Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 36. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105
i cant load gui wallet .. what wrong
GUI wallet is in a pre-release state and it can be broken, depending on when you downloaded it from github.
If you cannot load it, please restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists, please be so kind and make some screenshots so we can see how it looks like in the phase when it "cannot load". Thanks
-Tom
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Hi Everybody,

We have added Votecoin to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for VOT:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

That is awesoem, but when i try to register i get this Sad

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

maxlumnar thanks for letting us know Smiley

This has been resolved now and you should be able to register and vote
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
i cant load gui wallet .. what wrong
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
Maxlumnar, I carefully read all messages and posts, but I use an automatic online translator, so the meaning is not always clear.
Need to do supporting the wallet for people like me:) as it is very difficult to understand what was going on and how the future use of all preimushestva wallet and coins.

Now I can't even figure out how to start voting in the future/what it is for, who will see my poll, will it be necessary to pay for the poll and so on? ))
There are many questions, and the answers because of the difference in languages are incomprehensible.  Cool

I can only hope that the interface will be intuitive enough for any user to use. I am sorry for not being multi-language right now, but as the demand increases we might consider offering the interface or at least the documentation in multiple languages. Currently our main focus is on the functionality and development. Thank you for understanding.
I am absolutely against, the world is absolutely not ready to switch to such a way of voting in elections.

It is not about political elections! It is a system that helps all sorts of polls and elections (community elections, company decisions, crowd opinion). Political elections will never change anytime soon and that is not our target. Our purpose is to offer a very secure and democratic way of raising funds, financing decisions, and allowing participants in a vote (all sort of situations where a vote is needed), to sustain their decision with a financial involvement.

I hope that makes things more clear, if not please explain your concern
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Maxlumnar, I carefully read all messages and posts, but I use an automatic online translator, so the meaning is not always clear.
Need to do supporting the wallet for people like me:) as it is very difficult to understand what was going on and how the future use of all preimushestva wallet and coins.

Now I can't even figure out how to start voting in the future/what it is for, who will see my poll, will it be necessary to pay for the poll and so on? ))
There are many questions, and the answers because of the difference in languages are incomprehensible.  Cool
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I am absolutely against, the world is absolutely not ready to switch to such a way of voting in elections.
Good day! Wink
I've been following the project since day one. Invested in the ICO and received the promised bonus.
But I don't understand the voting function:

1. What is it?
2. Who can run the voting procedure, any person who has a wallet and coins?
3. How to use voting?
4. What functions does it give us?

Would love to get a detailed answer, because many do not have an accurate understanding of all the function of our coins.

Good luck!

Hi Gaffary,
The voting function is not yet functional in the current release, so i will be talking about what it will do in the next release (that is already  in testing right now).
Anyone can run/organize a vote. This is the good part, as you don;t need anything like a masternode or special permissions to do it, you just set up your own poll/election and run it (at the costs required by the network, that are very low).
To use the voting you will need to follow intuitive steps from within the interface (in the next release), and to participate in a vote you will need an invite code from whoever organized that vote.
The functions are more than just voting, it allows participants to stake an amount of vot coins on their decision, or to transfer funds in case of a crowdfunding.
You can read a more complete explenation of each feature (use case) here:

Staked Polls
This is kind of a new concept, even if it is used in certain common situations. It basically means you are betting money on your decision, and push the power of your vote with actual value. "paying for winning" is a major concern, thats why the tiny but powerful option on the lower right side allows poll organizers to limit participation just to the coins they distributed. For example, the organizer could give an equal number of coins to the people that should vote, or variable number of vot coins depending on internal rules of that community (lets say older members get more vote power than new ones).
This ensures that raw financial power will not sabotage the vote result.

Decision funding
In case it is a public vote, where its all about getting people to invest in one or an other decision (decision funding), then anyone can push as many coins as he wants in his vote, because that wouldn't be sabotage, instead it will fit exactly with the purpose of the poll.

Crowd funding
This is similar to decision funding, but used for a different purpose. In a decision funding you might need only members of that specific group or community to participate in the decision, but in crowd funding, it should be possible for anyone to put his money only in the development branch he wishes to.

Public Bets
This a very interesting use case scenario. We are not sure if it will be presented as a separate feature or it will be based just on the existing functionality. As an example, an organizer could hold such a public bet, and offer 70% of the accumulated VOT as jackpot/reward to the winner(s), and keep 30% for himself.
This would be an interesting way to earn VOT and play at the same time, but we are concerned about technical ways to prevent fraud (ideas are welcome as always).

We have in plan many adjacent features that will make all this easier and more clear to use, but this is a first preview with a more technical perspective of what we are trying to create here 

PREVIEW IS HERE:

Activity: 21
Good day! Wink
I've been following the project since day one. Invested in the ICO and received the promised bonus.
But I don't understand the voting function:

1. What is it?
2. Who can run the voting procedure, any person who has a wallet and coins?
3. How to use voting?
4. What functions does it give us?

Would love to get a detailed answer, because many do not have an accurate understanding of all the function of our coins.

Good luck!
https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=fe51864ff0dd5ac0f18a901a857f96cd
https://hostingkartinok.com/show-image.php?id=051d7a487d7fadd11c8acb531290e71a

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
great news guys, waiting for public release.
have some ideas to try on votecoin platform
please be so kind and STOP spamming this topic with the same pool over and over again. Thank you

soon i will make a preview of the voting part, that has a very intuitive way of displaying your vote. We decided to continue the essential features of the wallet and release everything together.
The good news is that everything starts to fit in together quite well, the bad news is that i still hate tradesatoshi exchnge, but hopefully we will manage to get listed on more exchanges once the new website will be public and the functional voting part will be released.

The work in progress is actually public right now, but i advise not to use it with your main wallet as it is still work in progress. Actually please don;t install the latest release yet untill we will announce it as ready , but if you do, do not use it with real coins yet.
It might take a few more days untill this part is ready, and your suggestions are more than welcome as always.

You might have notices already that we do take into account all your suggestions and concerns about this project and your feedback is most appreciated Smiley
Activity: 16
                                                                                                                                         http://www.klondikepool.net

Low fees (0.5%) [PPLNT]

Multi-coin / multi-pool (equihash)

https://t.me/klondikepool  Telegram news pool

https://t.me/joinchat/Hh6ygRFnPPkOYh5-nQNESA  Telegram chat pool
Activity: 18

ah ha, now we're talking - this is looking really good - conga rats - hopefully this will drum up a fair bit of interest...
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Direct image preview:
Staked Polls
This is kind of a new concept, even if it is used in certain common situations. It basically means you are betting money on your decision, and push the power of your vote with actual value. "paying for winning" is a major concern, thats why the tiny but powerful option on the lower right side allows poll organizers to limit participation just to the coins they distributed. For example, the organizer could give an equal number of coins to the people that should vote, or variable number of vot coins depending on internal rules of that community (lets say older members get more vote power than new ones).
This ensures that raw financial power will not sabotage the vote result.

Decision funding
In case it is a public vote, where its all about getting people to invest in one or an other decision (decision funding), then anyone can push as many coins as he wants in his vote, because that wouldn't be sabotage, instead it will fit exactly with the purpose of the poll.

Crowd funding
This is similar to decision funding, but used for a different purpose. In a decision funding you might need only members of that specific group or community to participate in the decision, but in crowd funding, it should be possible for anyone to put his money only in the development branch he wishes to.

Public Bets
This a very interesting use case scenario. We are not sure if it will be presented as a separate feature or it will be based just on the existing functionality. As an example, an organizer could hold such a public bet, and offer 70% of the accumulated VOT as jackpot/reward to the winner(s), and keep 30% for himself.
This would be an interesting way to earn VOT and play at the same time, but we are concerned about technical ways to prevent fraud (ideas are welcome as always).

We have in plan many adjacent features that will make all this easier and more clear to use, but this is a first preview with a more technical perspective of what we are trying to create here  

PREVIEW IS HERE:

Activity: 36
New and very interesting product Huh
update:

stress testing of the new voting mechanism is happening right now. We will post very soon  screenshots with the new features so that you get a clue of what kind of work volume is happening right now Cheesy
Hi Everybody,

We have added Votecoin to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for VOT:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

That is awesoem, but when i try to register i get this Sad

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1020
Buzzex Exchange
Hi Everybody,

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team
voting feature is in work and in testing right now. It will be release as soon as its ready and after i give it a first check. Because this is a complex feature that will probably have a lot of more improvements added upon it, it must be tested well and be based on a good concept.

I am not sure when this will be released, but its a matter of a few days. (hopefully less)

Its been a busy week ..the website is ready, the new features are nearly ready, but probably in reality we will take a day off then take care of the details and then release..

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: