Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 49. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Does votecoin have existing vote functionality (ie., command line) or is this strictly roadmap at this point?

thanks...interesting project
Not now. On the roadmap later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Does votecoin have existing vote functionality (ie., command line) or is this strictly roadmap at this point?

thanks...interesting project
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I also cannot register. Hope to get an account soon, TradeSatoshi disabled them @7th of Jan.
if you want to do new account on TS so go to tradesatoshi.com/account/register/new and enjoy to be a new TS user)

I have registred an account by using your link,thanks!
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I also cannot register. Hope to get an account soon, TradeSatoshi disabled them @7th of Jan.
if you want to do new account on TS so go to tradesatoshi.com/account/register/new and enjoy to be a new TS user)
I just received a reply from tradesatoshi. They said they would open a new account two weeks later. I think they were wrong. Thanks for your update.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Thanks
Activity: 201
Thanks for your support guys! Smiley

We are constantly working on new exchanges. We've submitted VOT to dozens of them and VOT is going through evaluation process on some new exchanges.
So we hope some exchanges will list VOT soon, but we are not able to influence or speed up the evaluation process.

Good news again!!! Thanks Dev. Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

We are constantly working on new exchanges. We've submitted VOT to dozens of them and VOT is going through evaluation process on some new exchanges.
So we hope some exchanges will list VOT soon, but we are not able to influence or speed up the evaluation process.

We have to be vigilant though, since new exchanges can be fraudulent.

Despite the fact that TradeSatoshi is not the best exchange, it has been around for quite some time now, so one can trust it.
Activity: 70
Hello there, team!

I'm a little new with all this altcoin stuff, but I was very excited by your announcement.

Can you, please, explain, how will it affect the elections exactly? Also, do you plan to extend it worldwide? If yes, how are you going to do it?
Activity: 4
thank you
Activity: 265

Activity: 169
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Great to see that price spike
Just need some more time and exchanges Smiley
I just found out VOT yesterday. I jumped for joy. Honestly, I'm afraid others will make VOT rise while I can not buy VOT. I have written to open a new account on tradesatoshi. Am I too greedy?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Great to see that price spike
Just need some more time and exchanges Smiley
Activity: 9
Activity: 201
Waiting for new exchange now Tradesatoshi.com too slow.
You are better than me. I can not register new account anymore. I want the VOT soon to be traded on a newer deal.

That's too bad. I hope VOT get new exchange too.  Wink
You are better than me. I can not register new account anymore. I want the VOT soon to be traded on a newer deal.
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Reading into VOT lastnight and it sounds like a great project so I've decided to mine some, I just hope the devs can carry out what their aiming to achieve and remain active in development as too many coins with great ideas fail for one reason or another.

I wish the vote team the best of luck..keep up the hard work Smiley
Activity: 6
Activity: 265
Will it be standart Qt-based GUI wallet or maybe NodeJS based? What kind of wallet we should expect?
electron based (javascript + html)
pre-alpha release already published, browse this thread few weeks back.
-Tom
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
We continue our work on the GUI wallet, it should be in a beta stage during
the last week of January 2018. I'll post here as soon as there are any news.
Will it be standart Qt-based GUI wallet or maybe NodeJS based? What kind of wallet we should expect?
Pages:
Jump to: