Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing - page 18. (Read 5285 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

It seems to me that they will develop in many directions, not some separate niches. This gives an opportunity to interest more users.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This project declares a very fancy look and threads about this project is very detailed in the written information on the announcement. This will certainly remove the doubts of the people and many people will be interested in participating in this project

I agree with that we are sure that this project really dalat in believe, saha strongly recommend this project. Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Dear developers, what stores do you think you should do? Interior design, just buying clothes, furniture? What exactly will be on your list? Very interesting.

well, ı think they dont need to inclose themselves for a niche.  The team is very experienced so I am sure they can handle many stores in different kind of niche. But I just wonder what kind of ecommerce marketing they are going to prefer?
Activity: 644
Merit: 262

Shop virtually and save in reality. Vimarket has arrived. Register now for the pre-ICO and be a part of the 'Virtual disruption'
Pre-ico: January 8, 2018
10,000 bonus VR hardware for the contributors. https://vimarket.io/bonus
Join the conversation: https://t.me/vimarket
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
This project declares a very fancy look and threads about this project is very detailed in the written information on the announcement. This will certainly remove the doubts of the people and many people will be interested in participating in this project
I think if you follow details of the project very thing sounds right..i just hope they provide a video explanation here seem everyone is looking for one..apart from that the detailed graphic is self explanatory
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 602
This project has a very fancy look at the thread announcement and the information written on the thread announcement about this project is very detailed. this will certainly eliminate people's doubts and will make many people interested in participating in this project.

Yes, a good ANN thread and a very active devs will remove investors doubt to invest in this project, aside from ANN thread devs should also make a video how their project works so a lot of people will understand their project and their road map.
That's true, an understandable and simple project is what the investor wants. A video presentation is big impact when it comes to explaining it in short time because there are investor that wants video presentation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This project has a very fancy look at the thread announcement and the information written on the thread announcement about this project is very detailed. this will certainly eliminate people's doubts and will make many people interested in participating in this project.

Yes, a good ANN thread and a very active devs will remove investors doubt to invest in this project, aside from ANN thread devs should also make a video how their project works so a lot of people will understand their project and their road map.
Activity: 70
The project sounds enticing, the white paper itself will make you get more interested. To be able to shop at home or a place where you are using a VR device sounds exciting.
The roadmap isn't that clear though. I hope they will be more specific on the activities that they will be doing in a certain month.
Activity: 84
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I like this project, it is very interesting and it is very cool to be developed for the future, hopefully can develop rapidly
partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

Are they really partnered with google and amazon? If that is true then Im sure this project will be a big success. I like the details and how they present their ANN thread. The concepts are new and I must say that this project will attract more investors if it will be promote in any platforms. I hope that you get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev.

If you read properly they are apparently "partnered" with Amazon Web Services. If I had to guess their website is hosted on Amazon's VPS server, that's pretty much it. And not something like a huge tie up

yeah, a known company which is amazon well for sure many will like this project. I like there advocacy having different features that for sure many investors to grabbed this opportunity as our technology developed. There product is very interesting that makes everyone comfortable and having there good features that allow citizens to create interactive, photorealistic VR simulations. Hoping for the success on this project. More power.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
VR is usually used to watch videos or something, but you put it on another stage, make shopping be easy, but I'm a more interested hearing story about the two giants Google and Amazon because I see in front, you claim they are partners, Is it true? if they are involved here?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
partner with google and amazon. can you give more detail about this. But really interesting this idea. hope we can have a video explain more

Are they really partnered with google and amazon? If that is true then Im sure this project will be a big success. I like the details and how they present their ANN thread. The concepts are new and I must say that this project will attract more investors if it will be promote in any platforms. I hope that you get more investors to support the project. Good luck Dev.

If you read properly they are apparently "partnered" with Amazon Web Services. If I had to guess their website is hosted on Amazon's VPS server, that's pretty much it. And not something like a huge tie up
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
So having a virtual market will able you to check the item before purchasing by virtual ownership. But will you cover all the fees on delivery? I hope you'll be able to be partner with bigger companies with this.

I am also having this thoughts on my mind, are they gonna cover all fees or it will be shouldered by the buyer? Lets wait for the dev to answer it. Im sure they all have plans for this. Virtual Market is very new to me and I am curious what will it look like.
I can barely read the OP because of picture size. Please change it with better resolution.
Nope, maybe because your internet. With me it is ok
Anyway, the project looks promising, while doing the translation I was able to understand the concept of the project. This will be the future cant wait to launch this project asap.
Did you apply for translation? What language you reserve? And i agree with you that this project is for future life, amazing about shopping virtually.
Activity: 238
what.is the difference between virtual market and online market or online shop? isn't similar? after all, this is an interesting project
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
it would be a nice experience to have it first in VR before buying it. Because you will choose wisely, save time and the choice that you really want will be delivered to you. I think ViMarket will lead this better and greater that you will see the item first as it displays whether it would be a furniture or other things, you can see it first if it fits very well if it blends very well and i think this is a great platform for retail marketing to be included in the in the crypto world. Many will surely support this one as it will help us to SHOP MORE TO THE FULLEST!
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
So having a virtual market will able you to check the item before purchasing by virtual ownership. But will you cover all the fees on delivery? I hope you'll be able to be partner with bigger companies with this.
Activity: 574
This is a really amazing Project! I really like this! ViMarket is really promising. Being able to experiemce virtual ownership before taking real life delivery. This is kinda interesting. I want to stay tuned and up - to - date to this Project.

Definitely a very nice project which really love of many and for sure many investors will invest this brilliant project. I believed that this project will success and to earn much more profit since this project will give users to be comfortable and easier to use. More power to this project.
I totally agree with you. Nice project about virtualize furniture about our home or office. Lol. So awesome when i image that i can prepare my child bedroom before i can buy beds, wind chimes, Baby cots, etc..
Pages:
Jump to: