Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 39. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018 in Russia will hold presidential elections Smiley
Of course we will not be able to influence their vote on the outcome, but it would be good by this time to include a vote on the VOT Coin:)
This could give a very good jerk for the coin
I dont see any relationship between Russia presidential election and Votecoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 21
March 18, 2018 in Russia will hold presidential elections Smiley
Of course we will not be able to influence their vote on the outcome, but it would be good by this time to include a vote on the VOT Coin:)
This could give a very good jerk for the coin
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
Interesting project, I am trying to get some coins but it's hard on tradesatoshi Sad Would be nice to see VOT on other exchanges.

Hello! Why it's hard? Also you can try BarterDex.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Interesting project, I am trying to get some coins but it's hard on tradesatoshi Sad Would be nice to see VOT on other exchanges.
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
ok thats more clear now, noted use suggestion for e-petitions, thanks.
Hi punkoivan, thank you for the suggestion.

I am more interested in use case scenarios in general rather than projects that could be crowdfunded.

But this is general use case, why not? Smiley
For an e-petition, that will be provided to a government if strike some level.
It is crowdfunding, correct, but not for a product.
Hi punkoivan, thank you for the suggestion.

I am more interested in use case scenarios in general rather than projects that could be crowdfunded.
How about projects like Avaaz ?

https://secure.avaaz.org/page/en/

I believe that VOT could be very helpful for organizations such this.

Ivan
Activity: 21
Really one of the promising projects in recent years.
Dev gets the job done, but still need good support from users.
I am sure this year will be more than 10$  Smiley
Good luck!
Thank you for the clarification.

I'll be gathering your ideas and make a plan , sort of a wishlist, for the next stage of the project after the stable release of the wallet that will include a basic use of the voting feature. Your ideas are very valuable, please feel free to share your thoughts also on possible issues we should present or anything else you consider important.

All ideas will be reviewed, but just some implemented (obviously).

VoteCoin is a live project and i wish to keep in touch with the actual uses and wishes of this community.
Activity: 18
Hi Max

Yes, the whole concept would be of funding and steering a project through a publicised project's roadmap and, in effect, allowing people to buy into the timescale of development by committing funding to various aspects of the project. But yes, there would never be any financial losses as work would progress in the direction determined by voting. I wouldn't expect voting to be the main source of funding for a project, but I'm sure VoteCoin could be used in some way to raise initial capital also. Dependant on the project, there may also be a reward in some form based on the level of a person's contribution
hi crypt~o~saurus ,
first of all thank you for sharing your view. To make sure i understand it well , what you mean is that votes should "win" any way, but just decide the priority of the decisions to be made, decisions that will eventually be all made (like various wallet types for a coin), correct? if not please give an example.

I already suggested the development of a refund system for "losing" votes and this feature is currently analyzed to see its potential implementation in a secure way. I CAN NOT confirm that this will be one of the features but i can confirm it is one of the features serioulsy considered right now.

I would like a bit more details on your suggestion in case i missunderstood it.

Thank you
We need your help.

I need your personal view on how VOT would be used in actual examples, in the circumstances you consider or explain why a decentralized system of this kind would be useful and where.

From the info you (all that want to help) will provide, i will try to get a better view of how such a system is expected to work, and see what from these opinions is feasible technically or fit VoteCoin concept and purpose better.

Please send me use-case scenarios and tell me why your example should work like that and what are its advantages in your opinion.

I will read and analyze all your messages, and i will be rewarding all really valuable idea that will get implemented with a symbolic VOT reward.

(i don;t know how much the reward will be, because i am not sure how valuable the ideas will be and how many, but i will be spending some of my stash to support this at least at a symbolic level if not more)

(you can contact me via message in here, public or private, or email to max at votecoin.site . Public replies would be better i think, but in that case discussing your idea more in depth wont be possible.)

Hi Max

You're doing an excellent job of keeping interested peeps (like me) informed of the progress of this project as well as your obvious enthusiasm for VoteCoin, so very well done there.

I'll keep this brief and sketch out the main (but by no means the only) use of VoteCoin that I see - apologies if this turns out to be longer than anticipated...

As the coin actually represents a financial commitment when voting, then I don't think there should ever be a possibility of simply losing your money if you don't 'win the vote'. Rather, voting on some project priorities strikes me as a much better plan. As an example, voting on which wallet for a crypto coin should be developed with a GUI first (windows, linux, MacOS). This way, all three options will eventually materialise and the development time can either be divided as a simple 1st, 2nd, 3rd or a percentage of dev time weighted directly on the votes cast to the relevant windows/linux/MacOS wallets.

More generally, I'm thinking something along the lines of crowdfunding, but also including steering project direction through a voting mechanism. Effectively, funding and steering a project through it's development phase (and beyond).

So how would this work in practice? Well setting up a MySQL (or other) db to store options/results/project details/wallet addresses etc. which would be accessed from the clients wallet would be the way I'd tackle something like this, but I'm sure you'll have plenty of your own ideas.

I can probably elaborate on this a bit, but just thought I'd run this past you as a possibility before going into any great detail...
Activity: 59
Nice conceptual  project and wood theme , working for  windows, linux etc. Best of Luck.
VoteCoin is PoW, mining, not masternodes at this time.

In the first functionality stage this is how it will stay, at a later time with further improvements on the concept and voting features anything is possible to happen, but for now no masternodes

Ok thx for quick reply!
VoteCoin is PoW, mining, not masternodes at this time.

In the first functionality stage this is how it will stay, at a later time with further improvements on the concept and voting features anything is possible to happen, but for now no masternodes
Hi,

Is it possible to run VOT Masternode already? I'm interested in creating one.
We need your help.

I need your personal view on how VOT would be used in actual examples, in the circumstances you consider or explain why a decentralized system of this kind would be useful and where.

From the info you (all that want to help) will provide, i will try to get a better view of how such a system is expected to work, and see what from these opinions is feasible technically or fit VoteCoin concept and purpose better.

Please send me use-case scenarios and tell me why your example should work like that and what are its advantages in your opinion.

I will read and analyze all your messages, and i will be rewarding all really valuable idea that will get implemented with a symbolic VOT reward.

(i don;t know how much the reward will be, because i am not sure how valuable the ideas will be and how many, but i will be spending some of my stash to support this at least at a symbolic level if not more)

(you can contact me via message in here, public or private, or email to max at votecoin.site . Public replies would be better i think, but in that case discussing your idea more in depth wont be possible.)
That you all for your feedback and the nice words. I'll give my best to make this project great Smiley
If anyone has required abilities to help please contact me with details and i will review all your messages.

Thanks
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
VoteCoin Pool

https://syspool.org

stratum+tcp://vot.syspool.org:3032

Fee 0.5% / Payments After Blockchain Confirmation
min payout: 1
user: walletaddr.workername
pass: x

234 Blocks found!

20 000 Sol/s +