Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 81. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

As promised, new client with major upgrades is coming soon, it is still being worked on since there are some thread-related bugs causing the client to crash on certain conditions.

Regards,
vTorrent

God only knows what's coming and when.

'Major upgrades' could be anything.

better later than never.. Cheesy Smiley

27 months later.

It's got to be ready by now?
legendary
Activity: 1029

As promised, new client with major upgrades is coming soon, it is still being worked on since there are some thread-related bugs causing the client to crash on certain conditions.

Regards,
vTorrent

better later than never.. Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456

Regards,
vTorrent

legendary
Activity: 1029
Is this working? Can people use it? Can I upload some torrents and seed them and make some cryptocurrency? Less interested about the price...
Some are speculating that the torrent functionality will be introduced in the next wallet update, 3 weeks from now. I suspect this could be true, maybe a 65% or higher chance.

The devs seem to have their anti-fake-seeding worked out, and with their current wallet developments I don't doubt their coding ability. In fact, I believe that 2k sats is the lowest price for this coin due to the current wallet development; Anything above that price is speculation on future development.

We also know riot chat is coming out in the next release.
These devs don't muck around as each update brings something more to vtorrent, riot chat integration was an afterthought (from coins101, I believe), so theres something else coming, something more.

+++
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Is this working? Can people use it? Can I upload some torrents and seed them and make some cryptocurrency? Less interested about the price...
Some are speculating that the torrent functionality will be introduced in the next wallet update, 3 weeks from now. I suspect this could be true, maybe a 65% or higher chance.

The devs seem to have their anti-fake-seeding worked out, and with their current wallet developments I don't doubt their coding ability. In fact, I believe that 2k sats is the lowest price for this coin due to the current wallet development; Anything above that price is speculation on future development.

We also know riot chat is coming out in the next release.
These devs don't muck around as each update brings something more to vtorrent, riot chat integration was an afterthought (from coins101, I believe), so theres something else coming, something more.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

If torrent function was active in the wallet , VTR would be on top-20...
So no... not yet.

legendary
Activity: 1358
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Check this out:

+ 1 fine investment choice, sir.
No point selling, the liquidity will make rebuying difficult. Just hold to 0.0001, or better yet 0.001. Wink

My price prediction is 0.001+ within a few days if the dev delivers.

0.00001 if he delivers nothing.

Only three weeks to find out.

Dev won't let his 3% dump that low *surely* there will be an epic pump first Wink
Of course!
Either way we're all safe at this price. Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Check this out:

No point selling, the liquidity will make rebuying difficult. Just hold to 0.0001, or better yet 0.001. Wink

Dev won't let his 3% dump that low *surely* there will be an epic pump first Wink
legendary
Check this out:

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Check this out:

legendary
Crypto since 2014
Check this out:
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Just got sold into, price looks kind of steady at 2700, but I think we'll see 4k again soon.
legendary
Steady price and rising for more than two years, I have a good feeling about vtorrent. Just downloaded the wallet and going to faucet. Any other faucets except cryptoguru? Price is only 3k sat and potential is here so im buying some, wish I can afford to buy even more  Angry.

Dev

Please release some information about the bittorrent integration like video or pictures.

Please do this before any release so that we can see the price accumulation happen slowly and not have a big bang which would cause people to jump on what they think is a pump n dump. This would damage the project, imo.

Shadow has seen it's price go from $300k to $11m without having it's main feature released, just screenshots and videos.

You already did it in the OP, so why not do an updated version

Roadmap
Currently BitTorrent in-client features are still in development.
-Distribute BitTorrent metadata on Blockchain.
-System to reward both uploader and seeders.

Screenshot of early-beta version of client with BitTorrent build-in, currently only download function is available.

Lol, asking for a screenshot, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone.

Coins has been asking for months.

Just wait a few more weeks and see what the dev delivers.

If it's good, the price will shoot up, if nothing the the price goes down.

Dev the price of this project is a direct correlation as to how well YOU are doing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Steady price and rising for more than two years, I have a good feeling about vtorrent. Just downloaded the wallet and going to faucet. Any other faucets except cryptoguru? Price is only 3k sat and potential is here so im buying some, wish I can afford to buy even more  Angry.

Dev

Please release some information about the bittorrent integration like video or pictures.

Please do this before any release so that we can see the price accumulation happen slowly and not have a big bang which would cause people to jump on what they think is a pump n dump. This would damage the project, imo.

Shadow has seen it's price go from $300k to $11m without having it's main feature released, just screenshots and videos.

You already did it in the OP, so why not do an updated version

Roadmap
Currently BitTorrent in-client features are still in development.
-Distribute BitTorrent metadata on Blockchain.
-System to reward both uploader and seeders.

Screenshot of early-beta version of client with BitTorrent build-in, currently only download function is available.

legendary
Activity: 1358
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I have seen vTorrent wallet 0.8.1 working fine with iOS, hope than Dev will make new wallet ready for our Android tablet!

https://youtu.be/JVX8bSt_icQ

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Dev been lurking

It seems abandon project. Dev disapeared.
LOL!! Abandoned project??

I had a problem with my wallet last days and Dev answered to my DM few hours later every time!
Seems than he is always here if you need help!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Dear all,

We have been monitoring the network and working with Bittrex to make sure there will be no issues and no coins will be lost during the hardfork.

I am pleased to inform you all that everything went smoothly and we have successfully switched the vTorrent network from Protocol v1 (80014 in 0.7.x) to v2 (80016 in 0.8.x) that took place on block 1,200,000.

Regards,
vTorrent

How did the bug fixing go?

Are we to expect a new client before the hard fork in a few weeks time?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
zeth.tech
solid project, accumulation zone coming to an end, expect uptrend
Pages:
Jump to: