Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 264. (Read 436049 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Still no payout from minerpool. They show confirmation on their end but I've got zero balance in my wallet. Not sure what's wrong. No response from customer service. Address is:

xr18ECDgtvWvaqo86C6TtzucBttQBUNf96LcKtMmYA48oK59Vdiey6Kw3PvudkAxkzG9N7xrGaNTrpn 3TtpXzPSXoLyB6cTKaLyHLs

I'm done.

There might be some bug related to stealth address, I'm checking at the moment.

Sorry for any inconvenient.

Hmm, there might be an issue with stealth addresses right now, I'll run some tests here.

Is anyone having the same issues as Xaltotun?
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Still no payout from minerpool. They show confirmation on their end but I've got zero balance in my wallet. Not sure what's wrong. No response from customer service. Address is:

xr18ECDgtvWvaqo86C6TtzucBttQBUNf96LcKtMmYA48oK59Vdiey6Kw3PvudkAxkzG9N7xrGaNTrpn 3TtpXzPSXoLyB6cTKaLyHLs

I'm done.

There might be some bug related to stealth address, I'm checking at the moment.

Sorry for any inconvenient.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

I'm done.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
DICE GAME ADDED

Direct VTR page : http://kinkydice.info/vTorrent[/color][/size]

Although the dice game is live, there is no funds in the wallet perhaps the OP can donate some for his users to play. I would usually buy some from an exchange but as I cant the game is dependent on an initial donation ( Dice wallet address is xr19TCuruExKaTezKhG7rcSQxezMcuu897362JEXWzdzNdSXq882o7QRHDb4oWCYynDcUT5K64RJz2L yhqntYVy5kNCVM9JbmciHsG )

Have fun guys and girls !

Cheers
Mark

Forgot to mention, i have just downloaded the windows wallet and it seems to work fine ... just so you know Smiley

Cheers
Mark

Thanks, first post updated. Donation sent!

Thanks
However nothing is showing :
  "version" : "v0.7.1.0-g",
    "protocolversion" : 80013,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 673,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 726640.94732420,
    "connections" : 3,
    "proxy" : "",

Will update if/when it arrives

The dice site IP is 37.59.112.202 incase you ever need to add it as a working node

Cheers
Mark
DICE GAME ADDED

Direct VTR page : http://kinkydice.info/vTorrent[/color][/size]

Although the dice game is live, there is no funds in the wallet perhaps the OP can donate some for his users to play. I would usually buy some from an exchange but as I cant the game is dependent on an initial donation ( Dice wallet address is xr19TCuruExKaTezKhG7rcSQxezMcuu897362JEXWzdzNdSXq882o7QRHDb4oWCYynDcUT5K64RJz2L yhqntYVy5kNCVM9JbmciHsG )

Cheers
Mark

Forgot to mention, i have just downloaded the windows wallet and it seems to work fine ... just so you know Smiley

Cheers
Mark

Thanks, first post updated. Donation sent!

Cheers
Mark
I had the same feeling about the screenshot that it looks pasted especially around the 'TORRENT' button area, but after I went through their source code on github, I found that the button itself and some of the torrent related stuff is actually there in the source code but disabled or commented out for some reason.

Here some of the stuff I've found

SOURCES += src/qt/torrent/torrentmodel.cpp \
             src/qt/torrent/shutdownconfirm.cpp
}
} #torrent_enable

Anyway, I might be wrong but this looks very legit to me, but I still don't know why dev would remove all of the torrent related stuff in this released.

Hello,

Good job in digging in our mess Cheesy

We have decided to remove all the torrent related stuff on the first release since it was still in a very early development stage, and as we stated in the first post that currently only download function is available making it pretty much gimmick. We will release it when its ready.
DICE GAME ADDED

Landing page : http://kinkydice.info

Direct VTR page : http://kinkydice.info/vTorrent

Cheers
Mark

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
How will you prevent piracy though?

You kidding right?

He doesn't have to. This is a decentralized project, he isn't the owner just the developer. He can't be blamed for people putting up pirated torrents.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
How will you prevent piracy though?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
NO ICO, it seems a great coin. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Ugh. I was excited, until I seen the algo was scrypt. If it was an x algo or anything else, I would have mined. So sad now Sad
Very intresting, i like the idea.

Some suggestions:

As you know torrent sites are under attack the best way to keep torrents alive and untouchable is to decentralize  A blockchain provides a perfect place to store links.

For example each block created contains transactions and some magnet links. to find a torrent, something similar to a in-wallet block explorer would be required.

so by searching a block/transaction you can find the torrents associated with it. This means likely the chain will bloat some, but then we can incentivize the process by paying higher tx fees and grants to those who run full nodes and "seed" the links. Withe greater integration, we can even pay people for seeding the files themselves based on their seeding ratio.

I am very interested in pursuing this direction of development.

Thank you for your interest in our project and for the suggestions.

We will update the progress regularly in this thread.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
That is a new thing and waiting to see more.
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
Very intresting, i like the idea.

Some suggestions:

As you know torrent sites are under attack the best way to keep torrents alive and untouchable is to decentralize  A blockchain provides a perfect place to store links.

For example each block created contains transactions and some magnet links. to find a torrent, something similar to a in-wallet block explorer would be required.

so by searching a block/transaction you can find the torrents associated with it. This means likely the chain will bloat some, but then we can incentivize the process by paying higher tx fees and grants to those who run full nodes and "seed" the links. Withe greater integration, we can even pay people for seeding the files themselves based on their seeding ratio.

I am very interested in pursuing this direction of development.

Activity: 127
there is was a torrent coin like 3-4 monthes ago same idea same everything ... just was X13 ... it ended with dev gone after 11 days

this will end in the same way, also tor isn't that sicure to play with, why dev are focusing too much on it, there are for sure better anon features...

err... I think you might have confused 'tor' with 'torrent' their mate  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
there is was a torrent coin like 3-4 monthes ago same idea same everything ... just was X13 ... it ended with dev gone after 11 days

this will end in the same way, also tor isn't that sicure to play with, why dev are focusing too much on it, there are for sure better anon features...
Activity: 127
Payouts from Minerpools are not finding their way to the wallet.

I just did my cash out too, this is what I got

Created new manual payout request with ID #2

If still no coin after a while, I'll try to contact the pool owner (mine's only 2.4 VTR Grin)
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Payouts from Minerpools are not finding their way to the wallet.
Jump to: