Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 263. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I can't connect to that pool.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Guys, I'll have to perform a bigger update on the pool's wallet.
Everything should be back to normal tonight and payouts resumed in around 4 hours, I still need to check on the transactions to make sure everything's ok.
Good news is that the funds are there and they're safe, I pretty much need to swap wallets based on the new daemon according to what the dev posted.

Thanks for your great service!
New pool is up http://vtr.binpool.com/

I will post about the exchange when its confirmed.

Thanks

EDIT: vtr.bitpool.com seems to have problem with long address, will update as soon as the pool's online.
Nevermind. Must have been the blockchain downloading
I'm getting this error when trying to get my wallet address

root@Darkcoins:/home/vTorrent-Client/src# ./vTorrentd getaccountaddress
error: {"code":-1,"message":"getaccountaddress \nReturns the current vTorrent stealth address for receiving payments to this account."}

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guys, I'll have to perform a bigger update on the pool's wallet.
Everything should be back to normal tonight and payouts resumed in around 4 hours, I still need to check on the transactions to make sure everything's ok.
Good news is that the funds are there and they're safe, I pretty much need to swap wallets based on the new daemon according to what the dev posted.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
vtorrent what exchange will the coin be going on.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
No issue for far with 50+ transaction I have tried, what I recommend is to update to a new wallet then import the old private key through debug screen instead of using old wallet.dat since it might have problem from the old bugged wallet.

Please let me know if anyone have problem with their wallet and transaction, I'll try to help as much as I could.

After all the problem is fixed, I'll start to work on the new functions of the client.

Thank you and again sorry for all the troble.

Thats ok, atleast we know you can solve issues Cheesy
No issue for far with 50+ transaction I have tried, what I recommend is to update to a new wallet then import the old private key through debug screen instead of using old wallet.dat since it might have problem from the old bugged wallet.

Please let me know if anyone have problem with their wallet and transaction, I'll try to help as much as I could.

After all the problem is fixed, I'll start to work on the new functions of the client.

Thank you and again sorry for all the troble.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
will there be a exchange
Using a win7 in a virtualbox. PM'd a couple transactions. I see minerpools has now disabled payouts. Perhaps they can help.

I've just updated the supernode to new update client also, I can't tell for sure if its related. But now I can't duplicate any more problem with brand new wallet doing send and received. Best practice is to send small amount to test first.

will there be a exchange

Yes, there is one exchange contacted me just now. I'll update the first post when its confirmed.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Using a win7 in a virtualbox. PM'd a couple transactions. I see minerpools has now disabled payouts. Perhaps they can help.
Updated wallet. No luck. Deleted all files in roaming and downloaded the blockchain agian. Once in sync I restored wallet from backup. Not even repairwallet worked.

Which OS are you using? Please give me your transaction ID, and your received address, I'll see what I can do.

I'll try to find source of the problem and make sure I'll test it well before I push out anymore fixes.

We've builded so many different version of client, we have intensively test sending back and forward even restart chain to re-test a few time in the first few version of the client. I'm trying to track back all the changes we have pushed to the src and see what might have cost the problem.

EDIT: all of my transaction to address generated from new wallet is all fine, so it could be that old address generated from old wallet is bad?

I would recommend everybody to stop using old wallet.dat and migrate to new one with new address, if you have balance in your old address just send it to your new generate address.

I'll do some more test and update.

Thanks
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Updated wallet. No luck. Deleted all files in roaming and downloaded the blockchain agian. Once in sync I restored wallet from backup. Not even repairwallet worked.
Wallet updated, hope it's all fixed now.

Thank you dev!

First post updated with all new client/wallet.

Sorry for all the trouble and thanks for understanding.
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wallet updated, hope it's all fixed now.

Thank you dev!
i cant download windows wallet ?
 Grin

Fix the link to new windows client build.  There is nothing there when I go to click on it.

Not sure if I should bother downloading it anyway as I'm guessing this does not take care of the crashing client issue?

I'm rebuilding the windows client at the moment, but most likely it still have the same problem with crashing issue.

I will get to the crashing issue tomorrow.

Thanks.
Activity: 518
i cant download windows wallet ?
 Grin
Activity: 216
Fix the link to new windows client build.  There is nothing there when I go to click on it.

Not sure if I should bother downloading it anyway as I'm guessing this does not take care of the crashing client issue?
Still no payout from minerpool. They show confirmation on their end but I've got zero balance in my wallet. Not sure what's wrong. No response from customer service. Address is:

xr18ECDgtvWvaqo86C6TtzucBttQBUNf96LcKtMmYA48oK59Vdiey6Kw3PvudkAxkzG9N7xrGaNTrpn 3TtpXzPSXoLyB6cTKaLyHLs

I'm done.

There might be some bug related to stealth address, I'm checking at the moment.

Sorry for any inconvenient.

Hmm, there might be an issue with stealth addresses right now, I'll run some tests here.

Is anyone having the same issues as Xaltotun?

Good news! I've found the problem and have fixed it.

@minerpool Please rebuild from source, no coin is lost, as soon as user uses the new updated client (wallet) transaction should show up right away.

EDIT: Mac OSX wallet updated, will build and upload windows wallet very soon.

I've updated the github. Feel free to check all the commit and scan all the wallet.

Sorry for all the trouble!
Jump to: