Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 42. (Read 436148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
294K dump yesterday, large holder bailed.

I have been watching you here since last year.. and you are always negative.. so only 1 question..if this so bad, why are you still here? ... Wink ...or you just want cheap coins.. ? ... !

I wasn't always so negative, in fact quite the opposite, I was one of the top supporters and one of the top coin holders, I even convinced quite a lot of people in the cryptocopia slack to invest (for that I feel a little guilty). That's why i've turned against this project, it's all down to the way the devs promise features and fail to deliver and stay silent for months and months on end.

I sold two thirds of my coins, i'm just gonna hold 150k on the outside hope, that one day in the future the devs may actuall pull it off, as i'm not stupid and can clearly see the massive potential. It really is a gamble, i've taken OK profit from this and just gonna free ride the rest, it's either gonna be back to 600 sat or 600k sat.
legendary
Activity: 1029

I have been watching you here since last year.. and you are always negative.. so only 1 question..if this so bad, why are you still here? ... Wink ...or you just want cheap coins.. ? ... !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

BETA testers are buying. Large holder got shaken out.
How do you know this? Are you one of them ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272

BETA testers are buying. Large holder got shaken out.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

This is to be expected, very good for this coin if ever the dev release something working

Yes, that is very good news. Would be a good time for the Dev to become a bit more active and eventually release the torrent functionality or at least showcase a working beta in a video.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

This is to be expected, very good for this coin if ever the dev release something working
Could anybody help me ?
I've been trying to sync for over 80 hours now, debug log shows mostly 'UPnP Port Mapping successful.' , last block time still at do okt 30 05:45:54 2014 though.
im using version v0.8.1.1-g
I'm not sure what's going wrong or how to figure that out.
@Dev

On paper, VTR is x1000 better than LBRY.

The reason this is not reflected in the price, is simply because an inferior project does things like communicating a little more. Nothing else.

They have thousands of people in their slack not because their technology is better, but just more engagement.

Please share a little more, as is the nature of BitTorrent  Smiley

If not, a video? Actually, just the video will do the job.
Activity: 159
Mine took 30 hours to download the blockchain after installing the wallet. But when it syncs now, its pretty quick.
I am accumulating slowly >_< haha
How long does it takes before you start staking on the wallet?

A few minutes
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Two options: either this really is vaporware, or the dev knows exactly what he is doing and has been accumulating. The dev knows at this point that he can basically pump this coin at-will, whenever he wants. All he has to do is communicate, show some "proof" of progress, and the pump will be on. Even if it's vapor, he can still put out "news" that is contrived and pump this sucker. Do you still think it's just going to die, and we're done? Nothing but down from here?

The risk/reward ratio is too tempting. IMO there is plenty of "news" and work that could be released, but insiders are still busy picking up cheap coins as people get bored and sell. Boredom is making people take a loss, thinking they'll go trade something that's actually moving. So let's think about this: if it's vapor you lose 10-90% depending on when you get out. If it's not vapor then this is easily a x10-x20 on the first pump, potentially upwards of a x50. If this project isn't vapor and tangible progress is done, we might be looking at x100 or more, if something like getting listed on Polo happens. Coins have reached 100million+ marketcap without being on Polo, multiple times. Everybody selling out now for pennies I just do not understand, and I'll keep scooping up them dumps.

The risk/reward is way too good to be afraid of vaporware. Been in altcoins since 2013. Built a life on it. I'm tellin' ya this reeks of purposeful silence whilst accumulating. I'm ok if I'm wrong, chump change. If I'm right, it's a yearly salary or two. These opportunities are my bread and butter. Thanks to those that have been fearful for making it possible.

I agree, risk::reward profile for vtr is outstanding, dev is likely buying coins for his friends and family everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1764
How long does it takes before you start staking on the wallet?
Does wallet syncing usually take up to 24 hours ?
about that.
Does wallet syncing usually take up to 24 hours ?
With all the fuss about the dev been inactive with the community, people are holding on pretty well. This is quite an exciting project despite delays.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I really like the idea and the project,
Being decentralised it won't be taken down and attacked like it might with Megaupload V2 and kimdotcom.
Though I agree that the devs could communicate a little more atleast on this forum but thats up to him.
Even if they missed timelines, I know they are working.

I'm riding for free as I sold a portion on good pumps, so it makes it not so hard to wait.
I would recommend a few others to do the same if they are getting impatient  Tongue.
Pages:
Jump to: