketing for everyone. Online Market and Cryptocurrency is really taking the lead now, it makes our life easier, more time with our loved ones and saves more money than ever. You see, when you go to stores physically, you are visualizing an item in your mind but don't really know if it fits well or the size right, but with the use of ViMarket it lets you re create and be the right of choosing the great products that suits you and your lifestyle well. Let's keep on supporting ViMarket for the future.
It is a really great idea shopping clothes with choosing size via virtual reality, another amazing innovate system. Smiley
This is interesting, people's mind nowadays are into virtual. The evolution of shopping comes now in virtual which I supposed to be quite fun to think. Can't wait to try this one.
Pages:
Jump to: