Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 17. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's amazing to see that ViMarket has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management.
What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project .
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
ViMarket really lets the people Choose Wisely, Save More. ViMarket is really a beneficial one to everyone whether you are a buyer, retailer, developers or marketers this is the right marketing for everyone. Online Market and Cryptocurrency is really taking the lead now, it makes our life easier, more time with our loved ones and saves more money than ever. You see, when you go to stores physically, you are visualizing an item in your mind but don't really know if it fits well or the size right, but with the use of ViMarket it lets you re create and be the right of choosing the great products that suits you and your lifestyle well. Let's keep on supporting ViMarket for the future.
It is a really great idea shopping clothes with choosing size via virtual reality, another amazing innovate system. Smiley
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
any groups discussion about this project? I still dont understand how this project is working. Is it availbale in amazon or ebay?

You can join them here https://t.me/vimarket, a lot of members are active there, also devs/mods are active too Im sure they will answers all your questions. Let's wait for the devs to answer if it will be available on amazon or ebay or they can provide it in their platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I have noticed that this ANN is not that active compared to other new projects now, maybe devs should open a bounty or airdrops for members to become active and promote this project so that more investors will encourage to join ViMarket.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?

If you want any clarification just download the white paper so that you can understand some information you want to know. I amazed on there product as you can choose any place in the world where you want to have using there Virtual 3D.
Activity: 406
Developer please give me an explanation, too, is interesting. Will it be possible to pay the tokens for your application or will it be free? If it's free, then what will the tokens be used for?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
you want to conceptualize market product in 3D VR i get it now but what will the cost of using the VR application going to be used...what are some of the products you are currently supporting for this kind of application and please what is Virsions?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi to all. When i see title i thought i can buy online and see products on vr but after i read o see i can only shop virtually. Anyway what is needed to test Vimarket?
Activity: 364
It is very good that the achievements of computer technology are used not only for toys but also for real business. I think there will be more such projects.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ViMarket is one of a very interesting project here in the world of cryptocurrency. As we all know, in the world of technology, there is no permanent. Everythings changes, and everything must be up - to - date. Because if your not updated to the latest trend, you will be just left behind. And this ViMarket, makes its move to show us the very unique shopping style in the virtual reality. I guess that this bring a great impact to the investors that is now really waiting to for it. Great job to the team working on this project. Keep up the better progress and development.
Activity: 70
Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

well, ı think they dont need to inclose themselves for a niche.  The team is very experienced so I am sure they can handle many stores in different kind of niche. But I just wonder what kind of ecommerce marketing they are going to prefer?

They have a large group of people on their team so I think they can handle putting a lot of things that can be bought on their lists including cars, apartment unit, or even houses.
As for e-commerce marketing isn't it on VR devices? I thought this project is developing an app or a platform as a unique way to market a product.
Activity: 434
ViMarket will surely rock crypto community. Emerging the newest technolgy, ViMarket will makes everything possible. You can shop virtually but it feels like in reality. So amazing project that enables us to saved time and it is accessible. I believe this platform will clicked on the market as many investors studied its purpose. Everyone must say is it amazing. Can't wait to experience this awesome activity as i shop different items in the market. I am very much interested and surely support this much awaited platform as it succeeded on crypto industry. More power and knowledge to the team developers, thank you for making ViMarket possible.

You're right, definitely many will be happy and enjoy this ViMarket as there product is very convincing that really fits on this generation. As our technology developed this ICO also makes there own way to makes people easy and comfortable there way if living. Also, ViMarkets proprietary technology enables our community of Citizens to re-create their livesvirtually through the purchase of Virtual 3D Asset. 👍..
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Shop virtually and save in reality. Vimarket has arrived. Register now for the pre-ICO and be a part of the 'Virtual disruption'
Pre-ico: January 8, 2018
10,000 bonus VR hardware for the contributors. https://vimarket.io/bonus