Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 9. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Technology is really something. It creates a very powerful innovation that people will got amazed, just like this project. The team working on this project is really something. As I can see, they are well - experienced. That they use the technology in a very creative way and very great opportunity for the people, users and investors. Having been able to combine the Virtual Reality to the Online Shopping in the Market Industry is really an amazing strategy. Moreover, I will stay tuned to this project for updates.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
This is a great innovation for us online shoppers because the items will of coarse look much real using virtual reality. Its like we are shopping for an item online but staring at the actual item.

You're right, people will be interested on this project because on its high technology product that it looks like in the actual situation when you going to used ,for sure many people will amazed on this product.  Also, this project ViMarket is offering a solution beneficial to retailers, shoppers, developers and marketers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Vi market platform looks really quite interesting as we can purchase Etherium based VIT Tokens which we can use to acquire virtual goods and content from Vi market and I like the new addition to station builder in 3D which looks stunning in the ViPlatform.
I am also amazed and fond of the new addition to station builders in 3D that look stunning and outdoors on ViPlatform. this will make many investors to join because the project is very feasible and have a brilliant idea.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
They already have a bounty going on live . You can join and collect as much as you can as far as the opportunity is open.
Follow their bounty thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypausedvimarket-shop-virtually-disruption-of-retail-marketing-2437763 . They have all kinds of campaigns. Good luck

RIP anyone with a slower internet connection, those massive images for the campaign are taking forever to download for me
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Vi market platform looks really quite interesting as we can purchase Etherium based VIT Tokens which we can use to acquire virtual goods and content from Vi market and I like the new addition to station builder in 3D which looks stunning in the ViPlatform.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
IR glasses for virtual reality are good but I do not really like them. The team does not plan to make a 3D reality with a projector? I heard the firm Sony works in this direction.
Activity: 294
Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
They already have a bounty going on live . You can join and collect as much as you can as far as the opportunity is open.
Follow their bounty thread here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypausedvimarket-shop-virtually-disruption-of-retail-marketing-2437763 . They have all kinds of campaigns. Good luck
Once you join the bounty fill the google form on priority updating all your details and stay active also you can talk to bounty manager for any details.
Activity: 98

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 26: A new addition to Stationbuilder: Strandmon Wing Chair

Now, check it out the ViMarket shoppoing experince: https://editor.vimarket.io/player/v2/512b9894-7faf-4767-aef5-0b0737f89a38?wait=true

Try Stationbuilder Alpha and earn bonus vit(Stationbuilder tokens)
https://station.vimarket.io

wow the designs getting day by day more better and professional. I did not visit the website nearly one week. Its time for a second visit so that I can also test if we also can move the elements from a to b withouht limitation.
Activity: 574
I'm very much looking forward to see this project roll out. So dynamic!
Yes 250 million of VIT waiting for buy at Pre ICO. I appreciate for ViMarket at try to advantage buy products by 3D technology. We can decorate our house before buying sofa, materials,..
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 I'm very much looking forward to see this project roll out. So dynamic!
ViMarket.io Awarding Up to 10,000 VR Hardware Bonuses To ViToken ICO Contributors
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/vimarket-awards-10000-vr-hardware-vitoken-ico-contributors/

For a long time to test ViMarket's Stationbuilder Alpha again. Greats new that only 7 day more to buy VIT at pre-ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'm keeping my eye on this awesome project, I think those kind of projects will gain Momentum in future, because facebook and other big companies are investing in VR technology lots of money, they can not be wrong about the future of VR and throw their money for nothing. hope the best for ViMarket.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Ths is a great shopping website when it launches. Virtual reality is just a meer imagination in the past but now its slowly coming to reality.
Imagination became come true because of our technology today. Just like this project as what you've said that our speculations about the impossible is now becoming a reality. Shopping through VR is really fun and enjoyable to do so let's support this project.

Yes, we can see now what will be it looks a like when we buy it. The technology is very high tech now and ViMarket is one of them. I am excited what will be the outcome of this project.

You're right, very impressive 3D version that fits on todays technology for sure many people will get interested on this project. I would say that the users makes comfortable to conceptualize and experience online retail products, before making the decision to purchase. What a brilliant idea, great project. Hoping for your success guys..

But this projects needs to improve first their designs in 3d, because 3d design must be look like a real thing. They need to have a member of a team that specialize in this kind of field.
Yes, I think a proper graphics designer will make the project and its whitepapers more attractive and will attract more people towards it. But still the project has a very nice concept virtual marketing which will lead them to a high success rate in the future and investors will get proper returns as they are excepting. they also have a good management team which will take the project to a right way in the market.
In the current trend of this digitalized economy Virtual market really help setting a great virtual plat formin the crypto market. It helps to shop virtually and save in reality. Hope there will be more discounts in this new year and we keep supporting spreading the Vi around social channels.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Ths is a great shopping website when it launches. Virtual reality is just a meer imagination in the past but now its slowly coming to reality.
Imagination became come true because of our technology today. Just like this project as what you've said that our speculations about the impossible is now becoming a reality. Shopping through VR is really fun and enjoyable to do so let's support this project.

Yes, we can see now what will be it looks a like when we buy it. The technology is very high tech now and ViMarket is one of them. I am excited what will be the outcome of this project.

You're right, very impressive 3D version that fits on todays technology for sure many people will get interested on this project. I would say that the users makes comfortable to conceptualize and experience online retail products, before making the decision to purchase. What a brilliant idea, great project. Hoping for your success guys..

But this projects needs to improve first their designs in 3d, because 3d design must be look like a real thing. They need to have a member of a team that specialize in this kind of field.
Yes, I think a proper graphics designer will make the project and its whitepapers more attractive and will attract more people towards it. But still the project has a very nice concept virtual marketing which will lead them to a high success rate in the future and investors will get proper returns as they are excepting. they also have a good management team which will take the project to a right way in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
Good guys idea, but I hate VR glasses, I get sick when I put them on. The developer does not plan to create software for use without glasses? For example 3D?
maybe you agree with me, i do not like the VR glasses because I think less attractive maybe with 3D glasses I prefer because I scratch the glasses so strange if I wear VR Glasses Grin
Pages:
Jump to: