Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 49. (Read 436156 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The problem and the tech which is going to be tackled with vTorrent is huge and complex. I think we can assume that the Dev-Team is very small. And I think we can assume that it`s more like a side-project rather than a full-time job. Forking makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that anybody of us is technically capable and/or willing to put a substantial part of our free-time into the project. We really need to be more patient. Just treat your purchase into VTR as an investment. There is no overnight route to richness.

I trust that the team is continuously working on improvements and an alpha version with Bittorrent functionality will be realised soon. Beside virtual money transfer that would be the first B2C application in the blockchain ecosystem. That will be huge.

Let`s not freak out about Dev being unresponsive or not sharing enough info. I am sure that will change once they feel that they have a great product to market. Let`s keep our fingers crossed that the next release will be soon. The current blockchain environment would be really beneficial and investments are likely to flow into the project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Developer stop pissing us off, or else we'll leave you behind. Would be nice to see how you laugh and ignore us when your premine is worth 0 dollars

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
As a minimum, we need to beat permissioned, centrally planned, aka communist, coin:

Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!
I'm glad I sold and didn't buy back in. When dev silent usually means the project is dead
Your right, when a dev is acts cunty it's the best thing to do, I sold two thirds of my bag, gonna free ride the rest, just on the very slim chance that one day (maybe in a few years, not holding my breath) the dev will pull it off.

I would advise anyone in this coin to consider looking at alternatives, as currently there is roughly 1000+ better projects to support than this one.

#goSuckAdickDev

Dev will release wallet very soon

cool! How do you know?

Through speculation...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm glad I sold and didn't buy back in. When dev silent usually means the project is dead
Your right, when a dev is acts cunty it's the best thing to do, I sold two thirds of my bag, gonna free ride the rest, just on the very slim chance that one day (maybe in a few years, not holding my breath) the dev will pull it off.

I would advise anyone in this coin to consider looking at alternatives, as currently there is roughly 1000+ better projects to support than this one.

#goSuckAdickDev

cool! How do you know?
Activity: 152
and gone. thanks for reassuring us that you're alive and kicking dev. wallet soon.
Dev online for record time. clearing inbox?
Activity: 215
Dev might be dead, or very sick,

he's online right now. He is definitely alive. What he needs to do is actually speak to us. This coin can be the best coin in the world, but if he drives the community away it will never be worth anything.

Hes online right now
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!

#goSuckAdickDev

Thought this was VTR thread not a BFL thread  Grin Grin Grin

#goSuckAdickDev

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

#goSuckAdickDev
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
No, in this project it's a little more ....complicated than this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

@dev is it true that you are working full time on particl and VTR is only a side project? There is this rumour spreading around

Considering the reallllllllllllllyyyyyy sslllooowwwww development process, he's probably:
a: doing it alone.
b: doing other things as well.

Or both.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

@dev is it true that you are working full time on particl and VTR is only a side project? There is this rumour spreading around

Considering the reallllllllllllllyyyyyy sslllooowwwww development process, he's probably:
a: doing it alone.
b: doing other things as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272

It's one killer feature that gives it such a price?

No, not anon transactions. Plenty of projects have that, including vTorrent would you believe?

It's: Devs that, err, talk.

We could be over $100m by now.  Cry
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Everything else is booming except VTR which is down a lot, the devs silence has created  bagholders in a bull market.

That's why I moved on. I think the project is a great idea, but the dev is the most critical part of any coin. Without regular progress reports I am going to stay away for awhile. I am staying with coins with quality devs. I will keep my eye on the project however, and hope it succeeds.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Pages:
Jump to: