Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 40. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
It was my decision to do this, but I used a few credit cards to buy bitcoins to invest in vtorrent. I'm down so much since buying more than I should have done when the price was closer to $5m. I'm totally fucked right now and every day it gets worse. Totally fucked  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
lol, this thread has turned so cancerous. I seriously doubt the dev is doing things "honestly". They're either insider trading or this whole thing is a scam.
chain needs a boost dev, it needs 0.8.2

Not next month, next quarter, next year. tomorrow will be fine.
Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Glad I've just stumbled across this one.

Real potential here, currently seems to be flying under the radar...

Looking forward to seeing how things develop this year with this project.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Dear all,

This project is indeed still being actively developed.

Due to nature of BitTorrent sharing, we have been experimenting with the possibility of migrating ZEC's zero-knowledge to VTR core to improve users anonymity and try to do without needing of reseting the current chain.

vTorrent 0.9.1z will be the first version to incorporate the zero-knowledge protocol and if resetting the chain is needed, there could possibly be a fork of vTorrent-Classic running by community keeping the 0.8.x chain.

There are some other plan along with this new chain, which is still being in discussion in our team.

Regards,
vTorrent

What does it mean? There are some rumours that you are going to launch an ico, start brand new coin and leave the investors with worthless old chain. Huh Are you going to make a swap or what? No one needs worthless vtorrent-classic.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Is this project dead?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Megaupload 2.0 will be released next month!!! Any updates on VTR?
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Does the v in vtorrent stand for vapourware?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Looks like you guys need a bit of light hearted trolling to keep the thread alive.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Coinmarketcap says Circulating Supply is 10,815,966 VTR, what is the total supply?

20m - It's on the front page of this post

Afaik the OP is incorrect, cmc figure of 10.8M is the correct one.

10,815,966 circulating supply
20,000,000 total supply
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Coinmarketcap says Circulating Supply is 10,815,966 VTR, what is the total supply?

Afaik the OP is incorrect, cmc figure of 10.8M is the correct one.
Hello Dev, There has been no news since may. Can you update us on the state of v8.2.1 ?
Also, how do I add new nodes on linux client v8.1 ?

regards,

Hi Devs, please share some videos of the Bittorrent working and give an estimate of when to expect version 8.2.1 to drop or be given to community beta testers

We all do really need to know this now because it looks like some people already know in private, but it needs to be public.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello Dev, There has been no news since may. Can you update us on the state of v8.2.1 ?
Also, how do I add new nodes on linux client v8.1 ?

regards,
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey All,

Downloaded the client - anyboyd having the issue where the wallet remains offline and as a result gets 0 connections? Not sure how to fix but would love to get staking Smiley

G

Could anybody help me ?
I've been trying to sync for over 80 hours now, debug log shows mostly 'UPnP Port Mapping successful.' , last block time still at do okt 30 05:45:54 2014 though.
im using version v0.8.1.1-g
I'm not sure what's going wrong or how to figure that out.

same problem here, been close to a week now.

Should confirm - got mine to connect and begin staking Smiley All good now. This project seems fantastic - excited to see how the devs progress. Would be sick if this became the standard to file share all-things-blockchain.
I need to sell about 1,000 VTR to help pay my rent next week. Can you make announcement, please?  Tongue
Activity: 178
Very appreciate the application of the project development, can be landed technology is a good product, there is no ICO related information? I'll follow your project
legendary
Activity: 1764
still no update from the dev? i wonder how many people are invested on this coin.
Dear all,

This project is indeed still being actively developed.

Due to nature of BitTorrent sharing, we have been experimenting with the possibility of migrating ZEC's zero-knowledge to VTR core to improve users anonymity and try to do without needing of reseting the current chain.

vTorrent 0.9.1z will be the first version to incorporate the zero-knowledge protocol and if resetting the chain is needed, there could possibly be a fork of vTorrent-Classic running by community keeping the 0.8.x chain.

There are some other plan along with this new chain, which is still being in discussion in our team.

Regards,
vTorrent

Would be nice to see a video of that in action  Wink
Activity: 159

Pages:
Jump to: