Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 8. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Is this project selling goods or something in their platform? How the Virtual Reality works on this system?

ViMarket is a 3D marketplace that allows users to create and share virtual reality experiences, using any device connected to the Internet. These creations can be personal or for business and are created using ViMarkets proprietary editor.
Users purchase VITokens which they use to acquire virtual goods and content from ViMarket. Virtual goods are sponsored by merchants should a user decide to purchase the real-life  item after discovering it within a station.

You are absolutely right. Imagine VImarket is the future of online shopping using modernized technology incorporated with crypto with the use of VItoken for purchasing. It will be very convinient with both merchants and buyers on using this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Using 3D glasses for online shopping will revolutionize the shopping industry. Are you going to do something about people who are not yet used to using VR devices? I think giving a free trial in using the device for shopping will attract more users.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
I like Vi market as it had a 3D editor tool for their 5000 user modelling community to create and render 3D objects for merchant partners. These features really amaze me use the vi market platform which helped me grow virtually by saving.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
Yes it totally possible to earn even by tokens.
You can see the links on the first page of this thread or talk to management team.
Activity: 294
Adopting the virtual trend in our digitalized economy with vi market really helps to save the money in reality disruption of retail marketing and emerging the new technology to help support the progression. It makes everything in reality and shop virtually.
Activity: 434
Hey, thanks for your interest. Feel free to try Stationbuilder and earn bonus tokens - www.station.vimarket.io

I want to eaarn bonus token but somehow i cannot access the Stationbuilder  Sad this is what i get when i tried accessing the Stationbuilder.
"This site can’t be reached
www.station.vimarket.io’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for station vimarket io
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"
You should access via https link: https://station.vimarket.io/. I hope you can build your best house or office via Station builder.
Activity: 574
The idea of a virtual roommate was considered? He could have been chosen and dressed)
Yes. You can build your room by your favourite. I like this idea so much, especially 3D view. We can see our room after decorating via Vimarket station.
Activity: 98
IR glasses for virtual reality are good but I do not really like them. The team does not plan to make a 3D reality with a projector? I heard the firm Sony works in this direction.
No i dont think they are making 3-d glasses rather they are using VR Technology to do their work simply that is they create software for those tech  just like 3d architectures and stuff like that
I think he saw the term "3D" and assumed it has something to do with the 3d glasses. 3D glasses today are irrelevant , they were replaced by the VR headsets and they are the future of video games and entertainment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Is this project selling goods or something in their platform? How the Virtual Reality works on this system?

ViMarket is a 3D marketplace that allows users to create and share virtual reality experiences, using any device connected to the Internet. These creations can be personal or for business and are created using ViMarkets proprietary editor.
Users purchase VITokens which they use to acquire virtual goods and content from ViMarket. Virtual goods are sponsored by merchants should a user decide to purchase the real-life  item after discovering it within a station.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
IR glasses for virtual reality are good but I do not really like them. The team does not plan to make a 3D reality with a projector? I heard the firm Sony works in this direction.
No i dont think they are making 3-d glasses rather they are using VR Technology to do their work simply that is they create software for those tech  just like 3d architectures and stuff like that
Activity: 350
Merit: 30

I want to eaarn bonus token but somehow i cannot access the Stationbuilder  Sad this is what i get when i tried accessing the Stationbuilder.
"This site can’t be reached
www.station.vimarket.io’s server IP address could not be found.
Search Google for station vimarket io
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED"
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Was the idea of a virtual roommate considered? It would be awesome to choose and dress him;)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Vi market platform looks really quite interesting as we can purchase Etherium based VIT Tokens which we can use to acquire virtual goods and content from Vi market and I like the new addition to station builder in 3D which looks stunning in the ViPlatform.
Agree, as well it can be usefully for founders 3d content and will be able to help them to develop their project and to earn on it with VI tokens and platform too.
Last Few Days To Participate In Pre-Sale.

How To Buy ViTokens(VIT) In 3 Easy Steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9

Thank for your new update. If i have not mistake, VIT price on presale = 1/2 at Pre ICO right? How long of our preico duration?
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This project looks quite interesting.i just read the whitepaper.so i want to be part of this project.so any bounty campaign available for this project?.i hope this project will acheive the great success into market.

Do not doubt, this project has every chance of success. Here, the development team fits every problem with the mind, if they arise.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Thank you for that I'll try it to earn some tokens, you are doing great job, keep up the good work, wish you best of luck with tokensale.
May I know is it possible to earn some tokens with playing on this project? any bounty thread of this project? However, I like how do you publish the update fastly, it will help you make people more interest for this project fully
Project looks more like a virtual reality game is really great and devs have put alot of work to it with the stations and nations it all good looking however project focus seem to be real estate to me than a virtual general market if you look at it generally, so alot interested in house sale and buy  will have greater advertisement medium
Activity: 560
This program sounds interesting also the team and its special advisors are making it look more authentic and worth a try. I ll give the bounty a shot
Activity: 238
Technology is really something. It creates a very powerful innovation that people will got amazed, just like this project. The team working on this project is really something. As I can see, they are well - experienced. That they use the technology in a very creative way and very great opportunity for the people, users and investors. Having been able to combine the Virtual Reality to the Online Shopping in the Market Industry is really an amazing strategy. Moreover, I will stay tuned to this project for updates.

Yeah, came from the brilliant mind who is part of this project. This project makes me amazed as their great product that makes everyone of us comfortable and easy to access by having this product. Also, the team makes a solution to bring together 3D developers and content creators, with influencers and merchant sponsors, to provide a platform to track baskets, monetize and reward thevshopper and influencer.
Pages:
Jump to: