Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 260. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Any ETA on that new client? Approximately? Days, weeks?

We're hoping to fix all the current problem with Windows client before push out any new feature, new client with in-client trading and probably some other feature will be release within a week.

Again, Thank you for your support.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Any ETA on that new client? Approximately? Days, weeks?

OMG Peter Sunde behind this project no more servers BRILLIANT !!! THIS WILL BE SICK

Where did you read this?  Or are you joking...

What ARE YOU BLIND? It's subliminal message exact same dark brown colors in wallet as pirate bay.

It says "we are back in business"  Grin
Is there anyone who fell for this? Grin
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
OMG Peter Sunde behind this project no more servers BRILLIANT !!! THIS WILL BE SICK

What ARE YOU BLIND? It's subliminal message exact same dark brown colors in wallet as pirate bay.

It says "we are back in business"  Grin

that is like having satoshi nakamoto on board and not mention it

Why mention it? He just got out of the prison like a month ago? "look at me I'm behaving good citizen" LOL

Delete everything except wallet.dat, restart PC, it still crashes.  I don't what to tell ya.  I'll wait for next release I guess.

Sorry for all the trouble, fixed windows client is being build and test at the moment. It is our first priority right now.

Thank you for understanding and your support.
Someone got it started on linux? There is not even a installation file, I don´t get it.

Please let me know which Linux distribute you are using, I'll have it build for you.

Sorry for the trouble.
Activity: 673

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
dev this why ?

This is known problem with many wallet out there, solution is to remove everything except wallet.dat and restart your computer.

I'll try to fix this problem in the next release along with in-client trading.

Here are some first look of the next release client

To all miners, try not to sell VTR at low price, this coin should worth much more than most coin out there and I can assured you that we're working very hard to make VTR one of the best coin in the market.

Delete everything except wallet.dat, restart PC, it still crashes.  I don't what to tell ya.  I'll wait for next release I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
ok so let me see if I have this right,

Premine of 3% and you launched with a client that has no trace of any uniqueness at all.

Please, take my money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

that is like having satoshi nakamoto on board and not mention it
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Someone got it started on linux? There is not even a installation file, I don´t get it.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
has vtr.minerpools started paying out yet still got nothing appearing in my wallet after a few withdrawals yesterday.
This will be MASSIVE
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Empoex is burning  Cool
vTor NET hash rate is rapidly going up .. Shocked

That's great and I have some good news, after some debugging on windows wallet, I've found the cause for the runtime error, the problem was with the dependencies and not the client itself.

I'll build the static one and I'll run some more test before I upload the fixed client for windows user.

Thank you for your support.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
vTor NET hash rate is rapidly going up .. Shocked
I really like the looks of the new wallet. Any clue when you'll roll it out?

Thank you for your support,

We'll release the new client hopefully within this week.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
I really like the looks of the new wallet. Any clue when you'll roll it out?
legendary
Activity: 1050
about what time net version wallet ?
Jump to: