Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 111. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Hard fork guess: 12/30/16 11:01 AM

New wallet was online over the last week. Now it's been taken offline.

Good spot.  We are ready Grin
GBM
Would you believe it, Kim.com owns the patent for 2FA:

https://www.google.com/patents/US6078908

Wow  Shocked

Will that ever affect a decentralised software like vTorrent?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Would you believe it, Kim.com owns the patent for 2FA:

https://www.google.com/patents/US6078908

legendary
There is a discussion on Riot about vTorrent supporting streaming, a classifieds torrent tracker market and group chat features - in addition to the expected I2P and TOR support

https://riot.im/app/#/room/#vtorrent:matrix.org

It's more of a discussion on feature requests.
legendary

Closed testing done possibly then?

Cutting it a bit fine on the hard fork front.

Most people around here will be aware of the fork, so it can happen at any time and at the drop of a hat. No need to worry about block xxxxx being the hard date as we don't have the wallets.

It's Bittrex that might need extra time, especially during this holiday period - but they are aware of the fork happening soon.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

Closed testing done possibly then?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Nodes That Serve

Ni dieu ni maître

I stopped guessing after the 10th. That was what you meant when you discussed the closing date right?

I like that little buy wall Cheesy

We're having an extended sale period.

Guess multiple times to take account of the lost days - so 1 per day between 10th and today, but you can post them in one go.

Let's run this up to 28th Dec

Cheesy

That's what 13 missed guesses + 5 more after today? Alrighty, here it goes!

13 missed guesses. 5 more to come later this week!

December 29 at 5:59:00 am
December 29 at 4:00:01 pm
December 29 at 7:00:05 pm
December 29 at 9:24:26 pm
December 29 at 11:03:40 pm
December 30 at 1:24:09 am
December 30 at 12:20:30 am
December 30 at 2:24:52 am
December 30 at 3:09:10 am
December 30 at 10:50:00 pm
December 31 at 5:10:00 am
December 30 at 3:08:08 pm
December 30 at 2:02:16 pm

December 30 at 7:00:09 am

Last guess. December 30 at 11:45:07 pm
Ni dieu ni maître
GBM
Only ~4000 blocks to go.  Grin
GBM
wondering how the vTorrent works with bittorrent? sounds like an interesting idea, but anything concrete working?

Nothing yet. Waiting for the upcoming forks which may or may not have working bittorrent integration.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 195
wondering how the vTorrent works with bittorrent? sounds like an interesting idea, but anything concrete working?
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

December 31 1:12:30 am
December 31 4:24:30 am
December 31 5:28:30 am
December 31 6:18:30 am
December 31 7:29:30 am
December 31 10:49:30 am
December 31 1:45:30 pm
December 31 3:13:30 pm
December 31 5:53:30 pm
January 1 0:14:30 am
January 1 0:48:30 am
January 1 1:42:30 am
January 1 2:28:30 am
January 1 3:09:30 am

January 1 0:54:30 am

December 31 8:24:30 pm
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

When VTR moon?

Huh

Wink

Hard Fork 2: The Return of the Torrents
Activity: 178
Nodes That Serve
When VTR moon?

Huh

Wink

Hard fork, 12/30/16 1:48 AM
That's weird. Chain was speeding up, now slowing down.
Back on track, 12/29/16 11:29 PM
Hard fork guess, 12/29/16 9:50 PM
Hard fork guess, 12/29/16 10:28 PM
Window is narrowing.
Hard fork, 12/30/16 10:15 PM
Hard fork, 12/30/16 4:28 AM ~9200 blocks to go.
12/30/16 2:00 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tricky one. I'd really hate to guess
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
When VTR moon?

Huh

Wink
Ni dieu ni maître

Stalled because 1 person who was buying has stopped pushing the price up. Everyone is probably waiting for the Hard Fork i guess.

There are plenty of people, even in this thread, that have all said the same thing: waiting to see torrent functionality.

Even if it was a basic video showing the torrent tab, which is clearly visible in some of the dev images, the price would reflect the boost in confidence people have been waiting for.

You can even see the BitTorrent tab in this iPad port demo:

https://youtu.be/5fyK0z5APXI

Which makes me think that the BitTorrent code is in the current client - just not enabled to be used.

Since when is there an iPad app? That's not out yet though right?

That's months old, correct, it's not been released yet.

Coins is right, if the devs did put out a video like they did for they ipad app, that showed the torrent functionality, it would give investors more confidence in the project, there are loads of people watching this project just waiting for the right time to enter.

If we can stream stuff on our phones / iPads it's game over. 30 dollars per VTR.  Tongue

you can already do that using the purevidz demo site dude. you should check it out.

Yes its game over u silly schmack. Vtorrent has to be accepted by ebay to be deemed a game changer. Unless thats done all it can do is tank, making everyone who holds it roofless mendicants. But u will keep bragging about the features that are not yet released. Im worried about ur mental health.

lol, I didn't brag about any features. Thank you for your concern about my mental health, but you should really be more concerned with your own. Maybe eBay sells some squirrel brains for dissection or something... it would be a vast improvement over your own.

Looking forward to becoming a roofless mendicant lol. Hopefully I can still afford a cardboard box after my investment here goes awry...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 180
Merit: 20

Stalled because 1 person who was buying has stopped pushing the price up. Everyone is probably waiting for the Hard Fork i guess.

There are plenty of people, even in this thread, that have all said the same thing: waiting to see torrent functionality.

Even if it was a basic video showing the torrent tab, which is clearly visible in some of the dev images, the price would reflect the boost in confidence people have been waiting for.

You can even see the BitTorrent tab in this iPad port demo:

https://youtu.be/5fyK0z5APXI

Which makes me think that the BitTorrent code is in the current client - just not enabled to be used.

Since when is there an iPad app? That's not out yet though right?

That's months old, correct, it's not been released yet.

Coins is right, if the devs did put out a video like they did for they ipad app, that showed the torrent functionality, it would give investors more confidence in the project, there are loads of people watching this project just waiting for the right time to enter.

If we can stream stuff on our phones / iPads it's game over. 30 dollars per VTR.  Tongue

you can already do that using the purevidz demo site dude. you should check it out.

Yes its game over u silly schmack. Vtorrent has to be accepted by ebay to be deemed a game changer. Unless thats done all it can do is tank, making everyone who holds it roofless mendicants. But u will keep bragging about the features that are not yet released. Im worried about ur mental health.
Activity: 172
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Nice idea combining bittorrent protocol with blockchain technology.

What would be really groundbreaking too, would be if you planned ahead to allow for a mechanism to compensate the rights/license holders for any potentially copyright infringing materlal that may or may not be shared across this network.

Cos, if you could master that, you'd have them on your side too! and be fully legally recognised and imagine the marketing material that could provide?!

Cool though, keep it rocking
Jump to: