Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 256. (Read 436050 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
It is always better without premine. But premine (reasonable 1-3%) is much better than ICO/IPO/Presale/Crowdsale or whatever sale.

That would be more transparent to put the premine in one address. And put the address in the OP.
If the premine is necessary to reach the goal. Make it at least transparent.
Good luck (Great concept)

+1

Premine is an incentive for the dev to keep on doing his job. The more he does the more worth his coins are. Agree that it should be put on 1 adress and put in the OP.

ICO has 0 incentive to keep developing since this is an unregulated market.

POD or something would be a small, but positive step towards gaining trust.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It is always better without premine. But premine (reasonable 1-3%) is much better than ICO/IPO/Presale/Crowdsale or whatever sale.

That would be more transparent to put the premine in one address. And put the address in the OP.
If the premine is necessary to reach the goal. Make it at least transparent.
Good luck (Great concept)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
With 2 million coins out there and Dev owning 600,000, Dev still owns 1/3 of the total supply. Reason enough to keep an eye on the premine.
I traced most of this premine to 6 addresses. Also a considerable amount of POS has been going there, so the 600,000 also has given him POS.
Why is the premine not in 1 address? That would be more transparent, people need to be able to keep an eye on it. Or better: burn at least 400,000, preferrably all of it.
Well I was unaware of this! what does the Dev have to say about it and what does he plan on doing about it? Just curious cause I'm new here Smiley
Activity: 379
With 2 million coins out there and Dev owning 600,000, Dev still owns 1/3 of the total supply. Reason enough to keep an eye on the premine.
I traced most of this premine to 6 addresses. Also a considerable amount of POS has been going there, so the 600,000 also has given him POS.
Why is the premine not in 1 address? That would be more transparent, people need to be able to keep an eye on it. Or better: burn at least 400,000, preferrably all of it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I just stumbled upon this coin and I gotta say I like where this is going folks:)
How many coins are in existence right now?

Blockexplorer doesn´t work.

I'm working on getting another block explorer at the moment, the current one might have problem with SSL certificates, for now please try to access block explorer from your phone or tablet (I just tested on iphone and it is working fine).

As of this posting time total coins in existence is 1,994,400.01 VTR at block height 10331

Sorry for all the trouble and thank you for your support,

Regards
Thx for fast reply.

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

I'm working on getting another block explorer at the moment, the current one might have problem with SSL certificates, for now please try to access block explorer from your phone or tablet (I just tested on iphone and it is working fine).

As of this posting time total coins in existence is 1,994,400.01 VTR at block height 10331

Sorry for all the trouble and thank you for your support,

Regards

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Let us also look forward to more。
Activity: 378
So how is the development of the torrent implementation coming along?

I will push out the new client with promised in-client trading and some small features before moving on to details in implementing torrent protocol to the client and network, the plan is to have client across all of the operating system running solid and bug-free with all the basic features before any addition of the torrent related stuff.

So far after some testing and debugging I still cannot find the reason for some of the user reported 'bug' related to unlocking the client, I will be focusing on testing the client on operating system with languages other than english since all of the 'bug' reported came from users with foreign language operating system.

None of the user reported any problem with the transaction, network or staking till now.

Please leave feedback or PM me if you have any problem with the client/network.

EDIT: Currently vTorrent deposit/withdraw seems to be temporary disabled on C-CEX, I think this is due to the bug related to incompatible of VTR long stealth address and their address management system in balance page, this is quite a small bug, no funds should be at risk and they should be able to get it fixed in no time.

Regards
Nice to see you're on top of things. Keep it up.

I will push out the new client with promised in-client trading and some small features before moving on to details in implementing torrent protocol to the client and network, the plan is to have client across all of the operating system running solid and bug-free with all the basic features before any addition of the torrent related stuff.

So far after some testing and debugging I still cannot find the reason for some of the user reported 'bug' related to unlocking the client, I will be focusing on testing the client on operating system with languages other than english since all of the 'bug' reported came from users with foreign language operating system.

None of the user reported any problem with the transaction, network or staking till now.

Please leave feedback or PM me if you have any problem with the client/network.

Regards
Please be-aware of a user named 'vtorrent' in c-cex claims to be vTorrent developer, do not send him any BTC or VTR, he has no real connection to the project.

All client should be download ONLY from the first post of this thread and please make sure to check your download with MD5 hash to verify the integrity of the downloaded file.

Thank you for your support.

First post updated with new exchange (Bittrex) and Beaglebone/Raspi client.

Updated client with Bittrex in-client trading will be out in a few days.

Thank you for your support.
5 star and 7 star proofs would be nice. That would/should create some demand and there for, price movement.

Yes as the more the stars of the proofs , more the value.

But I've seen one too many coins out there with all the starts and proofs but turns out to be SCAM anyway...
more the stars of the proofs didn't prove not scam , you should believe in yourself

Yeah, I agree with you. Although some people find comfort in POD's. I could care less, as long as the dev(s) prove themselves in development.
Activity: 350
5 star and 7 star proofs would be nice. That would/should create some demand and there for, price movement.

But I've seen one too many coins out there with all the starts and proofs but turns out to be SCAM anyway...
more the stars of the proofs didn't prove not scam , you should believe in yourself

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

To be honest, I've seen one too many coins out there with all the starts and proofs but turns out to be SCAM anyway, that's why I rather support the coins that the developer is (at least to me) honest as this one.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Jump to: