Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 48. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Bump!!! why the price drop so much and still no word fr dev... ? Huh
The price is dropping because there has not been any word from the dev.

Almost. There is no buy support because there is no word from the dev, but the price is dropping because no one has any patience. Instead of selling at 10 - 12k they are freaking out and selling a bottom. Classic market action.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
The price is dropping because there has not been any word from the dev.
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Looks like Dev has abandoned project which is a shame after 2 years, good luck everyone!

So, stop spreading FUD.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Looks like Dev has abandoned project which is a shame after 2 years, good luck everyone!

Even though this is FUD, remember the insurance policy offered by Coins to fork and incorporate JoyStream?

Nice try though  Wink

Lol i sure do, a few of us have been around since the start and want to see a project like this come to fruition, if the dev doesnt want to work on it Im sure others will Wink
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot

Don't you know irony when you see it?

Even though this is FUD, remember the insurance policy offered by Coins to fork and incorporate JoyStream?

Nice try though  Wink

Yeah new wallet has been online and dev has abandoned project? Go take your fud somewhere else
I still believe in this project.. and I will accumulate more and more under 10k

You and me both. We really can't be far away from new wallet now!!!

Come on devs, we believe in you!

The new wallet was online for ages, so it's ready to rock n' roll.
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot

You and me both. We really can't be far away from new wallet now!!!

Come on devs, we believe in you!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 225

+1

Maybe he is just creating smaller pumps, dumping and reloading again. He owes us an explanation why he still haven't released a new wallet. He rarely speaks so it's shady that he gave us an exact time of the release and haven't delivered yet.

You must be joking. The volume is so low on this coin, your scheme wouldn't be worth the effort. Much more easy and profitable with any of the top coins on Polo. Since this is not an ICO, the dev team owes you nothing. However, you will get your reward when the new wallet is released, that is if you're actually invested. I would think anyone who has skin in the game wouldn't be here constantly pissing all over this thread.
The problem and the tech which is going to be tackled with vTorrent is huge and complex. I think we can assume that the Dev-Team is very small. And I think we can assume that it`s more like a side-project rather than a full-time job. Forking makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that anybody of us is technically capable and/or willing to put a substantial part of our free-time into the project. We really need to be more patient. Just treat your purchase into VTR as an investment. There is no overnight route to richness.

I trust that the team is continuously working on improvements and an alpha version with Bittorrent functionality will be realised soon. Beside virtual money transfer that would be the first B2C application in the blockchain ecosystem. That will be huge.

Let`s not freak out about Dev being unresponsive or not sharing enough info. I am sure that will change once they feel that they have a great product to market. Let`s keep our fingers crossed that the next release will be soon. The current blockchain environment would be really beneficial and investments are likely to flow into the project.

Well stated. Unfortunately we have some impatient children in this forum who think that bullying the dev team will somehow motivate them to be more communicative, perhaps hyping the price to their greedy expectations. They need to grow up and wait for a working wallet or move on. This software has the potential to save file sharing as we know it. I hodl because I want to USE the product, not speculate on the price. There are plenty of shitcoins for that purpose.

The guy is deceitful, plain and simple. We were expecting torrents on the chain over a year ago, but he released 2FA, we asked him when we would get torrents and he posted two hard fork dates, we all
assumed that the second fork would be the one where it goes live, he knew it wasn't but he kept quiet, like I said deceitful.

What about the fact he promised us a new wallet in December in two weeks, lol that was a big joke, again deceitful.

+1

Maybe he is just creating smaller pumps, dumping and reloading again. He owes us an explanation why he still haven't released a new wallet. He rarely speaks so it's shady that he gave us an exact time of the release and haven't delivered yet.

Hahaha in that case u better hold for mega exit pump
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
The problem and the tech which is going to be tackled with vTorrent is huge and complex. I think we can assume that the Dev-Team is very small. And I think we can assume that it`s more like a side-project rather than a full-time job. Forking makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that anybody of us is technically capable and/or willing to put a substantial part of our free-time into the project. We really need to be more patient. Just treat your purchase into VTR as an investment. There is no overnight route to richness.

I trust that the team is continuously working on improvements and an alpha version with Bittorrent functionality will be realised soon. Beside virtual money transfer that would be the first B2C application in the blockchain ecosystem. That will be huge.

Let`s not freak out about Dev being unresponsive or not sharing enough info. I am sure that will change once they feel that they have a great product to market. Let`s keep our fingers crossed that the next release will be soon. The current blockchain environment would be really beneficial and investments are likely to flow into the project.

Well stated. Unfortunately we have some impatient children in this forum who think that bullying the dev team will somehow motivate them to be more communicative, perhaps hyping the price to their greedy expectations. They need to grow up and wait for a working wallet or move on. This software has the potential to save file sharing as we know it. I hodl because I want to USE the product, not speculate on the price. There are plenty of shitcoins for that purpose.

The guy is deceitful, plain and simple. We were expecting torrents on the chain over a year ago, but he released 2FA, we asked him when we would get torrents and he posted two hard fork dates, we all
assumed that the second fork would be the one where it goes live, he knew it wasn't but he kept quiet, like I said deceitful.

What about the fact he promised us a new wallet in December in two weeks, lol that was a big joke, again deceitful.

+1

I agree that the communication could be better. But I still think he is a very good coder believing in the project and still sticking to the original vision of this project.

He is definitely not deceitful. If he would be he could have easily used the crypto hype over the last weeks to make false promises and fraudulent claims to get vTorrent into a high double-digit Million market cap. But he did not.

He could have hyped the project to well over $50m, but instead he shut down hype. Not exactly the sort of thing a scammer would do, so he is just not very talkative, which as we all know given the price being kept so low is a new bread of dev:

anti-hype
anti-scammer
anti-empty promises

tbh, he could do with going on the same course as purevidz and getting a rocket up his ass on the comms front.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I agree that the communication could be better. But I still think he is a very good coder believing in the project and still sticking to the original vision of this project.

He is definitely not deceitful. If he would be he could have easily used the crypto hype over the last weeks to make false promises and fraudulent claims to get vTorrent into a high double-digit Million market cap. But he did not.
legendary
Activity: 1288
As a minimum, we need to beat permissioned, centrally planned, aka communist, coin:

You'd be wise to invest a little in LBC, it's going to do well.
legendary
Activity: 1288

Activity: 225

Pages:
Jump to: