Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 84. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
looks like a buy!  Cool  this is could be the future.

Fixed it for you  Cheesy
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
looks like a buy!  Cool  this could be the future.

It could... it could not. If a torrent is released within the wallet you'll see moon. If he stops development, you'll see concrete.

The dev has put a lot of work in, and i have faith he'll deliver, but when is the million dollar question.

-pickle
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 31
looks like a buy!  Cool  this could be the future.
legendary
Activity: 1288
If anyone has concerns about the dev, go check his post history. He only posts a couple times a month... with the exception of last November when he posted a whopping 4 times.

Its just the way he is.

His last couple posts said big things are coming... dont panic.

That November was his personal best.
If anyone has concerns about the dev, go check his post history. He only posts a couple times a month... with the exception of last November when he posted a whopping 4 times.

Its just the way he is.

His last couple posts said big things are coming... dont panic.
legendary
hi,

I'm trying to sync a new wallet and I can't find conections to the network. Anyone can share some nodes, please, and explain plain ans simple how to install in the wallet?

btw, the "Additional Node" section in the first page is broken. Dev please correct it!

tnks a lot,

Delete everything and add only addnode=vtrseed.cloudns.asia
It works fine for me

thank you

I also added:

addnode 31.220.49.95:32524 add
addnode 31.220.49.178:42524 add
addnode 192.99.13.67 add
addnode 108.35.173.204 add
addnode 85.24.143.44 add
addnode 104.236.20.112 add
addnode 212.204.164.23 add
addnode 24.37.155.182 add

to the console and it's working now.

I think there is a new explorer being created. Not sure when it is going live.

edit - perhaps, not new - just getting some extra attention

Dear all,

For more up-to-date available nodes, please check out

http://vtr.thechains.com/network

As this block-explorer is still in early-development, responses may be slower than usual and please expect a bit of downtime as we will be running some testing and adding new module to the site.

@coins101, Thanks for your contribution for the community.

Regards,

vTorrent
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
hi,

I'm trying to sync a new wallet and I can't find conections to the network. Anyone can share some nodes, please, and explain plain ans simple how to install in the wallet?

btw, the "Additional Node" section in the first page is broken. Dev please correct it!

tnks a lot,

It works fine for me

thank you

I also added:

addnode 31.220.49.95:32524 add
addnode 31.220.49.178:42524 add
addnode 192.99.13.67 add
addnode 108.35.173.204 add
addnode 85.24.143.44 add
addnode 104.236.20.112 add
addnode 212.204.164.23 add
addnode 24.37.155.182 add

to the console and it's working now.
Activity: 329
hi,

tnks a lot,

It works fine for me
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
hi,

tnks a lot,
legendary
Honestly speaking this project is now 2+ years old; a lot of people forget that devs have real lives/deaths/marriages/divorces/holidays and perhaps a full time job besides what their passion is.

Having a dev in the first place who
-Has delivered 2FA
-Has a very solid/promising idea that isn't generic shitcoin v3.1 with anonymous transactions
-Hasn't scammed us by running off with corrupt wallets and instead fixed the issue for people
-Hasn't photoshopped screenshots promising things in 3 days time that don't actually exist yet

Is why I'm sticking with this project. The only reason I ever sell any (with this and every other project I've invested in) is because I need money to pay bills.

Very well argued. You bring both common sense and pragmatism to the table.

But we've gone to the trouble of designing the pitch forks now. It'll be hard to stop the crowd from rioting.

----E
----E
----E
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Honestly speaking this project is now 2+ years old; a lot of people forget that devs have real lives/deaths/marriages/divorces/holidays and perhaps a full time job besides what their passion is.

Having a dev in the first place who
-Has delivered 2FA
-Has a very solid/promising idea that isn't generic shitcoin v3.1 with anonymous transactions
-Hasn't scammed us by running off with corrupt wallets and instead fixed the issue for people
-Hasn't photoshopped screenshots promising things in 3 days time that don't actually exist yet

Is why I'm sticking with this project. The only reason I ever sell any (with this and every other project I've invested in) is because I need money to pay bills.
legendary
pitchforks at the ready!

----E
----E
----E

Grin

----E
----E
----E
----E
----E
----E

Let's pick-up the pace of the riot.

@Dev - pictures inside the BitTorrent tab or we'll smash up the place.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
pitchforks at the ready!

----E
----E
----E
A lot of people are worried about lack of updates...I was expecting to see much more updates now but I think I can wait a few more weeks

Torrent over Blockchain and RIOT support is something really big...2FA support made me think than dev is really working hard on this project.

And we have already seen new wallet 0.8.2.1 on blockexplorer

I'm thinking at BitTorrent and RIOT daily users, much more than Bitcoin users...!

I'm thinking we should start a riot until dev posts some pretty pictures of the BitTorrent section  Grin

I'm up for kicking off!

You have my axe!!
legendary
A lot of people are worried about lack of updates...I was expecting to see much more updates now but I think I can wait a few more weeks

Torrent over Blockchain and RIOT support is something really big...2FA support made me think than dev is really working hard on this project.

I'm thinking at BitTorrent and RIOT daily users, much more than Bitcoin users...!

I'm thinking we should start a riot until dev posts some pretty pictures of the BitTorrent section  Grin

I'm up for kicking off!
legendary

There are only two people to keep this thread active. Without them this project would be dead. Any news from the dev? I think it is time to start to show something .. or all this becomes a waste of time

It's annoying that the dev doesn't keep us in the loop. It's just the way he is, you either except it or sell your coins.

My advice would be to hold, we are really close, the last fork is just over a month away.

I see it that way too- this is crypto, and this is a high risk project. it lacks several unambiguous scam markers, so it either isn't, or it is some really ingenious long con.

by the way: what does the thing with the forks mean? did the dev make some ann of that earlier? as I understand, those hardforks always happened as predicted, correct?

There were two hark forks planned first switch to PoSv2 and the second switches to PoSv3, the 1st went according to plan at block 1.2M the second is planned at 1.3M.

We are all hoping that we will finally go live after a long, long, long, long, long wait. Then again there is no certainty that we will, at the very minimum he better release something tangible after the second fork or this WILL be dumped back down to 600 satoshi, and a lot of followers will move on. 27 months with nothing torrent related is getting a bit thin.

It's called v"torrent" not v"2FA"

This is crypto...we can see 600sat tomorrow and 100k 1 week later.
legendary
There are only two people to keep this thread active. Without them this project would be dead. Any news from the dev? I think it is time to start to show something .. or all this becomes a waste of time

It's annoying that the dev doesn't keep us in the loop. It's just the way he is, you either except it or sell your coins.

My advice would be to hold, we are really close, the last fork is just over a month away.

I see it that way too- this is crypto, and this is a high risk project. it lacks several unambiguous scam markers, so it either isn't, or it is some really ingenious long con.

by the way: what does the thing with the forks mean? did the dev make some ann of that earlier? as I understand, those hardforks always happened as predicted, correct?

There were two hark forks planned first switch to PoSv2 and the second switches to PoSv3, the 1st went according to plan at block 1.2M the second is planned at 1.3M.

We are all hoping that we will finally go live after a long, long, long, long, long wait. Then again there is no certainty that we will, at the very minimum he better release something tangible after the second fork or this WILL be dumped back down to 600 satoshi, and a lot of followers will move on. 27 months with nothing torrent related is getting a bit thin.

It's called v"torrent" not v"2FA"
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Pages:
Jump to: